Profile for Jenny J.J.I. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2046

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jenny J.J.I. "A New Yorker" RSS Feed (That Lives in Carolinas)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Collapsible Cat Tunnel Toy (2-Pack) [70% OFF Memorial Day Sales!] - The Best Cat Toy - Peep Hole Design enables interactive play with your cats [2-Year Warranty & 100% Money Back Guarantee] © Pet Magasin
Offered by PetMagasin Direct
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Out two cats loves these colorful tunnels!, April 14, 2015
Our two short hair domestic cats took to this immediately without hesitation, and seem to enjoy the "crinkly" sound of the tunnel when they are at play. They both love this tunnel, and I'm so relieved. I wanted something they would use together, something that wasn't ugly, and something that had no wires threatening to poke out. This fits the bill on all three counts. These tunnels are playfully colorful and not offensive when we leave it in our living room all the time. As a bonus, they love to play "groundhog" with the hole.

Many mornings we get up and the tunnel has migrated to the hallway or entryway, which means they've had a fun over night. Very nice to have a toy that cats with two very different personalities will use!

Overall, this was a very satisfactory purchase. It's definitely been a place of several staring contests between the two cats and run-throughs and hide-and-go seeks. Would recommend for either one cat or multiple cat household, since it is so roomy. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Bergamot Essential Oil By Scential Health 15ml (.5oz) 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil With No Fillers, Bases or Additives AND ZERO Carrier Oils
Offered by HealthBiz Direct Inc.
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product exactly what it says!, April 14, 2015
This brand of essential oils is certainly amazing and everything I have gotten from them has been glorious. I have about 4 oils from them now. I love the smell of Bergamot, and this is really concentrated. I personally fine it fantastic for a stressful day. It has an earthy, woodsy, damp aroma, like the woods smells after a rain. I use bergamot for a number of uses as well.

I enjoy using bergamot and sometimes burn them in little oil warmers, which are available here on Amazon. I put some water in the top tray of the oil warmer and about ten drops of an essential oil, light a tiny tea light candle under the water, and benefit from the soothing scents. The oil disperses into the room and is subtle but very pretty and calming. It lingers in the house the next day, subtly and beautifully.

For Baths, I also add 6-8 drops bergamot (and usually some lavender or sweet orange) essential oil to Epsom salts for a relaxing bath. It does help for me, but some might feel the soothing effects a little better/stronger than others, but each person is different.

I have been researching different companies and I found out that Bergamot essential oil is usually very expensive. This is a great quality oil from Scential Health at a great price. I will be buying many more from this company. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Lemongrass Essential Oil By Scential Health 15ml (.5oz) 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil With No Fillers, Bases or Additives AND ZERO Carrier Oils
Offered by HealthBiz Direct Inc.
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality of this essential oil is perfect!, April 14, 2015
This is a very good product. It smells right, and works right plus it’s a nice way to brighten a room, furniture, and laundry, closed spaces. The aroma fills the house very quickly. I've mixed with other fragrances to accent other essential oil blends. Be careful as lemongrass does a good job keeping its punch; and it can overtake other aromas easily, similar to the power of lavender or peppermint or eucalyptus.

Comes in dark bottle with appropriate cap so you can count how many drops you are putting in. I do this a lot because I also put a few drops on a fan diffuser and the whole house smells wonderful.

Packaged very well and I love the smell, so lemony. If you are using in homemade lotion or face products, I suggest you use less than usual, unless you really like lemon, otherwise you will smell lemon on your pillows and bed sheets all night long. It is that good of a product from Scential Health. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Cooper Cases(TM) Grabster Apple iPad Air 1 Rugged & Tough Kids Play Case in Blue (Shock-Absorbing, Drop-Proof Design; Lightweight, Child-Safe EVA Foam Rubber Material; 4-sided Handles; Included Screen Protector)
Offered by Tablet2Cases
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough case and kid proof!!, April 14, 2015
Our 4-year-old daughter has dropped her IPad many times and it's just fine. This case is very durable and easy to clean. So far everywhere she goes people want to know where I got it from because its so kid friendly and easy for her to handle. What’s also great about this is that it comes with a screen protector. Though I already have one in place its great to have extras when its time to change them up.

The handles itself makes it interesting versus others. She drags her IPad everywhere so the handles are super useful. I have small hands and fingers so don't have a problem reaching the power and volume buttons, but my husbands' hands are large so he has more of a problem reaching them. Bulkier than the smart folio covers, but it has to be if you want it to be protected against a toddler and its actually lightweight.

This product from Cooper Case protects the IPad Air. Again it's easy to handle and worth the price on protecting your expensive device. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

S6 Edge Case, Tauri [Stand Feature] Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Wallet Case [Anti Scratch] Premium Leather Case with Stand, ID & Credit Card Pockets Flip Cover - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked (Wallet Case/Hot Pink)
Offered by Idea Evolution
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Its pretty combo case when you want a different outlook., April 11, 2015
This Tauri pink/blue hybrid case is rather pretty and easy to take on and off when you need to. It fit perfectly around the S6 edge phone and its very lightweight, and covers all the edges of phone with no problem. This case has a good air cushion to which I like to help secure the phone.

This case cover provides a low defense against impacts, as well. Its soft exterior provides a great grip, reducing the chance of slip-ups - but even if a slip-up does occur, the padded gel underlay of the case will reduce damage and help keep the phone in good condition, unlike some other covers. Plus all the holes line up without blocking any of the features needed. Not sure how long this case will last but only time will tell.

I like this rubber case because its pretty and simple. Plus I take good care of my phone so I heavily rely on good brands like Tauri that understands the needs of your phone. Its reasonably priced provided with fast shipping. Recommended. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Premium PU Leather Business Handbag Briefcase - Men's Vintage Messenger Laptop Bag - Fit 14" Laptop
Offered by Everymarket
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well design handbag / breifcase, April 11, 2015
The bag arrived in a timely manner. And I have to say that its nicely crafted with plenty of inside room for laptop, & tablet or any slim portable device. The color came as shown on the profile as well. The design of the compartments are really nice and have a spot for everything I need, they are also very accessible.

Pros:
Lots of pockets and compartments
Vintage look
Sturdy hardware
Adjustable long shoulder strap

Con:
Be aware that when you are buying this, it absolutely does not have that rich leather smell you are accustomed to.

What I love the most is how sturdy this bag is, it looks like it will last me a long time. The inside material is what I am always so concerned about in my bags because I put really heavy books in them. My laptop is also pretty heavy. This bag has been super sturdy though. Really surprised and please based upon the price. Recommendable, for both genders! Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

HTC One M9 Screen Protector, FRiEQ [3 Pack] High Response HD Clear Screen Protector for HTC One M9 - Anti-Glare, Anti-Fingerprint, Anti-Static, Scratch Resistant, Bubble free, Maximum Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by LowerPriceUSA
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice screen protectors from FRiEQ!, April 11, 2015
These screen protector from Frieq is awesome. Once received it came in their nice signature secured white and blue package! The application for my sister’s HTC One M9 was extremely easy and very fast. The whole process probably took her no more than 5 minutes. She did have some problems with her first one due to the rising on the edges by another company along with the clarity of the screen.

Besides the smooth feeling, you can barely see the screen protector. It goes on clearly and fits perfectly on her screen. She had no problem with bubbles, if you follow the instructions properly, you shouldn't get any. Plus no problems being in and out of pockets or jingling in her purse. She also feels that it fits perfectly and covers just close enough to the edge and around the home button to protect it yet not lift or snag. I do suggest that you thoroughly clean and dry the screen before applying this because by doing so will make the process go by swiftly.

That being said, it’s a great product from FRiEQ that provides 3 screen protector for your HTC. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Car Mount, FRiEQ® Car Air Vent Mount Holder for iPhone 6/5S/5C/4S, Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4, and other Smartphones
Offered by LowerPriceUSA
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $12.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a handy and very adjustabel car mount, April 11, 2015
This Frieq Car Vent Mount was received in a very short time and well packaged. My husband needed this more then I did so I was glad to hand this to him because his truck doesn’t have GPS unit so he uses his phone consistently for direction. After a couple of days on using this mount it holds his Samsung S5 phone securely. Despite this product compact size, its arms can easily extend to hold widescreen devices. At the same time my husbands Smartphone has a bulky rubberized case (From OtterBox) on his phone, but the crate adjust it securely without slipping off the mount or falling off the air vent.

It's extremely portable car-to-car and easy to remove if you want to stash it. While driving, even your car is going through a rough bumpy road or going up a steep hill, you won't need to be concerned about your device falling off this mount. Plus my husband loves that it’s simple and can rotate 360 degree.

The asking price is not bad either and it’s easy to use. this is probably the most portable and simple option for your phone. It's made of strong materials and feels substantial. Highly Recommended. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Gaiam Hot Yoga Mat Towel, Pink Fandango
Gaiam Hot Yoga Mat Towel, Pink Fandango
Price: $10.54

4.0 out of 5 stars The material is pretty thin but it works well for what I need it to do., April 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is not a bad hot towel to place on top of your mat. I'm not sliding all over the floor. My palms and feet get slightly sweaty when I practice and this has really taken my flexibility in a consistent level.

To me the material is almost suede like and it’s pretty thin to work alone. It doesn't move around, is very soft and absorbent, and is easy to take care of. I use a mat for exercising and this is a great addition to my routine as well. Certainly great in most Yoga workout situation. I have so far wash this once and it's easy to clean as well with not piling and shrinkage.

At the same time this towel is super long. I own many of theses types of towels and the performance I get out of it is no different. I like the color cause its vibrant and sort of keeps you awake. Overall it’s a nice hot towel from Gaiam. Must for Yogi’s.

Scotts Liquid Turf Builder Lawn Food 32 oz.
Scotts Liquid Turf Builder Lawn Food 32 oz.
Price: $13.49
10 used & new from $11.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well on the lawn so far, April 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The liquid Turf Builder is ready to use. Simply shake well, then screw the bottle onto the end of a garden hose. I love the ease of attaching the hose end sprayer and off you go. Make sure the lever is set to "off" and turn on the water. Beginning at the farthest end of the lawn to avoid walking through treated areas, turn the nozzle on and spray to evenly coat the grass. It is not necessary to water after applying this. The product works great where you have adequate coverage, but it is real easy to miss areas leaving patches untreated. I would love to see them add some type of coloring to the product that would fade as it dries but helps ensure you get good coverage.

At the same time the liquid Turf Builder label states the product is most effective when applied in early spring, late spring, early fall and late fall. The product label for granular Turf Builder, though it has a different percentage of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, also states the fertilizer works best when you apply it in early and late spring as well as early and late fall. Fertilizers are safest if applied when the temperature is below 85 degrees Fahrenheit. So far it’s not so bad well continue on using this.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30