Profile for GQ > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 129

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GQ RSS Feed (NJ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Sleep Tite by Malouf® Hypoallergenic 100% Waterproof Mattress Protector- 15-Year Warranty - King
Offered by LinenSpa
Price: $119.99
3 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for little kids peeing on your bed..., June 2, 2014
I have wash this 20+ times already as my son had so many accidents on my bed. Luckily, this is water proof and shields it from my mattress. Great product and feels the same after each wash. This is a life saver as your children is learning to potty train.

But, what it does not help me is all the times I need to wake up in the middle of the night to clean the mess after my child's accidents. .. when will it stop....

Soul Electronics SE5BLK Elite High Definition Active Noise Canceling Headphones (Black)- (Discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Electronica Direct
Price: $59.77
21 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, best headphones for the price, June 2, 2014
I Love the price, the snug on my ears, the noise cancellation, the wire has controls to control the iphone/ipad and the sound is great. I like the black white color and the ability to turn on a light on the headset when its dark.

I am ok with the looks, its more bulky than my bose.

I got this for my wife/ son for airplane travel. Its noise cancelation is pretty good and its very comfy on the ears.
It take 2 AAA, I dont know why some people say it takes AA. Even with the batteries, its not too heavy on the ears.
I dont listen to music loud, so I cant speak to the sound leak.

You can totally leave out the wire to use the sound cancelation. just turn it on and dont plug in the wire.

You can also listen to music with out the batteries.

This version does not come with a hard case. Only one set of wires.

The build quality is good, feels sturdier than my bose. I have seen some videos on youtuebe that shows it can take a beating.
For the price and what I get out of it, hands down the best in this price range; no need to look else where.

Lewis N. Clark Deluxe Belt
Lewis N. Clark Deluxe Belt
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Got this for Delsey Luggage Helium Aero 29 Inch, May 31, 2014
I am traveling internationally and have the Delsey Luggage Helium Aero 29 Inch. I am afraid that it may pop open and hard to recognize my luggage at the baggage pick up. So I got these with the orange orange with the gray in the middle.
They look nice, but the buckles were frosted clear plastic. I was thinking that it would not hold up.
But after 4 international flights, it still holding up. 4 stars, but will report back if it breaks.

PNY Turbo High Performance USB 3.0 Pen Drive (P-FD128TBOP-GE)
PNY Turbo High Performance USB 3.0 Pen Drive (P-FD128TBOP-GE)
Price: Click here to see our price
66 used & new from $38.49

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER product!, December 6, 2013
This drive is GREAT!

Pros:
Small size but with giant capacity
There is a LED light
No cover to lose, its a slider cover where the cover slides down to protect the usb adapter
USB 3.0 / 128GB at a great price

Cons:
Plastic

I did 2 tests with Lan speed test writing and reading a 100MB file

On USB2.0 port on my dell xps, I get:
~24MB/s Write
~27MB/s Read

On Macbook Pro USB 3.0, I get:
~80MB/s write
~192MB/s read

Lets see how long it last...

(Update) been using it half year and still going strong.... will update again later..
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2014 4:50 PM PDT

AC Infinity AI-MPF120A Quiet 120mm USB Fan for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Computer Cabinet Cooling
Offered by AC Infinity
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite and enough air flow with an extra USB port, November 29, 2013
Quite and enough air flow with an extra USB outlet is perfect for my media cabinet. I like that I can turn it on and off, since my cable box and tv box stays on standby where the USB ports are always powered. I dont really want my fan running all the time to give it that much wear and tear. This allows me to tune the fan on and off as needed. Also the extra USB port allows me to attach a blue led light to make the cabinet cool.!! thanks.

Now, lets see what the life span is.

Rayovac Sportsman LED Lantern SE3DLN
Rayovac Sportsman LED Lantern SE3DLN
Price: $26.40
87 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it, November 20, 2013
I like this so much that I purchased 20 of these for gifts. Everyone love it. You dont know when the next sandy will hit, but this will come in handy.

Or you can use it camping. Must buy.

Safety 1st Soothing Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
Safety 1st Soothing Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
Offered by GNS Wholesale
Price: $62.80
3 used & new from $55.50

3.0 out of 5 stars simply not enough output, November 20, 2013
Good design, just simply not enough out put for my kids room. I have force air heat, and this thing trickles in the mist unlike others.

So be aware that you may need a few of these to provide some mositure for your room.

Belkin Travel Surge Protector with Hidden Swivel Plug
Belkin Travel Surge Protector with Hidden Swivel Plug
Offered by 42nd Street Photo
Price: $6.99
65 used & new from $2.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel protection., November 20, 2013
This is great for my portable DJ equipment. I wanted to protect it from surges but i dont want to bring a power strip. This is the best for protection in a compact size. great for travel and home use.

2 plugs perfect for my macbook pro and my controller! Now I feel safe with I plug it in the wall.

English Laundry Men's Liverpool Shirt, Brown, Large
English Laundry Men's Liverpool Shirt, Brown, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking shirt, November 20, 2013
Its a good fit, not too tight and not too baggy. Good price and hard to find shirts with such design and patterned collar and cuffs.

Seagate Expansion 1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STBX1000101)
Seagate Expansion 1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STBX1000101)
Price: Click here to see our price
102 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars price speed and capacity = GOOD, November 20, 2013
Got this in 10/2013 when it was on sale for $56. Love it, its small and lots of space. Quite. fast!. What can I say, its not the smoothest looking external drive, but for the price speed and capacity, it a must buy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13