Profile for Colleen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Colleen RSS Feed (TX, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil (Pack of 5)
Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil (Pack of 5)
Offered by GreatProductsHere
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So good on my lips!, November 29, 2014
Aha, I'll have plenty of this for a while - YAY!

Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pen, 1.0mm Medium Tip, Pink Ink, Box of 12 (BK91-P)
Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pen, 1.0mm Medium Tip, Pink Ink, Box of 12 (BK91-P)
Offered by My office innovations
Price: $11.29
10 used & new from $2.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, November 29, 2014
Oh boy, it's a great pink!!

West Blvd Womens BANGKOK THIGH HIGH Boots Over The Knee Flat Heels Winter Faux Suede Leather Shoes ,Black Su ,11

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful looking boot, but if it doesn't fit....what use is it? Can't I just give a sliver of a star - SO BAD, November 29, 2014
The boot looked exactly like what I wanted, a tall, over the knee slouch boot. When I saw how far off the sizes were (about 65-70 % off size wise) I figured I'd better get the biggest they had...no go. I normally wear a 9.5, maybe a 10 (esp for boots), but figured I needed more room. Got an 11 (the biggest they had) & I could barely get my foot in the first (topmost) part of the boot, NO WAY it's gonna fit, much less on my foot.
There's gotta be at least 2-3 size difference between a normal US size, & what these boots are - it should be a crime for Amazon (or the seller) to sell these. These were sold by Guilty Shoes - complete & utter crap & waste of time/bother.

I had another pair (different company) that were closer, but still no way it's gonna fit & both are going back. AMAZON, do not just sell these crappy boots from really crappy companies overseas - especially when they say ". You will lose waaaayyyyy too much in the shipping alone! I don't wanna see that w/one of my fave companies...

MyChelle Pumpkin Renew Cream, 1.2-Ounce Jar
MyChelle Pumpkin Renew Cream, 1.2-Ounce Jar
Price: $21.64
10 used & new from $19.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, can't say enough good about it..., November 28, 2014
Wow, I've been using it since I first found it at about 45 y.o. & I'm at least another 10 yrs + since my first try/buy of the products. Over the yrs my skin has changed (not as much as my mom's ;-) but it has changed - just not at all much compared to others I know at similar ages. Overall, I'm real happy as folks normally guess me much younger than my years.
I did shift from the early days of using the main products to now using the next level up, so...still looking great.

I'm not reaching for the spackle just yet.... ;-)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Flightradar24 Pro - Kindle Edition
Flightradar24 Pro - Kindle Edition
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't work on Samsung Galaxy 4????? Why?, July 31, 2014
Won't work on Samsung Galaxy 4????? Why?

Organic Gluten Free Yellow Corn Grits 24 oz Box
Organic Gluten Free Yellow Corn Grits 24 oz Box
Offered by Swanson Health Products
Price: $3.89
9 used & new from $3.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Great product, poor packaging from factory., July 3, 2014
Let me explain. Love Arrowhead Mills brand. When I received my pkg, it looked fine. Opened it up a few days later & found the grits were opened -inside- the box. Only way that can happen is at factory or ROUGH handling. The vendor that sold it to me was great, as was Amazon.
No harm, no foul. Just be aware that there 'might' be a problem from the factory.

Navitas Naturals Organic Cacao Goji Superfood Power Snack, 8-Ounce
Navitas Naturals Organic Cacao Goji Superfood Power Snack, 8-Ounce
Price: $7.99
11 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely scrumptious!!, June 1, 2014
Boy, this is awesome, chocolate, coconut, goji. Only raw products - especially great for your skin. Anytime I can I eat raw & gluten free. This way of eating has really changed my life, losing weight, improving my skin / skin tone. Yep, it's a bit pricey, but...it's worth it.

Home Health Facial Cleansing Gel 8 fl. oz.
Home Health Facial Cleansing Gel 8 fl. oz.
Offered by OxKom
Price: $9.50
29 used & new from $5.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, June 1, 2014
Like all HH products, this is great. No wierd stuff in it, It's easy on skin (of any age) & LASSTTTTSSSSS a long time - unless you happen to slather it on. I use a big drop on a scrubbie pad for my skin. Have been using it for <scratching head> 20+ yrs - and I always get comments on how great my skin is.
Mind you, this is only 1 piece of my facial regimen, but it's the first & most important.

It cleans well, little or no smell, only good, natural stuff in it...

Defiance Season 1 [HD]
Defiance Season 1 [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! I just found this show on Amzn Prime, 1st season free - awesome. LOVE IT!!!! & Rockne O'Bannon's worlds, May 22, 2014
Wow, I just found this show on Amzn Prime, 1st season free - awesome. LOVE IT!!!!

As I was watching Ep 1, I was thinking how lush the scenery was, nicely layered for a tv show, more like a movie w/big budget. As I watched the rest of the season the scenery, depth of field, layering & visual lushness just built - NO sign of slowing down.
The characters - excellent choices for good guys, bad guys & in between. Very believable alien / Voton races. Clear internal consistency so far (I'm on last 1 of 1st season ;-( (i need more seasons!!! stat!!)

Range of characters reminded me of another show - Farscape, then I was watching credits & saw Rockne O'Bannon's name - aha, it all became clear...he brought the Farscape ideas back into this new universe & added more layering - fantastic! There are just so many parallels w/Farscape that I could go on for a page or so, but who wants that. Save that Sukar is like Kar Dargo, & the Irdani (sp?) remind me of Pa'u Zaan (visually), & Da'tok's front door reminded me immediately of Farscape, I could go on...

Another point is that they have made up 2 different languages so as to promote internal consistency. The last time that happened (to my knowledge) was the Klingon language in Star Trek, as started by James Doohan (Scotty).

Others mention the action is slow...nope, not for me. It's good to see so many intelligent clues & references throughout the 1st season info, and it's a great blend of fast action & slower action. I also like that, w/the characters as with life, it's not always black & white, makes me wanna have MORE SEASONS please...

Where is that 2nd season??

Keep up the fantastic work folks

Tek Pro Toothbrush: Hard/Firm (Pack of 12)
Tek Pro Toothbrush: Hard/Firm (Pack of 12)
Offered by Efficient Distributor
Price: $8.04
10 used & new from $3.57

1.0 out of 5 stars Good size package (+), thin on bristles / bristle placement (- - - - -), May 10, 2014
Length:: 0:45 Mins

I LIKE having extra toothbrushes around, friends, trips, etc. And I like my bristles firm, so when I read the info on this & the $, I was very excited. Even reading the other reviews, I thought "I just gotta try it".

Oh well, it was not to be. In looking at the brush itself, I found that there are not as many bristles (or groups of bristles) as other "firm / hard" bristled toothbrushes. Why? ya got me... The bristles seem fairly firm, BUT due to the lack of bristle groupings (?) it just doesn't add up to the firmness I like / require in my "brushing behaviour".

I just did a bristle test, side by side, & the Tek either has weaker bristles, or as stated above, just ineffectual (to my mouth) bristles. I will attempt to attach a pik w/the Tek on the left, & my (other brand) on the right. Others have stated the Tek has a larger-wider handle, & that's true, but that didn't bother me at all.

I'll have to pay a little more for a big pack of the bigger brand name to get my tough/firm bristled toothbrush. ;-(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6