Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for John Coulter > Reviews

Browse

John Coulter's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John Coulter RSS Feed (Beavercreek, OH)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mortdecai (R)
Mortdecai (R)
Price: $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Pass this one up..., February 27, 2016
This review is from: Mortdecai (R) (Amazon Video)
How many times can I say terrible I'm a sentence?

AmazonBasics High-Speed Mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard)
AmazonBasics High-Speed Mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg!, February 18, 2016
This cable is every bit as good and high quality as those costing 10x as much. I'm a true believer that good cables don't have to cost an arm and a leg. AmazonBasics will be showing up in my house a lot more often. Great product at an awesome price.

Winning: The Racing Life of Paul Newman
Winning: The Racing Life of Paul Newman
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Winning: The Racing Life of Paul Newman is an excellent film..., December 3, 2015
Excellent biographical account of the racing exploits of Paul Newman. Great footage and interviews of people who knew Paul and/or raced with him. Must see viewing for any racing fan or fan of Paul Newman. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the historical racing footage as a current fan of vintage racing. Must see!!

The Man In The High Castle - Season 1
The Man In The High Castle - Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon has a hit on their hands!, October 31, 2015
Absolutely compelling television! The cinematography is impressive as are the cast of actors. This is one of my most anticipated fall television shows. I would rank this up there with some of my other favorite shows i.e. Gotham and Marvel's agents of SHIELD. Amazon has a hit on their hands!

MEE audio Sport-Fi M6 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones with Memory Wire (Clear)
Price: $17.99
73 used & new from $14.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money and buy something else...., May 11, 2015
These things are the biggest piece of garbage that I've ever owned. Less than a year on, the left earbud has quit working completely. I think I've used these a TOTAL of 5hrs since purchase. If there was a rating lower than 1 star I'd give it to these hunks of junk. Not only did they crap out so quickly, but there sound is thin and tinny. I bought these as a cheaper alternative to expensive in-ear monitors, but they don't work. The design is nice and the clip they come with is also nice, but the sound quality is terrible and the build quality is even worse. They've been sitting in a drawer for the better part of 6 months and I got them out to give to my wife to use on a run and noticed the left bud is dead. I won't be throwing these back in the drawer now, they'll go in the trash.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2015 4:44 PM PDT

Firehawk Remote
Firehawk Remote
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Flyin' high with the Firehawk remote app..., April 26, 2015
This review is from: Firehawk Remote (App)
It does what it's supposed to do. The images of the various amps/effects could be a little larger, but it may just be my eyes ;-) This is a great app to go along with a great product (Line 6 Firehawk FX Guitar Multi-effects).

Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street - Season 1
Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street - Season 1
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Life is ANYTHING but normal in Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street..., April 20, 2015
Absolutely excellent series! My 9yr old and I have watched every episode and can't wait for more. This is a very high quality series with excellent production values and good acting. The stories are very cute with a clear object lesson. The last episode we watched (which had Gortimer's dad and a rainbow) was a tear jerker.

Amazon, keep this high quality series coming! This series alone has made my Prime membership worth every penny.

Seven Men: And the Secret of Their Greatness
Seven Men: And the Secret of Their Greatness
Offered by HarperCollins Christian Publishing
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What is greatness?, January 28, 2014
I just finished Eric's most recent book and I can say I'm inspired. Inspired to be a better man, a better son, a better father and a better Christian. Eric has a very easy to read style and I loved getting to know each of the subjects of this book.

The point Eric drives home is that God can and does use very flawed people to achieve His purposes.

I highly recommend this book. You will be inspired after each chapter. Job well done Eric.

Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Mail
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Yahoo! Mail is great, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Yahoo Mail (App)
I truly hated the Kindle Fire HD 8.9 mail client. Yahoo mail is just as good as the webmail version on my computer. All my folders are there and it's a very clean interface. Highly recommended!

Sweet Farts #3: Blown Away (Sweet Farts Series)
Sweet Farts #3: Blown Away (Sweet Farts Series)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We were blown away!, September 22, 2013
Another excellent book by Mr. BEAN! My 8 yr old loves these books and asks me to read these to him all the time. Funny story, believable characters and lots of fart talk and jokes. Exactly what every 8 yr old boy loves!

Highly recommended! We've read all 3 books and want more from the Emmpire!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4