Profile for Cindy V. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cindy V. RSS Feed (North Alabama)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kroger App for Kindle with Coupons
Kroger App for Kindle with Coupons
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Really? Why even bother with this app when it ..., August 2, 2015
Really? Why even bother with this app when it redirects me to the website & I'm still doing what I've been doing before the app?

Graco Size4Me 65 Convertible Car Seat, Pierce
Graco Size4Me 65 Convertible Car Seat, Pierce
Price: $159.88
12 used & new from $159.88

4.0 out of 5 stars This car seat seems to be much more comfortable for my daughter (8 months), August 2, 2015
I purchased this after I returned the Graco Contender 65. This car seat seems to be much more comfortable for my daughter (8 months). It's easy to adjust. However, since the car seat industry has "updated the rules" on the 2 finger policy, I have a hard time getting is as tight as I'm used to with the Simply Safe Adjust Harness System. It is easy to use & easy to install with the latch system.

Graco Contender 65 Convertible Car Seat, Sapphire
Graco Contender 65 Convertible Car Seat, Sapphire
Price: $134.64
13 used & new from $110.40

3.0 out of 5 stars This car seat is easy to install in my van, August 2, 2015
This car seat is easy to install in my van. However, once I put my daughter in, the straps seemed to push down on her shoulers until they were sort of looking like they were going to slip off & down her arms. When I adjusted it to the next level up, it was too high & about an inch and half above her shoulders & she's rear-facing. Plus, I knew something was wrong b/c every single time I put her in it, she screamed. Amazon accepted the return & I ordered the Graco Size4Me 65, which I am happy with & so is my daughter.

Nordic Ware Heavyweight Angel Food Cake Pan, 10 Inch
Nordic Ware Heavyweight Angel Food Cake Pan, 10 Inch
Price: $12.32
11 used & new from $12.32

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratches & coating peals immediately!, August 2, 2015
I was careful to follow the instructions on proper care b/c I've had these type of pans before & they don't last. I used this immediately after it arrived. After allowing it to bake in the oven for 70 minutes & then my cake cooled, I removed my cake with a rubber spatula. There were scratch marks on the pan and the coating was starting to peal. This is about 3 hours OUT OF THE BOX. I'm giving it 2 stars b/c the capacity was perfect for my recipe. I ended up returning it & purchasing an old one at a yard sale that was 2 pieces. If I had to repurchase one of these from Amazon, I would definitely go with the 2 piece b/c it is easier to remove the cake. And my 2 piece one did not leak as I've read in the negative reviews.

Alva Baby 2pcs Pack One Size Reuseable Washable Swim Diapers SW09-10
Alva Baby 2pcs Pack One Size Reuseable Washable Swim Diapers SW09-10
Offered by Alvababy
Price: $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - I love the designs, August 2, 2015
I bought these to try instead of having to buy disposable swim diapers. Excellent - I love the designs. My daughter is 8 months old & almost 22 pounds. I adjust the bottom snaps only & the sides are on the last snap so there is still room to "make them bigger".

Bormioli Rocco Swing Top Glass Bottles, 8.5 Ounce - Set of 4
Bormioli Rocco Swing Top Glass Bottles, 8.5 Ounce - Set of 4
Offered by 2dayShip
Price: $21.50
4 used & new from $21.50

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the perfect size for making vanilla extract, August 2, 2015
These are the perfect size for making vanilla extract. The bottles look very nice on my counter. They create a tight seal & do not leak.

Premium Bourbon-Madagascar Vanilla Beans - 16 Beans
Premium Bourbon-Madagascar Vanilla Beans - 16 Beans
Offered by SpiceJungle
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fresh vanilla beans! I purchased to make my ..., August 2, 2015
Very fresh vanilla beans! I purchased to make my own vanilla extract. I plan on ordering more to give as gifts this Christmas!

Zinc Oxide Powder - Non-Nano and Uncoated, High-Purity, Pharmaceutical Grade Zinc French Processed Powder is Perfect for Making Sunscreen, Sunblock, Home-Made Deodorant, Soap, Mineral Make Up, Baby Powder, Diaper Rash Cream, Acne Cream, etc. - Professionally Packaged in 1 lb. Quality Heat Sealed Resealable Zip Lock Pouch
Offered by Plant Guru
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $11.95

How to Really Parent Your Child: Anticipating What a Child Needs Instead of Reacting to What a Child Does
by Ross Campbell
Price: $11.77
102 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed the chapter on anger, August 2, 2015
I really enjoyed the chapter on anger. I have highlighted & dog-eared several lines from this chapter. I think the book is really great partnered with Gary Chapman's The Five Love Languages (Children).

G-Cord (TM) Universal Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Bluetooth Headset for LG, iPhone, Samsung, iPad, Nokia, HTC, Enabled Bluetooth
Offered by Eaglewood Trading
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $17.42

2.0 out of 5 stars it sounds like there is some sort of interception that comes in ..., August 2, 2015
This headset is only for you if you are sitting very still and not moving whatsoever. I purchased these with the intention of wearing them around when I'm walking in the mornings. There is a constant "swish" sound - even if I hold them up in both my hands not letting them "rest" around my neck. Then, while I'm connected to the person on the other line, it sounds like there is some sort of interception that comes in every 2-3 minutes and lasts for at least 20 seconds. I gave it 2 stars instead of just 1 b/c the ear buds fit nice in my ear.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4