Profile for Chris > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Invicta Men's 0308 Ceramics Collection White Ceramic Watch
Invicta Men's 0308 Ceramics Collection White Ceramic Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch. Lots of compliments!, August 12, 2013
I have had this watch for about 2 1/2 years and have had no issues with the watch and still wear it often. The original battery lasted for about 2 years before needing to be replaced. The ceramic makes it easy to clean and keeps it looking nice, however there are lots of little nooks for dirt to accumulate, which shows up faster since the watch is white.

The face has held up well over the years. I have brushed it up against walls and and other objects and it's not badly scratched or pitted. This is not to say that the face will not scratch, because it will. I have had small hardly noticeable scratches but nothing major from my years of use. When I had the battery replaced by a jeweler, the watch was professionally cleaned and polished. I picked it up looked better than the day I bough it.

This watch also weighs more than a standard watch. You'll get used to it, but I was surprised by the weight when I first pulled it out of the box. Overall though, I have enjoyed this watch and this is still one of my favorites in my collection to wear.

Mann-Filter WK 533 Fuel Filter
Mann-Filter WK 533 Fuel Filter
Price: $22.25
7 used & new from $21.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Filter is good quality. Fits E46 M3, August 11, 2013
Bought this for my e46 M3. Filter worked right out of the box. Came with everything needed, and my quick connectors fit perfectly onto the replacement filter. Have had no issues, and what a fantastic price. Amazon had the cheapest price out of everything I could find online.

Gates 23418 Coolant Hose
Gates 23418 Coolant Hose
Price: $19.14
24 used & new from $16.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon is best price I found for this to fit my BMW M3, August 11, 2013
Bought this as a replacement for my E46 m3 when I was changing the water pump. This same hose is available from other BMW specific retailers and it is cheaper off amazon. Factor in how quickly amazon ships their products, I found this to be the best value. The hose is very high constructions and it's nice to know there is alternative to waiting days for items to be received from 3rd party venders for my BMW.

Continental Serpentine Belt
Continental Serpentine Belt
Offered by B2C Auto Parts
Price: $11.81
4 used & new from $8.30

Bought this as a replacement for my E46 m3 when I was changing the water pump. This same belt is available from other BMW specific retailers and it is cheaper off amazon. Factor in how quickly amazon ships their products, I found this to be the best value. The belt is very high constructions and it's nice to know there is alternative to waiting days for items to be received from 3rd party venders for my BMW

Maxell LR6 AA Cell 48 Pack Box Battery (723443)
Maxell LR6 AA Cell 48 Pack Box Battery (723443)
Price: $14.46
38 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value decent lasting, August 11, 2013
I have a young son and we go through AA batteries like water. Found these to work nicely in a lot of his toys, but they don't last as long as some of the other brands. Don't get me wrong, I'll continue to buy and use these, but they seem to be better off used for items that don't require continues use (TV remotes, alarm clock backup batteries, child toys that make sounds, or to keep around in the event of an emergency.

If you're buying these for high powered devices, such as digital cameras with flash, or anything like that, you'll notice the batteries die quickly. They are however, very great batteries for the price and so far I've been happy with their shortcomings for the prices. I still find these to be a better value than most other batteries I have used.

HTC One M7, Silver 32GB (Sprint)
HTC One M7, Silver 32GB (Sprint)
15 used & new from $119.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves this phone, August 11, 2013
My wife is pretty impressed with this phone. We were due for an upgrade and she chose this phone based on the aluminum construction. The phone is durable and pretty well made. Screen is crisp and clear. Construction wise, this phone cant be beat on durability of an android device.

However, the first phone we received was faulty. Touch was not recognized on the far right of the screen, which made it impossible to hit the letter "p" and other keys on the virtual keyboard. Using the developer options and turning on visual touch, showed that a good 2-3mm of the right side of the screen wouldn't recognized touch inputs. Replacement phone received from Amazon worked flawlessly and we have not had any issues with it.

This is our second android HTC device purchased over the last few contract renewals and we have had issues with at least 1 phone of the 2 different models we have owned (htc hero and now HTC one), just mentioning that for whatever it is worth to someone.

Ed Hardy Obnoxious Extreme Bronzer Tingle Tanning Lotion 10 oz.
Ed Hardy Obnoxious Extreme Bronzer Tingle Tanning Lotion 10 oz.
Offered by Nextweb Sales
Price: $18.00
11 used & new from $12.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well! Will continue to use or recommend, August 11, 2013
I have used a whole bottle of this lotion over the last month. Very happy with the results and probably will continue using it. The first couple times I used it, it turned me red, and was more of an irritation than a tingle. Redness would only last about 2 hours max. You could defiantly tell if you miss applying this to anywhere on your body. After the first few sessions of using this, the redness wouldn't really appear a longer. Still pretty happy with the results it gives.

Lambro 143W White Plastic Under Eave Vent, 4-Inch
Lambro 143W White Plastic Under Eave Vent, 4-Inch
Price: $7.54
37 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Much welcomed change from my current dryer vent, August 11, 2013
I ordered one of these and the tab that holds the flap on was broken. Replaced it with another and it was fine. The flap is held on by very flimsy tabs that I can see being prone to breaking, however not much stress or strain would be put on the flap. It works well for what its intended for and overall I am happy with it. Looked for something like this for months since my current vent is 2 stories high and requires cleaning 2 times a month, a much welcomed change.

Waste King L-3300 Legend Series 3/4 HP Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposer
Price: Click here to see our price
48 used & new from $80.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced dated 1/3hp GE disposal with this, August 11, 2013
Very happy with my decision to purchase this as a replacement for a dated GE disposal that was no longer working. The size of this isn't much larger than the 1/3 hp disposal I had under my sink with the sound and vibration padding that was on my old disposal.

Installation was quick and simple, however this model came with a prewired plug adapter. I actually had the plug wire removed and wired directly to the under sink wiring. The quick adapter made it easy to install to the sink and the seal was tight. This also comes with a rubber gasket around the sink adapter that removes the need to use plumbers putty or silicone sealant when used on stainless steel sinks. The only tools i needed was hacksaw, and a multi screwdriver, wire nuts, pliers, and a towel. Removal and installation took me about 20-30 min.

My only complaint is the waste king adapter that can be viewed from the top of the sink, sits up a little higher than my old GE disposal. It causes no issues, it just doesn't sit as flush as I would have liked for it to.

Samsung Galaxy S4, White Frost 16GB (Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy S4, White Frost 16GB (Sprint)
Price: $449.99
15 used & new from $169.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this phone, August 11, 2013
Very happy with this phone. I am a hard core vanilla android user and usually use google devices, but with sprint my options have been limited. I have been using this phone with cyanogenmod and very happy with the speed and quality of the devices, while not sacrificing my hatred for bloated software from manufacturers.

With that said, the samsung software is very nice with some features not available on any other phone, it just wasn't for me. Device wise, this was one of the best devices on the market when I purchased it.

Page: 1 | 2