Profile for S. Spelbound > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Spelbound "Whamo" RSS Feed (Indiana, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Otterbox [Commuter Series] Wallet Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 -  Retail Packaging Protective Case for Galaxy S5  - Blueprint (Slate Grey/Deep Water)
Otterbox [Commuter Series] Wallet Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Retail Packaging Protective Case for Galaxy S5 - Blueprint (Slate Grey/Deep Water)
Price: $37.26
4 used & new from $27.71

5.0 out of 5 stars It feels good and stout in the Commuter, June 27, 2015
As a lot of folks mentioned, the little drawer is VERY tight. I let my husband open it about 50 times over and over again, which loosened it up and then opened it about 50 times on my own and now it's just right. I always have to push it open with my thumbs from the top down. I can fit 3 cards and a folded up check- all I need on vacation. Everyone who sees it likes it, too.

I had the Defender series on my last phone and this one is not as 'serious' as that is. It feels good and stout in the Commuter, and I can easily change the battery without needing a crow bar like you need for the Defender.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Spare Battery Charger with OEM Replacement Battery
Samsung Galaxy S5 Spare Battery Charger with OEM Replacement Battery
Price: $32.27
22 used & new from $25.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be working fine so far, June 27, 2015
Has all the right stickers in all the right places. I followed the link from Samsung for 'buy at Amazon' since a lot of folks mentioned counterfeit products. Seems to be working fine so far.

Vapor Apparel Women's Solar Performance UPF Shirt Long Sleeve Large Athletic Grey
Offered by Vapor Apparel
Price: $21.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Yes, do go a size larger, May 15, 2015
Went with the go a size larger recommendation and am glad I did.

SPF Hoodie by NoZone in sand, l
SPF Hoodie by NoZone in sand, l
Offered by Nozone Clothing Company
Price: $27.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely go a size largerr., May 15, 2015
I was glad I followed everyone's advice to get a size larger than you're used to. I am a solid medium in most things, and the large size for this hoodie is just the right fit, considering that I want to wear it over another shirt.

Gardening: Container Gardening, Square Foot Gardening, Have the Ultimate Garden of Your Dreams While Saving Space, Time and Money (square foot gardening) ... square foot gardening guide Book 1)
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh., May 15, 2015
Very quick read to assess it wasn't quite what I was looking for. I think it assumes you've read another book on the same subject and does not specify how many plants per square foot. I only skimmed it, so maybe I missed something.

Brand New Real Denim Jean Twin Size Futon Mattress Cover, Thick and Durable Dark Blue Denim.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like any 'real denim' I've ever worn, but durable., December 27, 2014
I use a twin sized futon for my two Leonbergers' dog bed. I have made covers from denim in the past and they are really rugged - but the zippers failed me. I had hoped this would be the same type of material. While it is very durable, it's sort of a strange feeling fabric, but is not a hair magnet like some other types of material. I am satisfied the the product, but would hesitate to use the 'real denim jean' wording for the description.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Still using duct tape, December 27, 2014
I got this hoping it would solve the problem of the door popping open. It did not. Solved problem by using duct tape. Surprisingly, can reuse the same piece of tape for a couple of weeks, even with daily untaping to get the card out.

Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter (Stainless Steel) - Perfect Gift for Trekkies - Live Long And Pizza.
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $29.95
53 used & new from $24.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 27, 2014
Absolutely beautiful.

[NFC/Google Wallet Capable]RAVPower® 2250mAh Samsung Galaxy S3 Replacement Battery for GT-I9300, T999 (T-Mobile), I747 (AT&T), I535 (Verizon), R530 (U.S. Cellular), L710 (Sprint), Fits EB-L1G6LLU
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am pleasantly surprised that this battery really does last a good long time, December 27, 2014
Went back to a small sized battery to make my phone fit into an otter box after using a hyperion extended life. I am pleasantly surprised that this battery really does last a good long time. Very pleased.

I AM CARDBOARD 45mm Focal Length Virtual Reality Google Cardboard with Printed Instructions and Easy to Follow Numbered Tabs (WITHOUT NFC) (Box Color)
Offered by SUN TECHNOLOGIES INC
Price: $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Seems like a fun idea, December 27, 2014
Not really functioning the way it is described. The magnets do not appear to work. Have to take my Samsung S3 out of the otter box to make it fit, and have to cross eyes severely to see the picture. Seems like a fun idea, but has been frustrating for my husband who just won't give up on things. And yes, forehead grease instantly stains the unit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3