Profile for Michael S. Despot > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 77

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael S. Despot "mdespot" RSS Feed (Idaho USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
21 Jump Street [HD]
21 Jump Street [HD]
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I found it fun and entertaining, July 29, 2014
Watched this movie twice. I found it fun and entertaining. That is exactly what I was looking for in this type of movie.

Qable Powerz(TM) -9 pack- of Conductive / Capacitive Stylus / Styli Pens for: Cellphones, Tablets & Touchscreen Computer monitors. Including: all iPad, iPhone 5 5s 5c 4 4s 3 3Gs, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy and all other Capacitive Touchscreen devices -9 pack- (RAINBOW)

1.0 out of 5 stars These pens will not write on any paper at all ..., July 29, 2014
These pens will not write on any paper at all, I tried everyone of them and no luck. They also will not work on my Ipod, Android tablet nor on my Wacom pad. Oh yes, if they are held just exactly right, they will move the cursor but not in any reliable way. I bought these because they seemed so cheap and they ARE!

SanDisk Extreme 16GB CompactFlash Memory Card UDMA 7 Speed Up To 120MB/s- SDCFXS-016G-X46
Price: $39.81
27 used & new from $37.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Flawless, July 29, 2014
This CF card has been flawless so far. I have used it often and it seems to be faster than the ultra both in camera and during downloads.
Most my cards are SanDisk and have never had a failure.

Reese Towpower 7009200 Hitch Pin
Reese Towpower 7009200 Hitch Pin
Price: $5.27
25 used & new from $1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Hitch Pin Holds Hitch, July 10, 2014
Not much to say about a hitch pin. It works and it is a pin to hold a hitch. The hitch was held with this pin. I did like the plastic coating on the pin and the retainer clip. If you buy this, you also will be able to hold your hitch, with this pin.

Gimme Shelter [HD]
Gimme Shelter [HD]
DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars The story was a bit weak due to the poor ending. By poor ending, July 10, 2014
For the most part, the acting and writing were very strong. The story was a bit weak due to the poor ending. By poor ending, I mean unsatisfying. I don't want to give anything away, so I won't say more. All in all it was an ok way to spend the evening. I just like to have things wrapped up a bit more.

Waiting For 2042
Waiting For 2042
Price: $8.59
15 used & new from $5.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so funny, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Waiting For 2042 (Audio CD)
I was disappointed. I heard an interview on NPR and from that, I thought this would be an enjoyable album. The jokes were weak, the audience to loud and drunk sounding. I needed to adjust the volume many times due to one segment being to quiet and the next being to loud. Would not recommend.

Nathan Big Shot Narrow Mouth Bottle, Blue, 1-Liter
Nathan Big Shot Narrow Mouth Bottle, Blue, 1-Liter
Price: $9.59
8 used & new from $9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds One Liter, June 10, 2014
I like the large size of this bottle, one full liter or 32 oz. It is durable, I have dropped it a number of times with no problem. I like the bright yellow top, easy to spot in low light situations. Less likely to be left behind. It can be used as a wide mouth or small mouth bottle. Easy to clean due to it wide opening. The loop to the small cap makes a handy loop to carry or clip on to a pack. The only small thing I have found on an earlier version is that the rubber drinking spout tends to come off and get lost. It has not happened yet on this one but is likely to happen imo.

Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues [HD]
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues [HD]

3.0 out of 5 stars Watable and Funny, May 4, 2014
This turned out to be a better movie than I had expected. I did not care for the first Anchorman, so my expectations were low. IIt is a fun evening of viewing at home. I do think the ending got a little to stupid but overall it was pretty good.

Nikon LC-77 77mm Lens Cap [Accessory]
Nikon LC-77 77mm Lens Cap [Accessory]
Offered by shopit
Price: $13.38
16 used & new from $12.18

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, May 4, 2014
What can I say about a lens cap by Nikon for Nikon? All I can say is that it fits just right, stays put and the logo is nice.

Gravity(2013) [HD]
Gravity(2013) [HD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept my Attention, April 24, 2014
I did not expect mush from this movie. From reviews I had heard on the radio, I expected that not seeing it in 3D would take to much away from this movie. Even without 3D, This movie is very thrilling and beautifully done. There is a good story line, contrary to what I had expected. Worth an evening of viewing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8