Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for OhDorie > Reviews

Browse

OhDorie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

OhDorie RSS Feed

Jane Fonda My Life So Far
Jane Fonda My Life So Far
by Jane Fonda
Edition: Audio CD Library Binding
2 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I just want to say how much I love it when the author reads their own work, July 20, 2015
First, I just want to say how much I love it when the author reads their own work. We hear it as they meant it to be heard. Love that. Secondly, this audiobook did not disappoint. Jane writes with such honesty and sincerity. I feel like I understand her better now, overcoming my barely informed opinion of her anti-Vietnam war efforts and how she became known as Traitor Jane. Wanting to understand what she was thinking during that time prompted me to listen to the audiobook. She explains that period in her life very well and I can see now how her efforts were very supportive of our troops and that incident was an unfortunate moment of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. After listening to her whole life story, my opinion is one of respect and admiration. She makes no excuses and owns her experiences and I love that about her. An excellent read/listen if you, like I, are open to hearing het side of the story.

Agricola
Agricola
Price: $51.24
37 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring your A-game to win this super fun game!, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Agricola (Toy)
We purchased this game after playing it only once at an extended family game night. There is a lot to learn in this game and it feels as if you will never totally master a foolproof strategy but that is the lure of it. Trying to best yourself is almost as much fun as trying to win against your opponent. We highly recommend this game!

The Real ACT, 3rd Edition (Real ACT Prep Guide)
The Real ACT, 3rd Edition (Real ACT Prep Guide)
by Inc. ACT
83 used & new from $10.90

5.0 out of 5 stars ACT score jumped 5 points after completing only two of the five practice tests from this guide!, April 7, 2013
Well worth the cost! Discovered this resource during a two hour Amazon Local Deal session at a local tutoring establishment. We opted out of tutoring (way too expensive) and instead I purchased this prep guide. We had a short window before our next test date so my son completed only two of the five practice tests. Result: a FIVE point increase from his previous score! So pleased. He is completing the final three practice tests this week and will take the ACT again this weekend (hopefully for the last time). We are shooting for another 3-4 point bump in score. Fingers crossed. :)

Chevys Fresh Mex Cookbook
Chevys Fresh Mex Cookbook
by Chevys Inc Staff
Price: $10.98
164 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy to capture some of my favorite eats from Chevy's!, April 7, 2013
Our local Chevy's is now defunct so I was happy to find this cookbook to recreate some of my favorite recipes from one of my favorite restaurants. Yum!

Downton Abbey Season 2
Downton Abbey Season 2
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Second Season did not disappoint!, April 7, 2013
Loved every frame of this season as I did the first. A refreshing break from the violence on regular television. Bravo Masterpiece Classics!

MTV Unplugged [CD/DVD Combo] [Deluxe Edition]
MTV Unplugged [CD/DVD Combo] [Deluxe Edition]
Price: $14.89
45 used & new from $8.78

5.0 out of 5 stars This performance will capture you!!, February 12, 2013
I happened to catch this concert on the Palladia channel and was absolutely blown away by Florence's voice. The cathedral setting illuminated the magnificence of her voice. This deluxe set includes the DVD of that performance and you owe it to yourself, a die-hard Florence fan or never-heard-her-before newbie like I was, to watch and listen to this performance. I am now a die-hard Florence and the Machine fan because of this musical perfomance.

Downton Abbey Season 1
Downton Abbey Season 1
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Late to the party but happy to have finally watched this series!, February 12, 2013
I'm addicted to Downton Abbey. Started watching season 3 before I went back to watch the first two seasons. Now I wish there were many more episodes to watch!

Artisanal Gluten-Free Cooking: 275 Great-Tasting, From-Scratch Recipes from Around the World, Perfect for Every Meal and for Anyone on a Gluten-Free Dietand Even Those Who Aren't
by Peter Bronski
Price: $14.26
89 used & new from $3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Gluten Free Cookbook Out There!, October 22, 2012
I absolutely LOVE this cookbook! I purchased this book along with one of Carol Fenser's and Betty Hagmen's GF cookbooks and prefer this cookbook hands down over the others (even though the other two are fine cookbooks as well). This Artisanal Gluten Free Cooking cookbook has the BEST flour mix of all. I have substituted their flour mix in recipes that I used to use regular flour in one for one and the GF version almost always outshines the original version. I love too that the recipes in here were created in a similar altitude as mine (my altitude is 6200 ft) so I have very little adjusting to do to get recipes to turn out fabulous. I haven't made any bread recipes yet but look forward to it. Excellent recipes plus good cook tips. Love the back story on the recipes as well. Will probably buy their expanded newer edition too. Hats off to the Bronski's!

Brother Printer MFC7860DW Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax
Offered by gamestore4U
Price: $378.00
48 used & new from $154.48

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE my Brother!, October 30, 2011
I purchased this Brother MFC7860-DW printer at the end of August of this year. Two months into using it and I absolutely love it! I've never been one to get excited about any electronic item. If they function, I like them. But this printer makes my heart sing. First, I love that with every page I am not throwing my money away anymore on inkjet cartridges. That's a huge plus to me. The toner for this laser model (TN420) is very inexpensive, especially when purchased through costco dot com or amazon. Second, this was very easy to set up to start copying, scanning and printing. I haven't needed the fax function but I'm sure it would be just as seamless to use. The pages print clean and crisp without smudging. I have only printed 156 pages to date in two months so I probably will get almost seven more months on the starter toner that came with it. Ah, how I love the savings already. Bye, bye inkjets. I will never own another one of you. Only lasers from Brother from here on out!