Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Bryan H > Reviews

Browse

Bryan H's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bryan H RSS Feed

Louie Season 5
Louie Season 5
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 29, 2016
This review is from: Louie Season 5 (Amazon Video)
True Grit Humor

ASUS Graphics Card HD6450-SL-2GD3-L
ASUS Graphics Card HD6450-SL-2GD3-L
Price: $54.99
61 used & new from $48.12

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the improvement I was expecting, disappointing, January 3, 2014
I thought this card would help to speed up an older computer that was using onboard graphics. Only bumped the windows experience index up a whopping .5 to 5.0 for gaming and the desktop for areo stayed at 4.5. Software and drivers don't play well with Vista. Higher resolutions wouldn't play true full screen in youtube and others, so I use the MS graphics interface and drivers instead.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2014 5:57 PM PDT

Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 3-User [Old Version]
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 3-User [Old Version]
Offered by Rockymountainretail
Price: $23.09
7 used & new from $7.36

1.0 out of 5 stars Destroyed my Laptop, March 22, 2011
Fist, let me say this is the first negative review I have ever left.
Second, I had been a happy customer of Kaspersky for the last three years.

This product has completely destroyed the networking on my IBM Thinkpad T42.
When I installed, it went through all the motions and even prefaced that I could temporarily loose network connectivity. Then it failed at some point and rolled back the installation. From then on I was never able to connect via LAN or wireless.
Customer support is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!
Their call center in Mexico is just a shell that simply passes you off to a Support Tech that ONLY corresponds by e-mail. I used to work in customer service and this is single worst CS experience I have ever encountered. It has taken OVER A MONTH of back and forth emails (average of 2-3 days per e-mail) for them to just throw up their hands and give up.
They suggested that I take my laptop in to a service center @ MY EXPENSE and informed me that I would qualify for a refund. WOW. It is now past the 30 days to return to amazon. The refund process laid out by them is utterly ridiculous and will take over 3 months before I see a check.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME or MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2011 1:03 PM PDT