Profile for Yarii > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 107

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Yarii "fifty shades of blonde" RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
VonHaus Black Wooden 12 Multi Aperture Photo Frame to Fit 6 x 4-inch Photos
VonHaus Black Wooden 12 Multi Aperture Photo Frame to Fit 6 x 4-inch Photos
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo collage, July 26, 2015
I love this! This holds 6 each horizontal and 6 each vertical 4" x 6" photos. It appears to be 12 individual frames stacked at two levels, but it's all one piece. I chose to do a collage of my beloved pets in black and white - and to save money on prints, I printed the photos on my laser printer. The backings are held in place by the hinged fasteners (see photo) and not those cheap pieces of metal that you bend up - and eventually break off. This frame is well-constructed. The glass is not matte. I still can't decide where to hang it though. Review sample.
Comment Comment | Permalink

BNF Home Wholly Mammoth Throw Blanket, 50 x 60", Steel Gray
BNF Home Wholly Mammoth Throw Blanket, 50 x 60", Steel Gray
Price: $37.62
2 used & new from $35.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sheds like having 10 cats, July 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This throw is so soft and furry; it's a throwback to the '70's--I could see this alongside some shag carpet. Very plush and will be warm and cozy this winter. However, it's 100 degrees out today and this is rolled up on the back of my microfiber sofa. The steel gray "fur" has a multitude of colors in it and blends in perfectly with my dark tan/taupe sofa. Now I don't know if it's a combination of the fiber in this throw blanket and the microfiber of my sofa, but this is shedding "fur" more than my 2 cats do. BTW, my cats love this and they've been snuggled up ever since I took it out of the box. But I know it's the throw's fibers, and not cat fur. I've washed and dried it once and it launders well, and there was a ton of lint from this on the dryer filter. But it's still shedding ...and shedding....and shedding.

Man of Steel (2013)
Man of Steel (2013)
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Four stars, July 26, 2015
I loved the special effects but halfway thru I fell asleep. Definitely not the movie's fault, what I saw was great! But this will teach me to pay for and stream a video at 11 PM when I've worked all day.

Fitness & Activity Tracker by fitWaves - Best Wireless Wristband Pedometer & Watch Tracks Your Steps, Sleep, Calories Burned - iPhone & Android Compatible Via Bluetooth - Monitor and Improve your Fitness today!
Offered by Retroprice
Price: $99.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very accurate pedometer, very poor app, July 26, 2015
I've owned a Fitbit One and a Zip. I enjoyed the social interaction with these 2 products but you won't get that with the fitWaves activity tracker. When I downloaded the app for this a few days ago, there were only 10 downloads before me, if that tells you anything. So no social interaction with this tracker.

As a pedometer only, this is very accurate. I already knew my stride length because I use an Omron pedometer I'm very happy with, and this fitWave is spot-on as accurate as the Omron. But if you don't know how to determine it, you're out of luck. They expect you to Google it, I assume.

I had some trouble syncing this at first, it's a little hard to keep the button pushed in long enough to pair but you'll know as the tracker vibrates.

I tried this with 2 different Android 4.4 smartphones and a friend's iPhone 5, and the charts just don't work well. The numbers overlap where you can't figure anything out and this app won't rotate to landscape view.

The sleep activity just plain won't work for me. If it's correct, I have slept 0% the past few nights.

The band is comfortable. I have an average wrist, normally wear a 7" bracelet and I have it tightened to the next to tightest hole. It has never come loose and I don't know I'm wearing it.

I love the USB charger connector, it's magnetic and you can charge via your PC or if you have a USB/AC adapter plug, you can charge that way. It charges fast and battery life is very good.

This could be great if fitWaves makes the app better.

5 stars as a pedometer
1 star for the horrible app

Sample provided for my review.

Anti Snoring Chin Strap by Cozy Slumber - Helps Stop & Prevent Snoring - Best Anti Snore Remedy - Snoring Aid Device for Stress Free Relief - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (Small)
Offered by HEALTH SOURCE
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not attractive, but it works, July 25, 2015
I snore due to having a deviated septum. Once in a while my snoring is so bad my uvula gets dried out and it feels like it may break off. I've worn this strap 4 nights so far, and while I'm not pleasant to look at, it seems to work. It's not comfortable though, and I had such a hard time falling asleep while wearing this, that I have to take a sleep aid to help me fall asleep (Tylenol Simply Sleep, 1/2 a dose).

I have the Small strap and I consider my head to be a medium size. You don't want this loose as it won't keep your mouth shut if you order one too large. Yes, it's a little uncomfortable, but so is snoring for anyone else that's nearby. One star deducted for lack of instructions, even though it's fairly intuitive as to how it should be placed on one's head. Sample received at a discount.

Benevolence 14k Gold Dipped Y Necklace - Dainty Hand Wrapped Drop Chain - Trendy & Eco Friendly - Charity Partnership
Offered by Benevolence LA
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless style, for a great cause, July 25, 2015
Beautiful chain, looks like genuine 14K, with a droplet of water at the end of the Y-chain. The chain is very fine and delicate so you'll have to be careful as it could break easily if you bend over and the end gets caught in something. Sample received at a discount with my donation.

Sewing Kit-Compact Zippered Sewing Kit for Kids,Adults,Girls,Beginners,teens,boys- Trendy Perfect for Camping,Emergencies,Home,Travel,- Premium Quality Case and Sewing Accessories Makes A Perfect Gift
Offered by AINUO
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel, smaller than a CD case, July 25, 2015
This has everything you need for an emergency, even a seam ripper. The scissors and needles are both sharp enough. One safety pin and 2 straight pins are also included. The thread is certainly not Coats & Clark quality, but it will do if you're in a pinch. There seems to be an over-abundance of pink thread shades in my kit, where I wish there'd be more neutral colors. Sample received.

Cat's Pride C47712 Fresh and Light Ultimate Care Premium Unscented Hypoallergenic Multi-Cat Scoop Litter, 12-Pound
Price: $26.24
5 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to carry and there seems to be less dust, July 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've used Fresh & Light in the green jugs for several years. This new Ultimate Care seems even LESS dusty than the litter in the green jug. It clumps well and controls odors. I can actually scoop every other day with this one (2 indoor-only cats). I don't have tracking problems with any of the Fresh & Light varieties.

Nikon COOLPIX S6800 16 MP Wi-Fi CMOS Digital Camera with 12x Zoom NIKKOR Lens and 1080p HD Video (Red) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by QUICK BUYZ
Price: $119.99
22 used & new from $89.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Videos are really decent, but this camera is fragile, especially the lens cover, July 22, 2015
I have a Nikon 1 interchangeable lens camera that I love, and I was hoping the S6800 would be a good camera for my every-day bag, but it has too many faults for me to keep it.

Very small, slick camera. Hard to hold onto without dropping - so I always keep my hand in the wrist strap. That's not my major complaint though. The lens cover on this camera is VERY thin and fragile and if you're not careful when putting it into a case, one piece of it will slide open. It's only a matter of time before I get the dreaded lens error.

Macro shots are out of focus 80% of the time; outdoor shots are decent, true-to-color. All the photos looked sharp on the small 3" LCD screen, but when uploaded to the computer they weren't so sharp. This camera is the best at taking videos. Highly impressed with the movie capability but that's basically the only thing this camera is great at doing.

Also, removing the SDHC card is very tricky - it's near the hinge on the battery compartment and unless you have long nails, it's hard to get a grasp on it - so if you use a card reader to remove pictures from the SDHC card to your computer, this could be an issue for you.

Sadly, this camera isn't up to Nikon's usual high standards.

NOTE: I ended up returning this camera. I treat my cameras gently but within 2 days of writing this review, the lens cover started sticking open on one side.

Elysium
Elysium
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Gore and a love story, July 22, 2015
This review is from: Elysium (Amazon Instant Video)
Entertaining movie. A combination of sci-fi, reality, gore and a love story all wrapped into one. It wouldn't surprise me if LA was exactly as depicted 100 years from today since it's headed in that direction now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20