Profile for Yarii > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Yarii RSS Feed (fifty shades of blonde)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ambient Weather BC-2000 Intelligent Battery Charger for AA/AAA Rechargeable Batteries
Offered by Ambient Weather
Price: $30.99
3 used & new from $27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great charger for restoring older batteries to like-new, August 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What I really like about this battery charger the most is its ability to refresh/restore old rechargeables. I had a set of 4 NiMh Duracells, probably 10 years old, that would not hold a charge for long. Over the course of about 3 days, this battery charger discharged/refreshed the batteries to where they are *almost* like new. One thing I noticed about this charge as compared to my chargers that ONLY charged and did nothing else, was this one doesn’t get as hot as the others.

I like the above feature a lot, but the remainder of the features this has aren’t of much use to me. It’s almost too much information.

Note: No batteries are included, only the charger and the AC cord. This will charge both AA and AAA and you can combine sizes in one charge time.

Culina BBQ set 13 pcs Stainless Steel. Tough Built Long Lasting Professional Quality Full Range Exhaustive Cutlery in Elegant Design Gift-ready, Easy Stow Aluminum Carry Case
Offered by Innovative World
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A top-notch BBQ set, August 28, 2014
I agree, this would make an excellent gift for someone who loves to BBQ, but buy 2 and keep one for yourself! Even the storage case is nice, with latches like a tool box. Most everything is stainless steel, even the corn-on-the-cob holders, enough for 4 people. There's even an extra replacement head for the grill gunk scraper. The spatula is huge, as well as the tongs, and the largest silicone basting brush I've ever seen. This set comes in a box which could easily be wrapped for gifting. [review sample]

Measuring Cups, Best Space Saving Collapsible Measuring Cups Red & Black 4 in 1 Set - 100% Money Back Guarantee! - Made of Plastic & Durable Silicone Rubber - Dishwasher, Freeze and Microwave Safe - Being Safe for Kids Makes These Unique, Cute & Decorative Measuring Cups the Perfect Gift for Baking & Cooking Enthusiast Moms & Grandmas - Good for Dry, Sticky Ingredients and Hot Liquids Too - 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Offered by Kitchen Present
Price: $35.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Frees up needed cabinet space, August 28, 2014
Having a small galley kitchen in my condo almost the size of what you'd see in a New York City apartment, these couldn't have come at a better time. I had my old measuring cups nestled inside some cereal bowls next to my drinking glasses. It was always a pain when I needed a bowl. Now I can free up the space there and put these collapsible cups in my kitchen drawer. Yes, these do have a right and wrong side, make sure you expand them the correct way, otherwise you won't have an accurate measurement. I love these! [review sample]

Conair FBT1 Conair Max Trim All-in-one Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Face and Body Trimmer
Offered by GizmosForLife
Price: $34.85
8 used & new from $34.85

4.0 out of 5 stars It's fine for beard/mustache trimming, August 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is one of those items that tries to do too many things, and yet excels at only one or two of the features.

We liked this a lot as a Beard/Mustache Trimmer. The stainless steel blade is sharp. The motor sounds strong when trimming a tough beard. The Detail Trimmer is worthless as a nose hair trimmer unless you have massive nostrils. I tried the Body Trimmer Attachment on my forearms and the shaving wasn't as close as I'd really like.

It comes with: Beard & Mustache Trimmer, 2-14mm Guide Comb, 3-15mm Guide Comb, a 6-Position Precision Guide, a Body Trimmer Attachment and Comb, and a Detail Trimmer (for nose hair). You also get a paper-like drawstring bag to hold all the attachments.

When you first receive this trimmer, it has a "charge" to use it cordless, but the instruction sheet says to fully charge it for 16 hours before the first use. The instructions are vague. This is advertised as a Waterproof Face and Body Trimmer, yet the left side of the instruction sheet says "Do not use while bathing or in the shower"--while the right side of the sheet says "Waterproof: For greater comfort and convenience, your trimmer is waterproof and can even be used in the shower." So which is it?

V-Blade 810 Electric RC Helicopter Gyroscope 3.5 Channel Infrared Tri-Band Ready To Fly RTF w/ USB Charging Cable (Colors May Vary)
Offered by Airsoft Joe
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, August 27, 2014
This is a great-looking, finely detailed copter. You supply the 6 AA batteries for the controller, the copter itself plugs into a USB port and it takes about 40 minutes to charge. You will get about 8 minutes of flying time per each charge. The controller is a little wonky; there's a fine line between the copter being grounded and suddenly taking off flying. I'd recommend using this in a soft grassy area as the copter is somewhat fragile; also if you have pets indoors, it could frighten or injure them. It has quite a high altitude, when I was using it indoors, I hit the top of my vaulted ceiling a few times--outdoors, as far as I can guesstimate, around 20-25 feet. Once it's airborne, it's fairly easy to control. I also see this being fine for a kid younger than age 14, with some parental supervision. [review sample]

Camco 43573 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - Pack of 24
Camco 43573 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - Pack of 24
Price: $14.46

4.0 out of 5 stars A way to save on paper towels, August 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I washed these before I ever used them on anything--that way they are truly lint-free. Don't use fabric softener but it's OK to tumble dry low. You receive so many in the package they are a great substitute for some ways I use paper towels so I can see where I'll benefit from these by buying less paper. They are about the same size as a paper towel sheet, very soft, with no scratchy thread-binding. I wish there were no care labels sewn on - you can't tear them off and you can't trim them off close enough. These are great for cleaning in the bathroom, washing windows without using Windex, dusting, and cleaning off flat screen TVs.

Bolse® 5W Portable Mini Bluetooth v4.0 Wireless Speaker (One Large 45MM 5W Driver), 10 Hour Playtime, Home Speakers, Wireless Cell Phone Car Speakerphones, Computer Speakers, For iPhone, iPad, Tablet, PC, Smartphones
Offered by LowerPriceUSA
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The bass is pretty decent on this one, August 25, 2014
Smaller than most other Bluetooth speakers I've tried, I'll have to say this is one of the best-looking, done in a shiny, gunmetal-gray finish. The bass is actually "there" on this one, and clean, crisp treble too. If you don't have a Bluetooth device, fear not, it comes with a 3.5mm aux cable. It has a great connection range of about 25-30 feet. The only thing I didn't like was the controls being on the bottom. Also, battery life was a little short compared to others, about 4-1/2 hours. [review sample]

2014 LATEST ★ Backseat Organizer by Cozy Greens® ★ Deluxe Car Organizer with Detachable Pocket - *FREE BONUS*: Beautifully Illustrated eBook on Traveling with Kids - Premium Durable Waterproof Material - Perfect For Storage of Your Kids Accessories, iPad, backup Clothes, Cosmetics, and other Travel Essentials - Makes A Great Car Seat Protector and Back Seat Protector or Kick Mat - Guaranteed to Fit Any Car Seat - Adjustable Straps Keep Organizer Securely in Position - Ironclad Satisfaction Guarantee!
Offered by Cozy Greens
Price: $35.97

5.0 out of 5 stars For anyone really, not only parents of small kids, August 25, 2014
The perfect way to keep track of all the odds and ends kept in your car. Compared to organizers I've seen at the local stores, this one is much better made and probably more durable in the long run. It holds a lot of stuff! Very easy to install. My only wish to make it better would be black trim instead of the greenish/turquoise. [review sample]

How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are: Love, Style, and Bad Habits
How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are: Love, Style, and Bad Habits
by Anne Berest
Price: $15.81

4.0 out of 5 stars I flunked Parisian-Woman 101, August 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Part beauty book, part fashion book and even part cookbook, I thought the short 2-3 page snippets of what it's like to be a Parisian were exactly right. I've always thought French women were the epitome of class, but my Scottish/Welsh roots will never let me become one--right off the bat I can't let my hair color be au naturale. This is an enjoyable book for a lazy afternoon that one can't take seriously.

Bounce BURSTS In-Wash Scent Booster, Outdoor Fresh, 13.2 Oz
Bounce BURSTS In-Wash Scent Booster, Outdoor Fresh, 13.2 Oz
Price: $6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product for towels and sheets, August 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm very sensitive to scented items like what you find in some skincare, so I was a little reluctant to try this product, but I'm very happy I did. I only use this in my towels and sheets loads, and only a small amount - maybe 50 granules. My towels now stay fresher smelling than before when I used nothing at all...no musty smell after drying off from a shower. And it's also great on my sheets. It seems like they are a little softer after using this, too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20