Profile for Yarii > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 78

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Yarii "fifty shades of blonde" RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Okra 10000Mah Auto Ignition Portable Dual Power Bank and Car Jump Starter Kit , For iPhone 6/5s/5c/4s, Galaxy S5/S4/S3/S2, HTC One & All Smarthphones And Cars
Offered by IBD Electronics
Price: $99.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind for emergencies, February 27, 2015
I haven't had the need to try jumping my car battery since I just got a new one ahead of time, but for tablets and cell phones this is a very nice charger, and it charges those items very fast I might add! A digital readout lets you know how much charging power is left. This charged up better using the USB cable plugged into my desktop PC; I tried connecting it to an AC adapter 5V 2A (which is not included) and although I had it plugged in overnight, it never charged that way. Also, the flashlight/strobe light is a little hard to turn off - it's a double click which I didn't see in the instructions. (sample)

Lunch Bag by Freddie and Sebbie - Luxury Insulated Reusable Black Lunch Bag - This Insulated Lunch Bag Is The Perfect Solution For Keeping Anything Cool - Can Be Used As A, Lunch Bag For Women, Lunch Bag For Man, Lunch Bag For Kids, Lunch Bag For Girls, Lunch Bag For Boys, Lunch Bag Cooler Or Lunch Bag Container - The Perfect Lunch Bag For Any Ocassion - Protect Your Investment - Comes With A Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Freddie and Sebbie
Price: $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish lunch bag that's easy to clean, February 27, 2015
Nice lunch bag, large enough to hold two Tupperware-style sandwich containers and some small snack bars or a TV entree dinner with several pieces of fruit. I use a small gel-ice pack in this when taking a sandwich...and the 16 ounce water bottles can go on the outside pockets. Easy to clean and stylish. [review sample]

Sterling Silver Garnet January Birthstone and White Topaz Halo Heart Earrings, Ring, and Pendant Necklace Jewelry Set
Price: $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Garnet Set (January birthstone) Review - Nice but petite, February 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My only complaint is Amazon offers this with no choice of ring size; you get size 7 in a ring and that's it. This is my birthstone and I've purchased many garnet jewelry items over the years. These are absolutely beautiful garnets, not too dark, but not bright red like a ruby either. The white topaz stones are sparkly - almost as sparkly as CZs. I'm allergic to nickel and the earrings haven't hurt my ears and I've had them in for 4 days so far.

Here are the approximate measurements of each stone setting:
Ring: 7/16"
Pendant: 3/8"
Earrings (each): about 5/16"

The chain width is very petite and dainty: It's under 1/16" and very fine.

The inside of my ring is stamped PAJ. They make excellent jewelry - I purchased gold-plated Technibond jewelry from Home Shopping in 1990 also made by PAJ and after all these years and lots of wearings, the gold plating has never worn off. Hopefully PAJ still makes quality jewelry.

Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening and Protecting Lotion with SPF 15 Fragrance-Free, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Price: $21.18
7 used & new from $12.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be working, February 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Me: Late 40's with dry, sensitive skin and a couple age spots. I've been using this Regenerist Luminous Brightening Lotion about a week and it appears the spots are brightening up a bit and fading somewhat...which is surprising because I've tried other brands in the past to no avail. I think this is a little thicker lotion than Olay Total Effects Fragrance Free Featherweight Moisturizer with SPF 15, 1.7 Fluid Ounce and seems to help my dry skin more in the winter than the Featherweight Moisturizer.

OTC (5950K) Crimpro 4-in-1 Wire Service Set
OTC (5950K) Crimpro 4-in-1 Wire Service Set
Price: $37.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for anyone's tool box, February 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These will be useful more times than you think! The angled wire stripper came in handy when we installed a ceiling fan over the past weekend. It's also great for stripping speaker wires. Small enough they don't take up much room in a tiny tool box either.

Canon PowerShot S110 12MP Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Silver)
Canon PowerShot S110 12MP Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Silver)
Price: $179.00
22 used & new from $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but very capable camera, February 23, 2015
A couple years ago I tried the previous model, the S100, and I wasn't pleased with the white balance on it, nor was I pleased with the movie quality. The S110 seems to have both those things corrected. Photos are great even on Auto Mode, movie quality is excellent in low light and even in darkness. Build quality is excellent; although the camera is small, it's heavy for its size.

There isn't much more to be said, considering there are 100's of reviews before mine. Battery life is better than I expected, considering others have complained about it. I find it slightly better than average, and it recharges quickly in the battery charger. I have the touchscreen turned off and use it the old-fashioned way by pushing the buttons - probably a reason for the longer battery life than others are getting from this camera. I love that this camera comes with a separate charger instead of charging the battery inside the camera.

Photos are crisp and the colors are bright and sharp. No post-processing is needed generally. Recycle time between photos is quick, even when using the flash, maybe a second if that long!

My only complaint is the LCD screen - and NOT what you usually hear. I have no trouble seeing it on sunny days. What I don't like is when you review the photos you've taken on the LCD screen, they don't look as good as when you upload them to your computer. THEN they are FANTASTIC-looking!

Price: $21.12
8 used & new from $12.61

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the barely-there "feel" of this on my face, February 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Me: Late 40's with dry, sensitive skin. I've used Olay's Total Effects products off and on for many years. While I love the light feel of this product on my face, it's not moisturizing enough for winter with the furnace running. I hate wearing foundation as I can't stand the "feel" of something on my face; now this is all I need along with a concealer for a couple age spots - along with some extra moisturizer. Once the furnace is off, this will be fine on its own. This feels a little tacky for 10 minutes but dries down to a "no feel" finish. As far as it being fragrance-free, I do notice a slight sunscreen odor, but it quickly goes away.

Canon PSC-3200 Deluxe Leather Case
Canon PSC-3200 Deluxe Leather Case
Price: $15.95
16 used & new from $8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars The Canon S110 fits, but it's tight, February 19, 2015
I love smaller camera cases, the kind where it holds the camera only. I don't want a big, bulky case taking up a lot of room in my purse. This is perfect for that, it holds the S110 only. No room for a spare battery. It's a very tight fit and there isn't any extra cushioning. Build quality is excellent. There's even an exit hole for a hand strap in the center of the flap. Which is kind of odd since it's in the center of the flap and as the flap doesn't completely cover the ends of the bottom part of the case, the hand strap can exit there instead of the center. My favorite small camera case is the Lowepro Volta 20; unfortunately the S110 fits in that case, but to zip the case shut, it presses a little too hard on the camera. Lowepro Volta 20 Camera Case (Black)

Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike
Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike
Price: $319.99
3 used & new from $319.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A sturdy and very quiet recumbent bike, considering its price, February 19, 2015
Schwinn seems to recycle model numbers. I purchased a Schwinn 230 in January 2008 and decided to give that one to a friend and upgrade to this newer 230 model. I'm still not sure if I made the right decision; the old 230 still worked fine and I never had an issue with it even after 7 years.

Assembly took about 90 minutes but I took my time. It's a one person job but when you get to the cowling and mast insertion, an extra pair of hands would be helpful.

Several things were different now that aren't so great. Attaching the back part of the seat seems iffy in long-time durability, 8 bolts that don't seem quite long enough trying to fit into tubing where the holes are a little mis-aligned. This seat is also hard plastic with holes for air flow, whereas the seat in the 2007/2008 model was padded vinyl.

All the welding points seem to be done correctly on this. I hate the location of the water bottle holder so I didn't install it. Don't really need it because I have a table nearby where I can place a bottle of water...and I don't get thirsty during a 30 minute ride anyhow.

The flywheel seems just as high quality, smooth and quiet as the older model...and that's what really counts.

I like the console more on this new 230 than the older model. It can hold my tablet, but that blocks the display. The fan is great and the speakers don't sound too bad, considering.

The heart-rate monitor on the side handles is fairly precise. I compared my heart rate with this monitor alongside a pulse oxymeter I had clipped on my finger, and the rate was within 2 beats of each other.

See comment section below for a link to the console operation guide. (We can't put links in reviews).

4-1/2 stars - I would have given this 5 stars as I did my other Schwinn, but I think the build quality is slightly less on this new model, especially the way the "trim" fits.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2015 8:23 AM PST

HooToo® HT-IP211HDP Megapixel HD 1280 x 720p H.264 Wireless/Wired Pan/Tilt IP Camera with IR-Cut Filter, Night Vision & WPS - Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek
3 used & new from $210.00

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, once you get it installed (a little tricky!), February 19, 2015
I consider myself to be comfortable setting up most electronics, but I always have a problem with IP cameras. Instructions always seem to be lacking in Chinese to English translation. The last one I tried I needed help with the installation and this one was no different. The wireless aspect works great, no issues with that, viewing angles are good. But I wouldn't call it HD, the video appears a little grainy, especially when the room is darker than daylight. Maybe it's because the CMOS sensor is only 1 megapixel? [review sample]

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20