Profile for Lori Struble > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lori Struble "The Chick" RSS Feed (Jackson, NJ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Just My Size Women's Run Resistant Control Top Panty Hose, Sun Beige, 4X
Just My Size Women's Run Resistant Control Top Panty Hose, Sun Beige, 4X
Price: $6.37
9 used & new from $3.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 15, 2015
Only issue is says run resistant... don't expect much from that claim.

Sany Shambhala Crystal Heart Pendant Necklace
Sany Shambhala Crystal Heart Pendant Necklace
Offered by Buytra
Price: $3.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for the price if you can wait., April 15, 2015
Very nice for price ... but very slow delivery (ordered in Jan arrived in march) or I would give it 5 stars. If you have time to wait good purchase.

iGuerburn Wrist Band Strap for Misfit Shine Activity and Sleep Monitor Bracelet Sport Wristband Arm Band Armband
Offered by iGuerburnDirect
Price: $6.99

Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain
Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain
Price: $25.00
64 used & new from $22.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, March 3, 2015
My Maine Coon kitten loves this, he will only drink moving water so the vet recommend getting him a fountain.

Cat Dancer 301 Cat Charmer Interactive Cat Toy
Cat Dancer 301 Cat Charmer Interactive Cat Toy
Price: $4.38
49 used & new from $3.11

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kitty loves Cat Dancer, March 3, 2015
My Kitty loves this toy!!! And I really like it because it is not a string. Whenever I see a fishing pole type toy, I am very leery of the string or elastic used. No worries with Cat Dancer it uses a strip of polar fleece perfect.

Somethin' Bad ((Duet with Carrie Underwood))
Somethin' Bad ((Duet with Carrie Underwood))
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

3.0 out of 5 stars I would like to just load these on to my laptop but ..., November 3, 2014
my problem is not with the download but with the Amazon delivery system. I would like to just load these on to my laptop but the download function in the Amazon tool will not work. it keeps telling me I need to accept the updated agreement but then it forwards me to a page with no information about how to do this and when I try searching the site nothing comes up so I have purchased a bunch of music that is now held hostage in their music player on the cloud. I am not Happy.

Bottoms Up
Bottoms Up
Price: $1.29

This review is from: Bottoms Up (MP3 Music)

Rude
Rude
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

This review is from: Rude (MP3 Music)

Stay With Me
Stay With Me
Price: $1.29

This review is from: Stay With Me (MP3 Music)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2014 10:22 AM PST

All About That Bass
All About That Bass

This review is from: All About That Bass (MP3 Music)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3