Profile for Paula S. in CT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Paula S. in CT RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
8GB (4X2GB) APPLE MAC PRO MEMORY ECC FULLY BUFFERED DDR2 667 PC2-5300 FB DIMM NEMIX RAM
Offered by NEMIX RAM
Price: $54.99
2 used & new from $51.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed. RAM failure in less than one month., March 16, 2014
I was hopeful based on the review for this that I would have a good experience. I installed this RAM in my older Mac Pro 1,1 shortly after receiving it in in Feb 2014 and everything appeared to be okay. Now less than a month later one stick has failed and I have gone from 12 GB RAM to 10 GB. It's a good price but I'm not sure it's a wise investment.

The Spellman Files: Document #1
The Spellman Files: Document #1
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $9.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly enjoyable, light reading, July 24, 2013
I'm only sorry that I have read this series by Lisa Lutz out order. I rank them among the most humorous, enjoyable series I've ever read.

Isabel Spellman's Guide to Etiquette: What is Wrong with You People
Isabel Spellman's Guide to Etiquette: What is Wrong with You People
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh Out Loud Funny, July 15, 2013
If you are a fan of the Spellman's this is a must read. Very quick read and laugh out loud funny in places if you know all the wonderful characters from previous reads.

Echo Park Paper Dots and Stripes Homefront 6 by 6-Inch Paper Pad
Echo Park Paper Dots and Stripes Homefront 6 by 6-Inch Paper Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Everyday Papers, July 15, 2013
This paper pad has a nice selection of basic paper patterns. Various sizes in dots and stripes and a good buy if you need some basic papers for your crafting.

Organize It All Recycling Bin, Blue
Organize It All Recycling Bin, Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware Product is much SMALLER than stated., July 15, 2013
Just got this item and was very disappointed that the ACTUAL SIZE is MUCH SMALLE than is listed in it's description:

DESCRIPTION SAYS: Product Dimensions: 29.4 x 22 x 14.8 inches ; 1.3 pounds

The REAL product is approx. 23 x 14 x 7

Not worth the hassle of sending it back but I wanted to warn anyone else who is considering buying so you won't be disappointed in it's size.
It's what I wanted in terms of plastic corrugated material but this small size won't really suit my needs so I will use it temporarily and try to buy a replacement locally so I can be sure I get what I need.

Half-Assed: A Weight-Loss Memoir
Half-Assed: A Weight-Loss Memoir
Price: $9.97

4.0 out of 5 stars A Realistic and Humorous Weight Loss Memoir, April 5, 2013
As someone who has struggled with weight and experienced both significant gains and losses over a lifetime I found this to be an enjoyable read. Fulda has a realistic attitude and humorous writing style. If you are seeking a detailed "how to" this is probably not the book for you. It's more like a long conversation about weight and Fulda's personal experiences in relation to her journey.You might gain some insight but she is very straight-forward about her belief that the entire issue is different for everyone and ultimately encourages the reader to find their own route and to decide what they want and why.

I Shouldn't Even Be Doing This!: And Other Things That Strike Me as Funny
I Shouldn't Even Be Doing This!: And Other Things That Strike Me as Funny
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read for any Bob Newhart fan., March 30, 2013
This book was an easy and enjoyable read and brought back quite a few memories. I enjoyed his shows and it was interesting to get some insight into his life and career along with a lot of laughs in this book. If you are a Newhart fan you will be glad you read this.

Maybe I Should Just Shut Up and Go Away!
Maybe I Should Just Shut Up and Go Away!
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Probably Best for His Regular Listeners, March 22, 2013
I bought this after hearing about Neal Boortz from Sean Hannity. I have never been a listener as he was not on in my market area. He seems like an interesting character and shares some fun stories in this book but I think this memoir would probably be best enjoyed by someone who was a regular listener and/or someone who knew him.

Glad Tidings
Glad Tidings

3.0 out of 5 stars Average., January 27, 2013
This review is from: Glad Tidings (Kindle Edition)
This was pretty much what I expected having read other works by Debbie Macomber. Your basic feell good holiday novel and an enjoyable read. Macomber fans will no doubt enjoy it.

Five Minutes on Mondays: Finding Unexpected Purpose, Peace, and Fulfillment at Work
Price: $12.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't finish reading this., January 27, 2013
This probably would hold the interest of some but I got about 3 chapters in and felt I wasn't going to get anything new out of it so I moved on to something else on my reading list. I read an eclectic mix of books and thought I would give this a try... Just not for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4