Profile for Mrs. S. Hickman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mrs. S. Hickman "suzyh73" RSS Feed (England)

Dearly Departed: Vol. 1
Dearly Departed: Vol. 1
DVD ~ Scott Michaels (III)
3 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Dearly Departed: Hopefully not just volume one, March 30, 2007
This review is from: Dearly Departed: Vol. 1 (DVD)
Having been a fan of Scott Michaels' website for a few years, I was delighted when he released this DVD.Living in the UK, I went online, ordered and waited with baited breath until it dropped through my mailbox. Was it worth the wait? The answer is a most definate, YES!

Packed with fascinating insights into not only the deaths of the Stars but of their lives too, this is a delicious drive through the rich and famous from where they liked to hang out to where they died. Listening to the commentary, you can tell that not only does Mr Micheals loves what he does but that as he puts it.. "Gets it"

We see inside famous death scenes, hear what the autopsy report has to say and then see the death certificate.Be outraged as we hear about The Ambassador Hotel and see what became of this beautiful, historic building. Chuckle as you listen to Scott's opinions as we visit the Bat Cave and view the Hollywood sign (as you've never seen it)

For me, the segment where you see Marilyn Monroe's house, just to glimpse that famous window to her bedroom is worth the price of this DVD alone.

I could sit here and rave on and on about this DVD but instead I will say this: If you want a hugely entertaining, funny, clever and very well crafted afternoons viewing that you will never tire of watching then buy this DVD now. Hopefully Volume two will be released soon, in the mean time I will have to settle for this viewing. Don't delay....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2010 12:51 PM PST