Profile for Kooner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kooner RSS Feed

Forsaken
Forsaken
Offered by toy castle
Price: $27.99
81 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Combining the flying action of Star Fox 64 and the first-person shooter gameplay of GoldenEye., June 27, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Forsaken (Video Game)
Forsaken 64 is one of those games that you never heard of and play it anyways and you find it to be an awesome game. The single-player is intense and the multiplayer is crazier than that. The game itself has six-degrees of freedom so you can shoot upside-down, sideways, etc. The single-player has tons of missions and you will not get through it in one setting. I never actually figured out how to save the game, but I will figure it out eventually. The multiplayer you can either play with bots or with your friends. The game supports 4-player multiplayer, even thought sadly I've only played it with only one other person. The multiplayer game is like a deadlier version of hide and seek because the maps are so big. One thing I like about playing it with bots is being able to play it splitscreen so it's like there are 3 other people in the room with you. Overall, the game is great and is a definite buy for every N64 fan!

Quake III: Arena
Quake III: Arena
Offered by DEBSBANKSCRAP
Price: $54.95
23 used & new from $1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This game gives people an ADRENALINE RUSH!!!!, June 27, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Quake III: Arena (CD-ROM)
Quake III Arena is the best multiplayer Quake game and one of the best games of all time. Quake III is really good if you and your buddies wanna play a game that's fast and frantic and gives good adrenaline rushes. The single-player game is basically multiplayer but you have to progress through different tiers in order to fight the games final boss, Xaero. The multiplayer has a ton of game modes for you and your buddies to conquer online and locally. I recommend getting the PC version because the game has a TON OF MODS!!!! There are mods that allow you to play as a lot of TV, movie, and video game characters like the Cloud from Final Fantasy VII, Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z, and even Kenny from South Park! There are also total conversions of the game. My personal favorite total conversion is Lego Carnage Arena because you can customize your own character to have the head of one person and the body of another. Overall, the game is amazing and is even more fun when you and your buddies are playing online against other people. BUY THIS GAME!!!!

Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City: The Complete Edition
Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City: The Complete Edition
Price: $16.63
135 used & new from $5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars An already amazing game...WITH 2 EPISODES???? HOLY COW!!!!, June 26, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Warning: Do NOT let your kids play this game. This is only for teens and adults.
Grand Theft Auto was always an amazing game series that allowed you to steal cars, kill people, and get some hookers. GTA 4 allows you to do all these things online. The single-player follows an immigrant named Niko Belic who is meeting his cousin Roman in America. There are two other episodes that include multiplayer and their own campaigns. The Ballad of Gay Tony is about a guy who owns night clubs inside the city of Liberty City. The Lost and Damned is about a biker gang who gets caught in a gang war in Liberty City. The online multiplayer is amazing and has a variety of game modes and is great for all your buddies. Overall, Grand Theft Auto 4: The Complete Edition is an amazing game and is a definite recommend for everyone except kids.

Hexen
Hexen
Offered by mindless entertainment
Price: $119.99
45 used & new from $2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Hexen has some of the best 4-player gameplay I've ever seen!, June 25, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hexen (Video Game)
I am a big multiplayer person. Every time I go to a used game store i always look for a game that either I've heard of or has multiplayer. Once I found on YouTube that this game had 4-player co-op (obviously locally because this isn't a PC or Xbox 360), I had to pick this game up. Once I found this for a decent price of 5 bucks, I immediately clicked buy, and boy am I glad I did. Now I have never tried out 4-player co-op completely, but I have actually plugged in 4 controllers and it looks amazing. Now I know some people have said never to try this because of "Blurred graphics and limited view," but I don't care! All I care about in a game is gameplay, sound, controls, multiplayer, and music. The controls I had to get used to, but it wasn't horrible or impossible. The sound effects are awesome and the music is also better than the PC version. The game does have difficult puzzles but they are not impossible and the enemies are really awesome. I have played co-op and deathmatch with 2 players and I can say that the game has amazing multiplayer. If you are a really big multiplayer fan and would like to play a game that has co-op and deathmatch and also is good by yourself, I recommend buying this game.

Quake 2 - PC
Quake 2 - PC
Offered by Bargain Buyers Software
Price: $24.85
29 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars If you never played this before, buy it NOW!!!!, March 21, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Quake 2 - PC (CD-ROM)
How do I explain this game? Quake has always been the best PC game series for me, and Quake II has the best singleplayer game in the series(Quake III Arena had the best multiplayer). I remember when me and my buddy Daniel would play this game non-stop (we even beat the game together)! I remember always using the Railgun to blow enemies' heads off! If you're looking for a good PC game that combines blood and gore, awesome online play, amazing mods, cool weapons, a kick-ass soundtrack, and an awesome campaign, Quake II is for you!