Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Nakita > Reviews

Browse

Nakita's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nakita RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

Ematic EMW3202 Articulating Wall Mount Kit for 15-Inch to 32-Inch TV with 6-Feet HDMI Cable, Cleaning Solution, Cleaning Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Mount kit !, March 31, 2011
I got this mount for my 32" monitor/tv. I have beeen looking for a moutn that was not too bulky and can hold my monitor above my desk. The mount came with all the screws and instructions. It took no longer than 5 minutes to set up. I like the fact that it cam with the articulating movement. lots of different ones only moved with 1 arm. this one has 3 movable arms. The kit also came with a screen cleaner and a 6foot HDMI cable! I cant beleve the ease in putting this together. Best Mount i have ever had!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2011 6:44 AM PDT

Ematic EM604 4 GB Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen, 5MP Video/Still Camera, FM Radio, and Speaker (Black)
Price: $29.37
6 used & new from $21.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mp3 and Mp4 for travel, March 27, 2011
I needed something simple and easy to use that would supliment my work phone for when I travel. I travel abroad for work one week of every month, and the cost to use phones for music and video are outrageous! So I bought this thinking I could use my phone for work calls and emails, and this ematic unit for all the non work things I like to do. This is great as well on planes and trains...I store all my fun pictures and videos on here!

I found it very easy to start using immediately. It came with all necessary components, and the ever needful USB cable. In fact, I was suprised at the functionality of this little gem! Super Value. I easily upload my files and change them as needed.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who travels or wants a separate device that is easy to use and at the perfect price point!!

HP Pavilion DV4-2160US 14.1-Inch Laptop (Digital Plaid)
HP Pavilion DV4-2160US 14.1-Inch Laptop (Digital Plaid)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop, June 30, 2010
i thought this was a great little laptop. it was fast and had all the ports i needed. the best thing about it was the weight. light but yet sturdy. I cant wait to play with it more.