Profile for Stephen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephen RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Poetic Slimbook Leather Case for Google Nexus 10 (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function) (3 Year Warranty by Poetic)
Offered by Smart Shop Online
Price: $24.95
7 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price you can't beat it, February 13, 2013
This case fits my Nexus 10 very well. It looks nice and does a good job providing protection for my tablet. I just would have liked the case to allow for the tablet to lay at a little more of an angle than it does in it's upright position. For the price you can beat this though.

i-Blason Slim Fit S Line Flexible TPU Case for Google Nexus 4 Smart Phone E960 LG 8gb 16gb (Frost Clear)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $9.95
3 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well and looks good, February 13, 2013
This case is great for the price and looks good on my nexus 4. The only gripe I have is that there are some stress cracks on one of the sides from me stretching it to fit on the phone. They are not that noticeable and other than that was a great buy.

McDavid 441 Deluxe Calf Sleeve (Black,Large)
McDavid 441 Deluxe Calf Sleeve (Black,Large)
Price: $13.99
11 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well and helps shin recovery, February 13, 2013
This review is from: McDavid 441 Calf Sleeve (Sports)
I have been playing a lot of basketball recently and have had a lot of discomfort in my shin because of the jumps and quick movements. I looked into these supports online and saw this had good reviews and was fairly priced. It has been a great purchase and definitely speeds up the recovery time for my shin.

DeSantis Nemesis LCP/P3AT Ambidextrous Black
DeSantis Nemesis LCP/P3AT Ambidextrous Black
Price: $17.39
29 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, Good price, February 13, 2013
This has been a very nice pocket holster for my Ruger LCP. It does exactly its purpose and is durable. I recommend this over the cheaper cloth holsters.

JKase Premium Quality Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 GT-N7100 Streamline TPU Case Cover - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by W2 Corporation
Price: $9.98
2 used & new from $2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit very well at First, February 13, 2013
It got here quickly and was cheap but don't expect a high quality perfectly fitting case. I just put it on and see that there is a lot of wiggle room by the stylus corner. For the price it is ok for now but I will go ahead and look for another case for the long run.

Edit - After the first couple of days it conformed to the phone perfectly. It has been a great case since then and highly recommend it.

Audio-Technica ATH-M50S Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M50S Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
Price: $109.38
77 used & new from $90.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Headphones I've Used So Far, December 30, 2012
I bought a pair of beats Studio on an Air Force Base for $205 before doing a whole lot of research on good cans. The fact that they needed AAA batteries bothered me and the there was a static like sound that came from them. So with my displeasure I began looking for another set of headphones to replace them and saw these as one of the top rated Amazon headphones. I bought these for $110 and immediately tested them when they arrived. I was not initially blown away and read that most people experience better sounds when they burn these in so I let my pandora play music for about 30 hours before I really tested them. The sound is crisp and the bass is strong without interfering with the mid to high range sounds. As a lot of other people have been saying I agree that they sound better the more they are used. I use premium spotify and hear 320kbps songs and look forward to using these every chance I get. With the price and quality difference between these and the beats there is no question which are better.

DEFTONES WHITE PONY - Car, Truck, Notebook, Vinyl Decal Sticker #1089 | Vinyl Color: White
Offered by Lanza Decals
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sticker., December 30, 2012
I put this sticker on my Lincoln MKX to distinguish my MKX from all the ones out there owned by middle aged women. With that said, Deftones are awesome and the sticker looks great on my back windshield.

Mobile Edge Alienware Orion ScanFast Checkpoint Friendly Tactical Backpack(AWBP17C)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice backpack for my m14x, December 30, 2012
The design of this backpack and the quick scan feature led me to purchase this. I fly often so being able to just zip this thing in half makes going through security that less annoying. There are a lot of different compartments to store flash memory and other gadgets. My only suggestion would be to make the volume slightly bigger for those of us that travel a lot with quite a bit of things. Otherwise this is a great looking, functional backpack.

Logitech Optical Gaming Mouse G400 with High-Precision 3600 DPI Optical Engine
Logitech Optical Gaming Mouse G400 with High-Precision 3600 DPI Optical Engine
Offered by Vino Deal
Price: $73.99
15 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this mouse!, December 30, 2012
This has been the most comfortable mouse I have used to date. I bought a gaming mouse before this that was flat and had space between my palm and the mouse which was uncomfortable. I read the reviews on this mouse and decided to purchase it. This was one of my better purchases and I enjoy gaming with it. The DPI sensitivity function is very useful for someone like myself who changes my look sensitivity in FPS games frequently. I highly recommend this product.

SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-7PC128B/WW
7 used & new from $79.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast but maybe overhyped, November 4, 2012
First of all I had a lot of trouble reinstalling win7 after installing this. This was mostly because I was impatient and began the process too soon without more preparation. I thought I backed up my data completely with norton ghost, which was included, but most of had a corrupt back up. I tried restoring the data after reinstalling windows but it continued to fail. I had to settle for a fresh install and then manually installing each driver. Although it was a pain in the arse to do everything it was a good learnign experience. The SSD itself is snappier than my old HDD but it is not as "instantaneous" as I imagined. It was worth the money and upgrade.

Page: 1 | 2