Profile for R. Adler > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Adler RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Look at My Happy Rainbow: My Journey as a Male Kindergarten Teacher
Look at My Happy Rainbow: My Journey as a Male Kindergarten Teacher
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming Tales from a Male Kindergarten Teacher, November 3, 2014
I read this book in one afternoon. As a former kindergarten teacher for eight years and now a first grade teacher, I really enjoyed reading this book. Mr. Halpern's stories are heartwarming touching and hilarious at times. It was really interesting reading about his insights. It made me reflect on all the years I have been teaching and the incredible experiences that I've had as well.

Kikkerland Ladybug Kitchen Timer
Kikkerland Ladybug Kitchen Timer
Price: $3.99
16 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Timer!, July 29, 2014
This went great with my classroom theme of ladybugs. Works great!

Magnetic Ladybug Deskmate Calculator Pencil Sharpener Photo Frame Kids
Magnetic Ladybug Deskmate Calculator Pencil Sharpener Photo Frame Kids
Offered by Sweetly You
Price: $9.59
6 used & new from $4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable & Worth the Price, July 29, 2014
I am a first grade teacher and my classroom theme is ladybugs. I saw this and just had to have it. I really don't even use it, it's there for decoration but the calculator does work. It is really adorable.

Tech Armor Apple iPhone 5/5c/5s High Defintion (HD) Clear Screen Protectors -- Maximum Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy [3Pack] Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $5.90
2 used & new from $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Screen Protector with Video Support, July 29, 2014
Applying screen protectors have to be up there somewhere with rocket science. I tried applying it and had lots of bubbles and dirt underneath. Ok, so I hadn't watched the video they provide. So I watched the video. Tried a second time and it was better (one small bubble that refused to leave.) So the good thing about this is they provide support on how to put the protector on and it came in a pack of 3 for mess ups. Good for me! It looks great on your phone which is much better than the previous screen cover I had which was very dull.

OXO Good Grips Corer
OXO Good Grips Corer
Price: $8.95
23 used & new from $6.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Corer Does the Job, July 29, 2014
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Corer (Kitchen)
This corer does the job. I got it for when I make apple chips. Really not much else to say about it, other than it works.

Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care Razor Refill, 6-Count
Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care Razor Refill, 6-Count
Price: $19.61
6 used & new from $17.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, July 29, 2014
Great price on Amazon. I compared with a lot of stores, including Walmart and Amazon was the most competitive. I like the Naturals line because it's a bit more natural than the other variety.

Libman Freedom Spray Mop
Libman Freedom Spray Mop
Offered by ProMax Commerce
Price: $25.06
16 used & new from $23.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Mop For Using Your Own Cleaning Solution, July 29, 2014
This review is from: Libman Freedom Spray Mop (Kitchen)
I love this mop! I don't use chemical cleaners so this is perfect for me. I put a vinegar, water, and essential oil mixture in the refillable compartment and I am good to go! The pad is washable too which I like. It's very easy to mop, you just spritz and wipe. It doesn't really get tough dirt out of the floor and the price is a bit much, so that is why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars.

Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care Razor
Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care Razor
Price: $9.15
19 used & new from $3.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast & Easy Way to Shave, July 29, 2014
Even though I strictly use natural and organic personal care products, one of the things I have a hard time finding is a good shaving cream. So I use this..it's sort of natural. I love how you don't need shaving cream with this since when you shave, it has a bar of "soap" or whatever it is on the razor itself so it makes it really easy and fast to shave. The bar does run out quickly which is annoying. Every time you rise the razor, I feel like the bar is wasting. I still like it though.

JanKuo Jewelry Multi-Color Cubic Zirconia Jewish Star of David Pendant and 16" Chain with Gift Box
Offered by JanKuo 365 Party Jewelry
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Necklace, July 29, 2014
I bought this for my elderly aunt and she loved it! She told me got so many compliments from her friends about this piece. It's really beautiful with the multi-colored stones. Excellent value for the price.

Play Money 500 Bills
Play Money 500 Bills

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Play Money, July 29, 2014
This review is from: Play Money 500 Bills
I got these to use in my first grade classroom for a money incentive program. I ended up not even using them last school year. The money came individually wrapped in sets, for example in one bag there were 10 ones, 5 tens, 3 fives, etc. So it took me a while to open each bag and sort them because I wanted to separate and laminate them for durability (which I still haven't done.) They are a bit thin so if you're using this in a classroom, I'd definitely laminate them. I plan on doing this soon for the upcoming school year. Overall, it's a good value for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7