Profile for S. Goff > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Goff RSS Feed (SoCal)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a Lucien Piccard, May 9, 2008
This is a very nice watch, very large, and very striking. It is good quality, and looks very nice on, it is too large for an 'every day' watch, but looks fabulous with the right outfits.

Lucien Piccard Women's 27048YL Yellow Sapphire and Diamond Watch
Lucien Piccard Women's 27048YL Yellow Sapphire and Diamond Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, May 9, 2008
This is a very striking watch, it is quite large, not a dainty watch,and not an 'every day' watch and the color is very unique, I wasn't too sure about it, but with certain outfits it looks great. From the picture you can't tell, but there is a very faint checker board pattern on the face. You can't go wrong with Lucien Piccard's quality or design. I would recommend this watch.

Luxury Watch Box Storage Case for 20 Watches Burlwood Finish Glass Window Lock Key Tassel
Offered by Watchmaterial
Price: $79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, January 18, 2008
This case is very 'rich' looking, and is of great quality. I also use it to store my flexible bracelets. I did not get it to put it on display, but it is too nice to keep in my closet. I have seen many cases such as this that sell for $150.00 and up, and now I have a larger one that has more storage, locks, and is one of the classier ones I have seen. Oh so happy with this purchase.