Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Lori Sullivan > Reviews

Browse

Lori Sullivan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lori Sullivan RSS Feed

Sex Tape
Sex Tape
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 27, 2014
This review is from: Sex Tape (Amazon Video)
👍

Mizuno Women's Wave Prophecy Running Shoe,Dark Palladium/Silver/Bright Violet,9.5 W US
Offered by AplusAthletics

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!!, January 27, 2013
I'm so happy I decided to get this shoe! No joint pain after my run which I'm prone to since I have some extra pounds I'm trying to lose. I was a dedicated Mizuno Wave Creation customer until I tried the 14s, which were changed from the previous 12 and 13 wave creations. I read some reviews from consumers that had a similar issue and raved about the Mizuno Prophecy! I think the shoe is well worth the price!!! I plan to order an additional pair for work since I'm a Nurse and constantly on my feet.

Mizuno Women's Wave Creation 14 Running Shoe,Rouge Red,9.5 B US
Mizuno Women's Wave Creation 14 Running Shoe,Rouge Red,9.5 B US
2 used & new from $150.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge disappointment!, January 16, 2013
I've tried many Neutral running shoes until I fell in love with the Mizuno Wave Creations 12/13. I don't know if the new "tweaks" Mizuno made in the new wave creation 14's or if I happened to recieve a defective pair but the new 14's are a serious disappointment. The support/cushioning "wavelike" bounciness feel that I love from the wave creations are gone and it was apparent as soon as I slipped the shoes on. I still love the Mizuno brand and will probably order more of the 13's, but I will be sending these shoes back.