Profile for Eleanor Corner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eleanor Corner RSS Feed (Edmonds, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Chuckit! Medium Tennis Fanatic 2.5-Inch
Chuckit! Medium Tennis Fanatic 2.5-Inch
Price: $8.99
23 used & new from $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Much better products available than this - don't recommend it, March 17, 2015
Bottom line is that they don't fly. I've thrown it for my dogs using the chuckit and it kind of clunks then drops to the grown. When they're wet, they completely lack the ability to loft at all.

Naturally Smoked Buffalo Knuckle Bone - Large
Naturally Smoked Buffalo Knuckle Bone - Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I hoped for, March 17, 2015
My labs were able to work these bones down more quickly than any other bison bone I've given them rendering them unsafe.

Carhartt Women's Cascade Jacket,Malbec  (Closeout),Medium
Carhartt Women's Cascade Jacket,Malbec (Closeout),Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, March 17, 2015
Light weight and not quite long enough. Too warm for spring and not warm enough for Northwest winters.

New Balance Women's Fresh Foam WX822 White/Blue Sneaker 8 D - Wide
New Balance Women's Fresh Foam WX822 White/Blue Sneaker 8 D - Wide
Offered by 6pm, LLC
Price: $65.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Shucks!, March 4, 2015
Quality of materials not as expected for New Balance and though I usually wear an 8C in this brand, it seemed more like an extra-wide 8.5.

Kyjen 2479 Extend-A-Seat Dog Auto Travel Back Seat Easy-Fit Seat Cover, Large, Black
Offered by salefolks
Price: $45.09
4 used & new from $45.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless! Do not purchase!, December 5, 2014
Do not buy this if you want to keep dogs in back of the car or to keep them safe! Product is severely flawed as the middle portion between the seats lacks strength of any kind - there's nothing in it: just material without even cardboard to make it stand up. It can't keep anything back!

Gym Glove Alternative | ProGrips Leather Weight Lifting Grips| Black
Gym Glove Alternative | ProGrips Leather Weight Lifting Grips| Black
Offered by GymPaws Inc
Price: $17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to like them..., October 19, 2013
If you only want your palms padded these gloves will work for you as that is all the gloves offer: pads. The other annoying thing is that the seller included a note that informed me I would receive a free pair if I posted a positive review. Did other folks get this same note? Probably. Is that why there are so many positive reviews which then influenced my decision to buy these gloves?
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2014 11:02 AM PDT

Carhartt Women's Sandstone Kenai Parka,Dark Brown (Closeout),Medium
Carhartt Women's Sandstone Kenai Parka,Dark Brown (Closeout),Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coat I've ever had in the Pacific Northwest, February 23, 2013
The material suits our climate to a tee in that it keeps the moisture out without being overly warm. It is very well made with a strong zipper that zips up from the bottom, too, which I find especially helpful since that's how I've ruined too many coat zippers. It is also surprisingly flattering and the length of the coat keeps me all over dry. I am exceptionally pleased with this coat.

WildSideSalmon Oil for Dogs and Cats, 16-Ounce
WildSideSalmon Oil for Dogs and Cats, 16-Ounce
Price: $30.13
2 used & new from $20.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, January 21, 2013
I previously purchased my salmon oil from another seller then thought I'd try out this one as the price was cheaper. The old adage proved true: you get what you pay for. Who'd a thought that quality could vary depending on the seller, but it does.

Pureology Nanoworks Conditioner 33oz
Pureology Nanoworks Conditioner 33oz
Offered by Angelic Beauty Center
Price: $109.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great cost, January 21, 2013
I have color-treated hair and have used this product for a long time with wonderful results. It may seem on the pricey side, but the cost is well worth it.

Maxsa Innovations Reflective Safety Vest with 16 LED Lights - Yellow reflective
Maxsa Innovations Reflective Safety Vest with 16 LED Lights - Yellow reflective

1.0 out of 5 stars Great until you get it out of the package, January 4, 2013
After finally getting the case open to install the batteries, the lights flashed for about 15 minutes then slowly, one by one, they quit. I returned the item and was reimbursed only a portion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3