Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Linda Lou > Reviews

Browse

Linda Lou's Profile

Customer Reviews: 352

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Linda Lou "Always Creating Something!" RSS Feed (Virginia USA)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Mt. Emey Women's 9211 Sandals,Navy Blue,11 3E
Mt. Emey Women's 9211 Sandals,Navy Blue,11 3E
Offered by Orthotic Shop
Price: $132.50
2 used & new from $132.50

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable and attractive on my feet, June 14, 2014
This review is from: Mt. Emey Women's 9211 (Apparel)
I don't tend to wear a lot of sandals in the summer so when I came across these shoes I just had to buy them! They come with an extra pair of insoles that you can change out when ever you need extra depth or support. I love the way they are made and my feet breathe nicely in these hot summer months. Good support and easy to adjust. Nice pair of summer shoes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this groovy top, June 14, 2014
The colors are very nice and pretty much go with everything. I wear it under a big shirt, long tunics etc. It is flattering and I love the fabric. I just wish the straps were a wider but I will wear this a great deal throughout the summer for sure!

Leopard Burnout Back Tank Top
Leopard Burnout Back Tank Top

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and flattering....wished it came in more colors, June 14, 2014
I like this light top for the summer underneath a jacket or a large shirt. I like the neutral color and the neckline is low enough that I can wear nice large beaded necklaces and not have them disappear underneath the tank. Well made piece of fabric that is so light and very versatile.

Now, Discover Your Strengths
Now, Discover Your Strengths
by Donald O. Clifton
Price: $20.32
1883 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inspiring, June 14, 2014
I took the StrengthsFinder class at my job and this book was recommended so I bought it. I love this book. It goes into more detail what each strength is best used for and how to work well with others once you know their strengths. It's great for work, home and every day life. It's amazing how so many people don't know their true strengths and how to work with them to achieve great things in their lives. This is worth the reading and I advise anyone to also take the test via Gallup.com.

Cuisinart DLC-2007N Prep 7 7-Cup Food Processor, White
Cuisinart DLC-2007N Prep 7 7-Cup Food Processor, White
Offered by Gourmet Kitchen Gallery
Price: $112.00
10 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This replaced my very expensive Kitchen Aid food processor, June 14, 2014
Hate to say this but Cuisinart does a better job with food processors. In my life I've spent hundreds of dollars on Kitchen Aid products and went through 3 food processors. I had Cuisinart when I was a kid and decided to replace my Kitchen Aid with one and have had it for almost a year with no problems. It is excellent for heavy chopping and doesn't have a lot of speeds to choose from. Just two and that works for me. I like the attachments but rarely use them. I hope I can hang onto to this processor for many years. My mother had a Cuisinart food processor for 22 years. It lasted a long time so I am hoping this one will too.

Melrose International 20-Inch Diameter Summer Garden Trumpet Wreath
Melrose International 20-Inch Diameter Summer Garden Trumpet Wreath
Price: $41.80
4 used & new from $41.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for the front door - not too big and bulky, June 14, 2014
I love this beautifully made wreath. I have it on my front door for the spring and summer months. It is light and not bulky like other decorative door wreaths. I even have enough space to use my peep hole when someone is knocking at the door. Very well made and nice decorative door wreath. The colors are vibrant too but not gaudy.

Hospitality Pastel Butter Mints Large 3 lb. Bag, Made in America
Hospitality Pastel Butter Mints Large 3 lb. Bag, Made in America
Offered by Add_To_Cart
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty except the green ones are a little heavy on the dye, June 14, 2014
These are really tasty. I like to serve these at parties. The green ones taste a bit off. I think the dye is throwing off the flavor. Next time around I'll just get the non-pastels. Something about the coloring of these tasty mints messes with the integrity of the flavor. Otherwise they are tasty and buttery good.

I Love Games - 16 Great Games for Girls
I Love Games - 16 Great Games for Girls
Offered by AllDealz4U
Price: $15.49
6 used & new from $8.90

4.0 out of 5 stars You don't have to be a kid to enjoy these games, June 14, 2014
But I guess it helps to get over the silliness of some of these games that are geared for teenage girls. I like the fashion focus not the cute pet stuff so much. It was something cheap and mindless to have on my laptop so I played it for a few days. It's fun and silly.

After Dinner Thank You Buttermints by Hospitality Mints - Individually Wrapped, Restaurant Style 26oz
Offered by channelWISE
Price: $13.70
6 used & new from $13.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy and buttery, June 14, 2014
I placed these in our conference room after office meetings and people always grab handfuls of these delicious mints. They really taste fresh and minty and buttery. Definitely nice that they are individually wrapped as well.

Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Murders in the Rue Morgue / The Black Cat
Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Murders in the Rue Morgue / The Black Cat
Offered by AAADEALS4U
Price: $17.48
20 used & new from $4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice stories and excellent graphics, June 14, 2014
Enjoyed this game tremendously. I am a big fan of Edgar Allen Poe's creepy stories so playing this game brought back great memories. It's intuitive if you are used to object seeking games. Sometimes you might get stuck but you have to go back and revisit the scenes because you will miss some objects along the way. It's a fun game.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30