Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for R. W. Sylver > Reviews

Browse

R. W. Sylver's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. W. Sylver RSS Feed (E. Dennis,MA)

Out of the Woods: Healing Lyme Disease - Body, Mind, and Spirit
Out of the Woods: Healing Lyme Disease - Body, Mind, and Spirit
by Katina I. Makris
53 used & new from $3.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Out Of The Woods-A Parallel To My Own Story!!!!, February 10, 2012
Katina has written a riveting tale that most people would want to keep to themselves. She has chosen to share that with those of us in the Lyme Disease community as well as others and for that I am extremely grateful! Her story in so many many ways is like looking back over the past 20+ years of my life. My family and I have been robbed by my having been stricken with this horrible disease.
No one will ever know the pain,agony and suffering you go thru and for Ms. Makris to share that with us, she is to be commended for it!!!!!
THEN-to share with us her knowledge of healing techniques goes above and beyond what is expected.
Thank you so much Katina for a wonderful book!

Beating Lyme: Understanding and Treating This Complex and Often Misdiagnosed Disease
by Constance A. Bean
Price: $14.33
110 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars DISTURBING,PAINFUL BUT SO WELL WRITTEN!!!, July 14, 2008
Connie has put it all on the table for us to read! There's no gloss or coverups! She tells it like it is and in todays highly political arena of Lyme Disease battles, we need many more Connie Beans......
In reading her book, I couldn't help but feel I was looking in a mirror of sorts as her many battles to be properly diagnosed so directed parrelled mine!!!
Bravo, Connie. Once I started reading it, I could not put it down. Thank you for your knowledge but more importantly for your truthfulness and honesty!!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2014 1:34 PM PDT

While I Was Walking
While I Was Walking
by Sally Russo
27 used & new from $22.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!!, October 24, 2007
This review is from: While I Was Walking (Paperback)
I was looking forward to reading the book with great anticipation and can say without a doubt, I was not let down. Sally has written a wonderful heartfelt story of her life and how Chronic Lyme Disease has literally ripped her world apart. However, she continues to maintain a positive attitude and will not let the disease "beat" her. She is currently in the process of writing a second book. We who have Chronic Lyme Disease owe her a great deal. Thank you Sally.
Richard Sylver