Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Victor Silva > Reviews

Browse

Victor Silva's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Victor Silva RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Assassin's Creed Unity [Online Game Code]
Assassin's Creed Unity [Online Game Code]
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I Haven't Played Yet, November 13, 2014
I can't even download it. I pre-ordered the game, so in the release date I started to download the game using U-play, well, when it was about 10% I had to turn off my PC and when I turned it on again, the download started over, I thought it was my mistake but it wasn't, it has happened 3 times. My internet connection isn't fast, but I really expected a system like Origin, for instance, which allows to save the game when the pc shuts down and then it resumes the download. So, I wonder, Does Ubisoft expect that my computer to be turned on for 3 days until download the whole files? or I am doing something wrong?

Samsung Simple LED 21.5" Monitor with High Glossy Finish (S22D300HY)
Samsung Simple LED 21.5" Monitor with High Glossy Finish (S22D300HY)
Offered by BARGAIN BUDDY
Price: $104.99
51 used & new from $86.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great screen, November 10, 2014
The monitor is great, it has a very good resolution. However, I have a problem with mine, sometime, when I am playing and the video card is working, the screen begins to "Shake" for a few seconds, maybe for a few minutes and then it calms down. I don't know if it is defective or maybe I Set it up wrong.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2014 2:17 PM PST

FIFA 15 [Online Game Code]
FIFA 15 [Online Game Code]
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice game, November 10, 2014
This game is great, the graphics, the realism, everything is good. Maybe is a little more than Fifa 14 and y many aspects it does not change anything, but generally is a good game.

Samsung Korea Galaxy S3 Neo DUOS I9300i 16GB GSM Dual-SIM Smartphone - Unlocked (Blue)
2 used & new from $270.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, November 10, 2014
The cellphone is much better than GT-I9300, it is faster and its performance doesn't have comparison. Maybe at the beginning you will have problem while get use to both simcards, but then, it is easy and wonderful.

Anker Astro E3 Ultra Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger (2nd Gerneration, Classic External Battery Power Bank) Slim with PowerIQ Technology Black
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It is great, I bought it for my Samsung Galaxy S5 ..., October 25, 2014
It is great, I bought it for my Samsung Galaxy S5 and it works perfect. I can charger my phone 5 or 6 times per time.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-i8200 Unlocked Cellphone, International Version, Retail Packaging, Blue
Offered by Open Group Wireless
Price: $138.00
21 used & new from $85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 17, 2014
The cellphone is better than its older version, it is faster and that is enough

Samsung Galaxy S III i9305 Black 4G/LTE International Version only LTE BANDS LTE 800 / 1800 / 2600 (Not 4G in USA)
Offered by gsmHero
Price: $275.19
5 used & new from $241.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfect, May 31, 2014
I bought it as a gift for my mother, here in Venezuela and it works perfect, it is 100% original.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, March 12, 2013
Perfect!!!! I bought it for my girlfriend and it's perfect for her! It's very very sexy, I recommend it 100%

Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X Flight Stick
Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X Flight Stick
Price: $49.99
211 used & new from $49.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!!!, March 12, 2013
It is a great Joystick!!! Perfect with FSX, it might be better if it has ForceFeedback, but in the end it doesn't matter.

Samsung DVD-Writer Optical Drives 14700365 SHB123L/RSBP
Samsung DVD-Writer Optical Drives 14700365 SHB123L/RSBP

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, July 22, 2012
I Built my pc for gaming, and it just works great. This unit is an excellent Blu ray reader and it also write DVD and CD great. It's easy to install and the CD which is included in the package gives you all the tools you need.

This is my Pc:

Motherboard Intel DX79SI
Intel 3930k Processor
Intel Thermal Solution Liquid
EVGA GeForce GTX 580 CLASSIFIED ULTRA, 3072MB
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D THX PCIE Fatal1ty Champion Sound Card
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHz PC3 12800 Quad Channel CMZ16GX3M4X1600C9G (x2=32GB)
Western Digital Caviar Green 2 TB Desktop Hard Drive WD20EARX
Corsair Professional Series Gold 1200-Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified High-Performance
Samsung SH-B123L/RSBP Internal DVD-Writer
Corsair Obsidian 650D Aluminum Mid Tower ATX Enthusiast Computer Case - Black CC650DW-1

Page: 1 | 2