Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football Learn more
Profile for Kitty McDonald > Reviews

Browse

Kitty McDonald's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kitty McDonald RSS Feed (Silver City, NM)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Amazon Gift Card - Print - Baby Shower
Amazon Gift Card - Print - Baby Shower
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great last minute gift card, July 29, 2015
The Amazon gift card was the perfect last minute gift. I printed it on my own inkjet printer and it came out beautifully. It was greatly appreciated by the recipient. I was able to make up my own poem for the inside of the card so it was more personal. Of course you have to have the stock paper on hand but that is usually not a problem for people who make their own cards often.

Unique Natural Products Pet Odor and Stain Eliminator, 32-Ounce
Unique Natural Products Pet Odor and Stain Eliminator, 32-Ounce
Price: $17.95
8 used & new from $12.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product tor cat pee odor, June 23, 2015
I really like this product for removing cat pee odor. It is also good for cleaning the pad from my bearded dragons home. I use it in the washing machine to soak the items with the cat pee on them. Works great!

crocs Women's Kadee Flip Flop,Pool,9 M US
crocs Women's Kadee Flip Flop,Pool,9 M US
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the crocs for casual wear around the house, June 23, 2015
I love the crocs for casual wear around the house. There is not very much support for all day wear.

Exo Terra Night-Glo Moonlight A19 Lamp, 75-Watt
Exo Terra Night-Glo Moonlight A19 Lamp, 75-Watt
Price: $3.99
10 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Beardie loves Exo-Terra Night-Glo Moonlight bulb, March 27, 2015
I am very satisfied with the Night-glo Moonlight bulb. It provides the heat my beardie needs at night. It works well in the large reflector light I use. I have been using the light for about 2 months now and have had no problems with it. I would recommend this product.

Zilla Herp Hotel, Large
Zilla Herp Hotel, Large
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $20.88
8 used & new from $17.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Beardie Loves His Hotel, March 27, 2015
This review is from: Zilla Herp Hotel, Large (Misc.)
I am basing my review on how much my beardie loves his Herp Hotel. I bought the large because he is about 14 inches long. It is perfect. He goes into it in the evening after eating his dinner even before I put on his night light. Sometimes he uses it to escape the noise of the 3 dogs we have. It is also his favorite spot for basking in the uvb and warming light.

The color has been somewhat improved over what others have complained about. It is not the brownish tan shown but rather a light yellow-tan. I am sure Jorge (my beardies name) doesn't care. It blends quite well with my dessert theme. I highly recommend the Herp Hotel.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Rocco & Roxie, Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator + Pet Urine Cleaner,1 Gallon (128 fl oz)
Offered by Rocco & Roxie Supply Co.
Price: $79.99
6 used & new from $40.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartily recommend this product., December 19, 2014
This is my second order of Rocco & Roxie pet stain and odor eliminator. I buy the large gallon size because I have 3 dogs and 4 cats in the house. One of the cats has emotional problems and likes to pee on her bed (chair with plastic cover and soft bedding) whenever she is upset with the other animals. A few times a week we need strip the chair and soak the bedding in this product (diluted in the washing machine). After soaking and a thorough washing it comes out smelling really nice. My daughter also uses
this product when she mops the floors (both tile and wood). I helps to keep odor from 7 wet bottoms to a minimum. Spot cleaning
accidents from the doggies is a breeze with a few sprays and a quick mop after about ten minutes. We are very pleased to have
discovered Rocco & Roxie pet stain & odor eliminator.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2014 7:09 PM PST

Fashion Pet Classic Cable Dog Sweater, Cobalt Blue, XX-Large
Fashion Pet Classic Cable Dog Sweater, Cobalt Blue, XX-Large
Price: $21.78
7 used & new from $12.14

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really cute medium weight sweater. It ..., November 3, 2014
This is a really cute medium weight sweater. It is, however, too long for my 32ish pound Rat Terrier. Otherwise it fits well. Rather than return it I will take a tuck in the length in case he grows longer and bigger.

Honey-Can-Do DRY-01234 Commercial Clothes-Drying Rack, Chrome
Honey-Can-Do DRY-01234 Commercial Clothes-Drying Rack, Chrome
Price: $28.74
22 used & new from $28.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 3, 2014
great drying rack. Sets up easily.

King Size SafeRest Classic Plus Hypoallergenic 100% Waterproof Mattress Protector - Vinyl Free
Offered by Everyday Pure
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have a very confused or nervous cat who doesn't like the other animals in the house, November 3, 2014
I bought this because I have a very confused or nervous cat who doesn't like the other animals in the house. She will occasionally
pee on our bed to let us know she is unhappy. The waterproof mattress cover has worked very well on our tempurpedic mattress
which is very thick (13 inches). The material on the sides is stretchy and completely covers the sides of the mattress. I have washed
the mattress cover several times being careful to follow the instructions. It is holding up really well. I would recommend this to anyone with a problem animal or a child with a bedwetting problem. It's worth the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 3, 2014
Nice pictures of long haired Dachshunds. Really cute. Great gift for a friend or family member who loves Dachshunds.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3