ARRAY(0x96ab051c)

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kitty McDonald RSS Feed (Silver City, NM)

Skechers Women's Shape Ups - Sleek Fit Fitness Mary Jane Sneaker,Black/Black,8.5 M US
Offered by Virtual Exchanges, Inc.
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers women's shape ups mary jane style, December 30, 2013
My daughter has been wearing these for the last three years (went thru 2 pairs). She walks to the bus and home 5 days a week and more on the weekend. Puts 10 miles at least a week on these shoes and loves them. I didn't think they would still be available to buy her for Christmas. She was thrilled to receive them. We will continue to order these as long as they are being made by Skechers.

Women's Crew Socks - 3 PK - Size 9-11 - Leopard/Stripe/Solid(Black/Brown)
Women's Crew Socks - 3 PK - Size 9-11 - Leopard/Stripe/Solid(Black/Brown)
Offered by NVie Designs
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's crew sock -3pk - leopard/stripe/solid(black/brown, December 30, 2013
I bought these as a gift for my adult daughter. She loved them. Perfect for work when she wears slacks. Thin enough to wear with casual flats but still substantial and warm. Would definitely buy again

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa Mix, Chocolate Hazelnut, 16-Ounce Cans (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghirardeli chocolate premium hot cocoa mix, chocolate hazelnut, January 6, 2013
I gave this as gift to my fellow church kitchen crew members. Everyone loved them. Makes a great gift for almost anybody.

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa Mix, Chocolate Mocha, 16-Ounce Cans (Pack of 4)
Offered by InStoreForYou
Price: $48.95
4 used & new from $48.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghirardeli chocolate premium hot cocoa mix, chocolate mocha, January 6, 2013
I bought these as gifts for the kitchen crew at my church. Every body loved them. Makes a great gift - who doesn't love chocolate?

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa Mix, Double Chocolate, 16-Ounce Tins (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghirardeli Chocolate premium hot cocoa mix, double chocolat, January 6, 2013
I purchased these as gifts for the women in our church cooking crew as a Christmas gift. They were greatly appreciated.

Minnetonka Women's Leopard Kilty Mocassin,Taupe,7.5 M US
Minnetonka Women's Leopard Kilty Mocassin,Taupe,7.5 M US
Price: $39.95
11 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice moccasin, November 20, 2012
I bought these moccasins as a gift for my daughter. They were intended for Christmas but I wanted to make sure they fit properly and were comfortable so
I had her try them on early in case I needed to exchange them for any reason.
She loved them and they fit beautifully. I had ordered a size smaller as was
suggested. I recommend these moccasins to anyone looking for casualstyle and comfort.

Wigwam Women's Rebel Fusion No Show Socks, Light Grey, Medium
Wigwam Women's Rebel Fusion No Show Socks, Light Grey, Medium
Offered by Essential Apparel
Price: $9.60
4 used & new from $8.98

3.0 out of 5 stars not like the Wigwam socks of old, October 17, 2012
I have wigwam socks I bought at least 15 hears ago. I really love them and wear them quite often. They never slip down on the heel. The new ones I received are not as nice and they slide off my heel. I wonder if I made a mistake in the size I ordered. I was disappointed with them. Perhaps ordering the next size up will make a difference. Wigwam Women's Rebel Fusion No Show Socks

Ambience AM 10522 Rustic/Country Table Lamp from the Southwest Collection, Desert Sand With Burnt Clay

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful lamp, September 13, 2012
I really love this lamp. Purchased 2 last fall and they were perfect for our southwest living room. This is a replacement - one was broken by the "house sitter" while we were away. The shade is also very attractive. Great buy on amazon.

Trotters Women's Liz Loafer,Black,8.5 W
Trotters Women's Liz Loafer,Black,8.5 W
Price: $53.04
7 used & new from $53.04

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite shoe, December 25, 2011
These are my favorite shoes. I now have 3 pairs. They have moderate support and are very comfortable. I wear them with slacks and skirts and they look fine with either. I don't wear heals very much any more since I discovered these.

Trotters Women's Sydnei Flat,Black,8 M US
Trotters Women's Sydnei Flat,Black,8 M US
Offered by Shoebuy
Price: $93.95
3 used & new from $93.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, December 25, 2011
I bought these shoes for my daughter to wear to work because her feet hurt. She works in retail and is on her feet for several hours a day. She loves the shoes.
They are dressy enough to wear with a skirt and very comfortable. I would recommend these for any one who is looking for a dressy casual shoe that is also comfortable.