ARRAY(0x9aa4dc48)

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Haggard RSS Feed

3M Digital Basal Thermometer
3M Digital Basal Thermometer
Offered by BP MEDICAL SUPPLIES
Price: $11.75
9 used & new from $9.76

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT waste your money, September 5, 2012
I got a total of 3 yes only THREE tempatures out of this themometer before it stopped working and now I am not even sure those temps were correct!

My husband and I are trying to concive so we started charting, this morning I woke up to take my 4th temp and sure enough this thermometer wasnt working I could only get it to recall the memory and not take a new temp, eventually it took a 'temp' but I am pretty sure my BBT was not 92.3 so I took the battery out and replaced it then tried again and all that did was clear the memory temp so I could only get blank lines. After 15 minutes of trying I gave up, after all I am sure the whole point of my waking BBT was out the window at that point anyway!

If you are looking to use this for TTC or as BC I suggest either paying for a good one or going to the store and buying it that way you don't have to mess with filing a claim or shipping if it doesn't work!

BERRICLE Sterling Silver Round Cubic Zirconia CZ Promise Engagement Wedding Ring Band 2.1 ct.tw Size 5
Offered by BERRICLE
Price: $150.00
2 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, August 21, 2011
The ring is very pretty! From a distance it looks real, however I get nervous when people ask to see it up close! The metal work could be better, and the 'diamond' looks almost too clear, sort of bluish. The silver scratches very easily but all in all the ring is beautiful, and only one person has asked me if it was real, and they seemed to accept my answer of yes, atleast I think they did!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2011 12:38 PM PST

Champion Women's Cotton Blend 7" Fit Short, Black, Medium
Champion Women's Cotton Blend 7" Fit Short, Black, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars fit great, February 17, 2011
I love these shorts they fit great and make working out much easier!! I wore them everyday for 6 months under my uniform as well, they held up.

Military Challenge Coin Display Case Cabinet Holder Wall Rack w/ UV Protection -Walnut
Offered by sfDisplaycom
Price: $55.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Most of my coins fit, February 17, 2011
This coin rack works great if you have all standard sized coins, some of my coins are not standard size and they do not fit in the precut ledge. I do like how it locks and it looks nice, also you are able to hang it on the wall if you want it comes with little hooks on the back.

Nioxin System #7 Liter Cleanser & Scalp Therapy SET
Nioxin System #7 Liter Cleanser & Scalp Therapy SET

5.0 out of 5 stars this stuff is awesome!, February 17, 2011
I love this stuff, it completely transformed my hair. If you have dry, damaged or weak hair this stuff is great!

Casio Women's BG169R-7A "Baby-G" White Resin Sport Watch
Casio Women's BG169R-7A "Baby-G" White Resin Sport Watch
Price: $48.64
39 used & new from $48.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Wear it everyday, February 17, 2011
I bought this watch just before I deployed to Afghanistan, I wore it everyday while I was there and since I have been back. Although some of the white paint has worn off at the edges the watch is still pretty white and working well.

Sterling Silver Women's Stackable Eternity Ring Size 7
Sterling Silver Women's Stackable Eternity Ring Size 7
Offered by LaRaso & Co.
Price: $25.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, February 17, 2011
Looks great, fits great, looks real from an average distance. If you look closely you can tell they are not real diamonds and they are placed uneven, but you get what you pay for. Doesnt turn my finger green, and unless someone is inspecting the ring they wont be able to tell that it is fake.

Champion Mesh Hot Short Womens, M, Black/White
Champion Mesh Hot Short Womens, M, Black/White
Price: $7.83
5 used & new from $7.83

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite shorts!, February 17, 2011
Love these shorts, I use them everyday super comfy!! I do wear underarmour when I work out with them, but if I am just wearing them around the house they are great by them selves.

DermaNew Microdermabrasion Acne & Oily Clarifying System. 5 piece system
DermaNew Microdermabrasion Acne & Oily Clarifying System. 5 piece system
Offered by Discount Beauty Cntr
Price: $55.75
5 used & new from $55.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, February 17, 2011
I got this product to improve my skin, it does work but the sponges dont last very long so I just started using the micro beaded cream with my hands and that works just as good. If you dont have the money to buy the whole kit just getting the cream and using it as a face wash once or twice a week will do. Or just get another brand of micro derm cream.

The product itself is okay, I dont think it was worth the 70 dollars since the sponges didnt even last 2 months.

Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette, Warm
Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette, Warm
Offered by smartshoponline
Price: $12.52
9 used & new from $12.52

1.0 out of 5 stars When will I get my order??, February 17, 2011
I ordered this product over 30 days ago, when I track the order it says it is in Las Vegas...it has said that since the 17th of Janurary! I wish I could give a product review, but I still dont even have my product!!!!