Profile for Larry Lambert > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 85

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Larry Lambert "Producer-Magic" RSS Feed (San Diego CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
7 1/4" Shoe Horn - MADE IN THE USA - Contour Design - Lightweight but Durable
7 1/4" Shoe Horn - MADE IN THE USA - Contour Design - Lightweight but Durable
Offered by Long Handle Shoe Horn
Price: $4.59

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so happy with this I almost orgasmed, July 12, 2015
I am so happy with this I almost orgasmed. I mean, it is a shoe horn, right?! Foot goes in, shoe goes on, bam, we're done!

Zoo
Zoo
Offered by Hachette Book Group

3.0 out of 5 stars Signed, Muddled and Treefold, June 10, 2015
This review is from: Zoo (Kindle Edition)
Is this a trick? Patterson is one of two top character and storydweller drag me around by the nose. (Blink, blink) this book is no less thrilling but has only 400 pages or so and completely drops off they story when they think they have an answer!!!!!!!!

Ice Hair Distortion Styling Gum by Joico, 3.4 Ounce
Ice Hair Distortion Styling Gum by Joico, 3.4 Ounce
2 used & new from $22.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff for old guys too, May 31, 2015
Oh man I love this stuff! I am a 62 YO man and this helps my grey hair shine like crazy and holds just enough so as not to weigh down the style. Works better on shorter hair. My "man-card" is solidly in my wallet so c'mon old dudes, get sexy!

Garmin Portable Friction Mount - Frustration Free Packaging
Garmin Portable Friction Mount - Frustration Free Packaging
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Well deserved hype, May 31, 2015
I was skeptical but this lives up the the hype. Put it anywhere and it stays. Take and extra moment and put down a patch of anti skid material from your cabinet or dishes area and it works like superglue.

Underwater Dogs
Underwater Dogs
by Seth Casteel
Price: $12.83
141 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars LMAO in the best way!, May 31, 2015
This review is from: Underwater Dogs (Hardcover)
Nothing is more cute and hysterical than dogs at their playful best! Wanna have a good day? Peruse this beautifully done picture gallery!

Edge I-Wear 80's Wayfarers Style Reading Glasses 540695-+1.50-4 Tortoise
Edge I-Wear 80's Wayfarers Style Reading Glasses 540695-+1.50-4 Tortoise
Offered by Edge I-Wear™

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well built and stylish, May 31, 2015
Excellent and stylish for big ol' monster faces like mine! Solidly built, looks very stylish and is perfect for a splash of style with your best suit.

Kansang GREY Woolen Felt 9.7-10.1 Inch Laptop / Notebook Computer / MacBook / MacBook Pro / MacBook Air Sleeve Case Bag Cover
Offered by wasonline
Price: $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading in my opinion, May 31, 2015
I think this product is really low quality. The leather is cheap and ultra thin for the handle. Do not count on it holding up for long. Now, here is why I sent mine back; in the pictures it shows button snaps behind the belts on the front to secure the flap. Mine did not have them and I wanted to be able to open and close the case easily and quickly. The felt is very thin and in my opinion will only minimally protect your device.

The Forgotten (John Puller series Book 2)
The Forgotten (John Puller series Book 2)
Offered by Hachette Book Group

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 and hopefully not done, April 10, 2015
Just another great read in the John Puller series. I certainly hope there are more.. Wink wink....... Fast and furious with great character development. You learn to care about some and really despise others. The plot is unpredictable and leaves room for more conclusions not yet devoured.

Saint Odd: An Odd Thomas Novel
Saint Odd: An Odd Thomas Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the great adventure of Odd, March 24, 2015
From start to what appears to be finish, the story of Odd Thomas is as entertainingly specific to bring series fans to their feet. Read on Odd ones, this is as good as it gets... ;-)

Personal (with bonus short story Not a Drill): A Jack Reacher Novel
Personal (with bonus short story Not a Drill): A Jack Reacher Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars don't even try to sleep, February 16, 2015
Fast paced, interesting and good character development. Just what you expect from Lee Child. The plot has facts and little known truths about the tools of the sniper trade. This book is a strong intriguing journey through millimeters that separate life and death. A gust of wind can change you fate instantly. I read this in two days and I wish there was more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9