Profile for Edward Saunders Jr. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edward Saunders Jr. "hunnybeared" RSS Feed (Nashville, TN USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
125 Best Biscuit Mix Recipes: From Appetizers to Desserts
125 Best Biscuit Mix Recipes: From Appetizers to Desserts
by George Geary
50 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars This book really delivers ideas on a variety of tastes!, June 1, 2004
I found your book and was glad that I bought it! The empanadas recipe was a Godsend as I was paying a wonderful Spanish lady for her homemade goodies for sometime... I will miss talking to her, but at least I have my empanadas and don't have to wait! Wonderful book , great recipes, different tastes! How could you go wrong?????

The Poet
The Poet
by Michael Connelly
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $8.00
400 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing realism especially with work issues! Wow!, June 1, 2004
This review is from: The Poet (Mass Market Paperback)
For a minute there as I was reading The Poet-I thought-id the author really a policeman? Some of the same issues in the book I have heard about from friends who happen to be in the local police force and some things really do match up.... Getting into the villian's head was sheer genius! I found myself wanting to read more as you peeled the layers like an onion... I really hated this villian... Great BOOK!!!!

The New Legal Sea Foods Cookbook
The New Legal Sea Foods Cookbook
by Jane Doerfer
Price: $19.39
163 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Legal Sea Foods has a Cookbook! WOW !, May 20, 2004
I traveled to Washington, DC and also to Baltimore, MD and many people said "If you want great seafood-go to Legal Sea Food!" I tried it when I was in Baltimore and LOVED IT! The Cream of Crab soup was utterly divine! I worked for sometime at Red Lobster in my younger days-so I know good seafood! Buy the book-it will give you insight into making excellent dishes at home!

Crazy for Crab: Everything You Need to Know to Enjoy Fabulous Crab at Home (Non)
by Fred Thompson
Price: $15.60
103 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Crab Lovers UNITE !, May 20, 2004
This is an excellent cookbook on cooking crabs and things to go with them! If you ever traveled to Baltimore, MD... One of the things that usually got you was you could not find a DEFINITIVE cookbook on crabs... This book seems to be the ONE! Now if I could only just get a way to have more crabs coming to Nashville.... A wonderful cookbook! If you love crabs-why are you still reading this? Buy the Book, already!

1,000 Places to See Before You Die: A Traveler's Life List
1,000 Places to See Before You Die: A Traveler's Life List
by Patricia Schultz
764 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the premise of this book!!!, April 26, 2004
I love this book as it made me read the front and back covers before I bought it! When I got home with it-I definitely started reading with the intent to dislike it. After the tenth page or so-I was hooked. This is a very good travel book-it may presenting the information differently, but at least it gets people reading and thinking! I was hoping to see what the author thought of Aruba ! My wife and I went for our honeymoon... We had a BLAST!!! Lovely Book!!!

You Are Here Traveling with JohnnyJet.com: The Ultimate Internet Travel Guide (4)
by Eric Leebow
32 used & new from $0.16

5.0 out of 5 stars He did this for his Mom-I knew I would LOVE it!, April 26, 2004
This is a very, very helpful book on travel! I love the fact that it is so up-to-date with web addresses and information-the athor has really done his work! I lost my Mother recently and before she got sick I tried to get her on a cruise. I could not convince to go. Your book is a Godsend! God Bless You!

Finding Nemo (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)
Finding Nemo (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)
DVD ~ Albert Brooks
Offered by AuthenticDisneyOOP
Price: $34.95
58 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Animation Excellence!, April 26, 2004
My wife and I viewed this with our 6 year-old daughter and we ALL had a BLAST!!! The music, art, and animation was WONDERFUL! This is definitely a movie to get for the family DVD collection! My HIGHEST FAMILY Recommendation!

Looney Tunes: Golden Collection, Vol. 1
Looney Tunes: Golden Collection, Vol. 1
DVD ~ Various
Offered by The Thunder Cats
Price: $35.76
27 used & new from $19.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Looney Tunes!, April 26, 2004
I urge every parent who has a child who loves cartoons to pick this collection up! Many of the TV stations when these were aired during my childhood (late 60s-early 70s) cut them up to air more commercials. It is a joy to see them uncut and in pristine condition on DVD! Share the good FUN with your Family! It is not many things that families can enjoy together now....
My highest recommendation!

The Confessor
The Confessor
by Daniel Silva
127 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Next Generations' Maro Puzo, perhaps? WOW!, April 26, 2004
This review is from: The Confessor (Hardcover)
I am impressed with Daniel Silva's use of characters, plots, politics, intrigue,world events, and action! I truly wish that he would think about becoming the new author for James Bond novels... I have not had this much fun reading since Ian Fleming, Mario Puzo, and Trevanian! Keep your typewriter singing-it is beautiful compositions that you are producing!
The last part of the book really and truly touched me-may ALL Christians and Jews be able to work, live, and love together as in the manner of Gabriel and the Pope. It touched me deeply. Excellent work-a true Masterpiece!

The English Assassin
The English Assassin
by Daniel Silva
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $9.74
220 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An Intelligent Spy Thriller, March 29, 2004
I am now amazed at how Daniel Silva's book entrance me every time I pick them up to read. I love his WORK! It is like I am truly seeing life in whatever viewpoint/nationality/political group that he writes about. Very GOOD stuff! I would HATE to take his books to Aruba-I would be hard pressed to leave the hotel for reading or leave HIS books at home so that I could enjoy Aruba! (laughter) EXCELLENT WORK, Daniel!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5