Profile for Cleveland rocks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cleveland rocks RSS Feed

Rhodium Plated Pewter Faceted Pendant Setting For 14mm Rivoli (2)
Rhodium Plated Pewter Faceted Pendant Setting For 14mm Rivoli (2)
Offered by Beadaholique
Price: $2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice findings., January 21, 2013
As expected. Will look great with crystals. They look nice. What else is there to say, Need 4 more words to say these are fine,

Noble Mount Womens Premium 100% Cotton Flannel Pajama Sleepwear Set - Boat Green - Large
Offered by NVie Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality. Cute design., December 4, 2012
I like the flannel pajama set a lot - its a gift so I can't say anything about the wearability but it it appears well constructed. Nice fabric, cute design.

Flash Furniture WL-715MG-BK-GG Hercules Series 400-Pound Big/Tall Black Fabric Office Chair with Extra Wide Seat
Price: $213.88
22 used & new from $156.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chair. Very, very comfortable, November 14, 2012
I love this chair. The one provided by my employer just didn't work for me; by the end of the day, my back and my thighs were in pain. I've used this chair for several months and am so happy I decided to go ahead an buy this one. No pain at all anymore. It was easy to set up.

Linksys E1500 WiFi Wireless Router N300 SpeedBoost 802.11n - Certified Refurbished
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $27.94
16 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Set-up and it works, November 14, 2012
The Set-up was easy (just followed the intstructions on the CD) and the appropriate cords were provided. I did have to go the extra step and unplug everything (wait 2 minutes) and re-plug (wait 2 minutes) to be able to access the internet. But the instructions covered that problem and that did the trick. Was shipped very quickly and arrived early. Great price. Great transaction.

Clinton Bariatric Step Stool with Handrail, Chrome
Clinton Bariatric Step Stool with Handrail, Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Really well made. Well worth the security - holds 600 lbs, November 5, 2012
Was trying to get something really secure to use to change hall light bulbs, etc and this one is rated up to 600 lbs (found the weight limit on other web sites using the product number) so I felt it should have no problems in holding me up. It comes in 2 separate packages - the stool is already made - you just add the handrail with the bolts and nuts provided. Very simple and I felt really secure stepping on it. I am very pleased with the quality of the product and felt it was well worth the price.

Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 with Designed-for-Web Scrolling - Vivid Violet (910-003120)
Offered by TigeRay
Price: Click here to see our price
126 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well - easy to install., November 5, 2012
I am very happy with this purchase. I hated the pad on my laptop - just couldn't get use to it so I decided to get a wireless mouse and decided on this one because it seemed to have a better optical sensor. The mouse moves really well and quickly. (I only use it for business work) and is comfortable in my hand. I was worried that it might be too small but I had no problems and no fatigue after a couple of hours use. I like that I can store the USB connector in the mouse itself if needed. The purple color is a bonus. This shipped really fast from Amazon.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this suff! It doesn't raise my blood sugar, November 5, 2012
I love this stuff. Great as a substitute for pasta. I can finally have spaghetti again without the guilt. It's such a relief to be enjoy tomato sauce on something that doesn't raise my blood sugar. Be sure to rinse well with water and drain it - then cook in a dry pan to remove excess water. I have this and the "rice" product and it's great with my favorite sauces.

Miracle Noodle Shirataki Rice, 8-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)
Miracle Noodle Shirataki Rice, 8-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)
Offered by MyQuickmart
Price: $24.39
19 used & new from $15.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - doesn't raise blood sugar., November 5, 2012
I like the noodles and the rice product. I can finally have spaghetti again and it doesn't raise my blood sugar. I am thrilled. Be sure to rinse well with water (it does have a funky odor) and drain in a collander or strainer. Put it in a dry pan and cook so that the excess water burns off. Then add to sauce, meat or vegetables. It's great.

Hush Puppies Women's Position Slip-On Flat,Black,10 M US
Hush Puppies Women's Position Slip-On Flat,Black,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes - they look as great after 8 mos., July 31, 2012
I bought a pair of these 8 months ago- and have worn them everyday thru rain, snow etc. They still look great and have held up superbly. Very comfortable. I bought 2 more pairs.