Profile for Cass24 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cass24 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers, Size 3, Economy Plus Pack, 222 Count
Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers, Size 3, Economy Plus Pack, 222 Count
Price: $47.17
20 used & new from $43.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great diapers. High quality, June 23, 2014
Great diapers. My son wears then and he is a crawling machine. They stay on and have never leaked. Fantastic

Sassy Polka Dots Teething Feeder - Assorted Colors (Pack of 2)
Sassy Polka Dots Teething Feeder - Assorted Colors (Pack of 2)
Offered by Atharva Products
Price: $12.99
6 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sauce, April 7, 2014
Great for my teething son. They are a bit tough to open when adding fruit but overall great! The nets get gross and stained pretty easy too. But worth it since they make my son happy. They sell replacement nets so not a huge deal!

Signature Sleep  Contour 8 Inch Twin Mattress
Signature Sleep Contour 8 Inch Twin Mattress
Price: $159.99
15 used & new from $159.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, December 30, 2013
This mattresss is so comfortable. It was bizarre the way it showed up in a duffle bag that was shrink wrapped, but amazing non the less.

myBaby Soundspa Lullaby Sound Machine and Projector
myBaby Soundspa Lullaby Sound Machine and Projector
Price: $24.96
25 used & new from $20.41

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the second one I've had, December 30, 2013
I originally bought this for my daugher to get her to sleep in her room. the music and the projection worked wonders. It drowns out a lot of noise from the house and the outside. It has volume and a timer. The projection rotates so the pictures move this however stopped working. The light still worked the pictures just don't move anymore but the music part still plays. there are different sounds and different slides you can put into the projector which is fun.

After two years the light finally burned out. I just bought this one for my son and hope he likes it as much as my daughter did. Its great for a nightlight too!

South Shore Tiara Collection Night Stand, Pure White
South Shore Tiara Collection Night Stand, Pure White
Price: $75.96
10 used & new from $75.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, December 30, 2013
This nightstand is so adorable. I bought this for my three year old daughter and she absolutely loves it. It took me a while to put together, but I am pleased with the product. Very good quality and sturdy. Like the other reviews say though it scratches easily and the drawyer sticks. I love the way it looks though.

Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Monsters, Inc. Manual Kid's Toothbrush 1 Count (Pack of 6)
Price: $15.96

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, December 30, 2013
this toothbrush was shipped as expected. They are good quality and my daughter loved them! They came with mike wicsowski and sullly. I would have liked more characters but not a huge deal.

Walking Dead - I'm Infected Long Sleeve Shirt (Medium)
Walking Dead - I'm Infected Long Sleeve Shirt (Medium)
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $25.95
3 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, December 30, 2013
This shirt was a hit! I gave it for a gift to a teenager who is obsessed with the show and he really loved the shirt. It was high quality and the print wasn't cheaply put on it. great shipping time as well.

Pampers Baby Dry Size 2 Economy Pack Plus, 222 Count
Pampers Baby Dry Size 2 Economy Pack Plus, 222 Count
Price: $45.97
19 used & new from $43.05

5.0 out of 5 stars I love pampers, December 30, 2013
These diapers are amazing! I use them overnight for my son and for the most part there aren't any leaking issues.

Dickies Men's 40Mm Bridle With Double Row Stitch Belt,Black,34
Dickies Men's 40Mm Bridle With Double Row Stitch Belt,Black,34
Price: $14.99
5 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, December 30, 2013
Kind of a thinnner material, but they do the job. You get what you pay for. True to size. Nice buckle

The First Years Breastflow Stage 2 Nipple 2-PK
The First Years Breastflow Stage 2 Nipple 2-PK
Price: $6.97
27 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great for breastfed baby, December 30, 2013
These are great for my son who is currently nursing. They worked wonders for my daughter as she was so picky about her bottles since she was nursed. I would highly recommend these. They are pretty easy to wash and they last a long time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3