Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Ian Huss > Reviews

Browse

Ian Huss' Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ian Huss RSS Feed (Cali)

Galaxy S5 Battery, Anker 2800mAh Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy S5, S5 Active
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This battery was great, however two days ago the battery just stopped ..., July 18, 2016
I had received this battery and had it in my phone for about a week, a Samsung Galaxy S5. I bought this as a replacement to the factory battery which was slowly loosing cells. This battery was great, however two days ago the battery just stopped taking a charger, no matter what type of charger I used (standard micro USB, and standard Samsung charger). I swapped to my old battery and used my girlfriend S5 and ran a test, same issue. It's really not worth the hassle for me to ship it back and wait for another battery.

Samsung EP-TA10JWE 5.3v 2amp Charger Adapter with 5-feet Micro USB Data Sync Charging Cables for Galaxy S5 Active / Note 3 - Non Retail Packaging - White
Offered by The Prime Pros
Price: $6.70
13 used & new from $3.55

2.0 out of 5 stars The charging base works fine with other USB to micro USB cords, July 1, 2016
This item comes with two pieces, the charger base and the charging cord. The charging base works fine with other USB to micro USB cords. The charging cord is dead on arrival and will not work with my Galaxy S5. I have also tried the cord using my close friends S5 Active and it still doesn't work. It was only $7 so I felt there was no need to return it.

LG CP40NG10 Blu-ray External Drive 6x BD-ROM 8x USB 2.0 + 3D Playback
LG CP40NG10 Blu-ray External Drive 6x BD-ROM 8x USB 2.0 + 3D Playback
2 used & new from $73.67

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead after 7 movies played through it., June 10, 2016
Refurbished piece of garbage. Mine barely reads Blu Ray disks and the write function is completely gone. When purchasing I wish I would have read it was refurbished. I also contacted the seller, who won't stand by their product. The only response I received was to contact LG directly to see if my drive is covered under their warranty. Which of course it's not. So, I have a really expensive paperweight now. Don't waste your time buying this drive. It will save you money in the long run.

Smith and Wesson SWMP6S M and P M.A.G.I.C. Assisted Opening Folding Knife
Smith and Wesson SWMP6S M and P M.A.G.I.C. Assisted Opening Folding Knife
Price: $37.48
36 used & new from $33.77

3.0 out of 5 stars SWMP6S, February 17, 2013
This is a lot smaller than I expected. I have very large hands and typically use a 4in blade. This is a 3in blade and does not fit my hand well. Looks cool though.

Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl 27 X 40 Original Theatrical Movie Poster

5.0 out of 5 stars Original Poster, February 17, 2013
I have the entire Pirates of the Caribbean poster set now because of this. Packing was great, exact dimensions that I was looking for. I will more than likely buy from them again.

Mediabridge 3.5mm Male To Male Coiled Stereo Audio Cable (1.5-5 Feet) - Step Down Design for iPhone, iPod, Smartphone, Tablet and MP3 Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product but, August 28, 2012
This product was awesome but, the sound was not playing out of my right speaker after two weeks of use. The connection between the coiled cable and the 3.5mm jack became loose just from normal driving and being plugged into my vehicles AUX input. It's a good product, just wished it lasted longer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2013 10:07 PM PST