Profile for JulieIstanbul > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JulieIstanbul "I have lived in Turkey since 2012 working for an international education organization. I have degrees in Psych, Soc & Global Affairs." RSS Feed

DV by Dolce Vita Women's Sera Motorcycle Boot
DV by Dolce Vita Women's Sera Motorcycle Boot

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, but not well made, May 22, 2013
My heel also wore down after a few weeks. Such a shame as I really like the look of these boots.

Nine West Women's Nightskies Boot
Nine West Women's Nightskies Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, great looking boots, November 1, 2012
After reading some of the reviews, I was a bit worried that the boots wouldn't look nice. They look fantastic. The leather is shiny, but not obnoxious. It feels fantastic. The heel is small and very comfortable. The right boot was a bit tighter to zip up than the left, other people have commented about this. I found them to fit nicely around my calves, which are larger. I was a gymnast for 16 years and typically have to order wide calf boots. These fit like a glove. If you have small calves, they will probably be loose, maybe even too loose if you are looking for a snug fit. I think they work well for professional occasions, simple and classic.

Nine West Women's Shiza Wide Calf Knee-High Boot,Cognac Wide Calf,7 M US
Nine West Women's Shiza Wide Calf Knee-High Boot,Cognac Wide Calf,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!, November 1, 2012
I have wide calves and am always frustrated about the look and quality of boots that are made for wide calves. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. These boots look very classy. The buckle is nice, but not too showy. The color is very rich, looks great with light and dark colored jeans/leggings. I wish there was slightly better tread on the bottom, but that is typical for nine west. Usually when I find a great pair of boots like this, I order one in each color and an extra pair for when the original needs to be retired. I plan to order these in black as well.