Profile for My Opinion > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

My Opinion RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Toyota Camry (LE, XLE) Replacement Headlight Assembly (Chrome) - 1-Pair
Toyota Camry (LE, XLE) Replacement Headlight Assembly (Chrome) - 1-Pair
Offered by AUTO TRUCK PLUS
Price: $91.98
3 used & new from $91.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described. Excellent headlights - fit perfectly., November 20, 2013
Fit perfectly. No more fogged headlights. Don't waste your money on shops offering to buff them out. Will be fogged again a year later since seal is broken. Just buy a pair of these for what it would cost a shop to buff them out. Would buy them again if I hadn't sold my Camry.

BANANA SPLIT Fake Food
BANANA SPLIT Fake Food
Offered by Discount Warehouse
Price: $24.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like the real thing., November 6, 2012
This review is from: BANANA SPLIT Fake Food
Was very pleased with this banana split. Looks very real. Use it for staging homes along with quite a bit of other "fake" foods. Excellent job.

Natrol L-Carnitine 500mg Capsules, 30-Count
Natrol L-Carnitine 500mg Capsules, 30-Count
Price: $7.99
33 used & new from $7.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Snake oil., November 6, 2012
Any positive reviews of this are either placebo effect, or fake (feel free to down vote my opinion - doesn't matter to me). I took 4 per day, 1 with each meal. I'm a male, 6'1", athletic build, 180lbs, go to the gym 3 days per week. Was just looking to get rid of a little bit of fat covering my lower abs so I can see those muscles. Didn't lose a pound...and haven't gained a pound now that I'm 3 weeks outside of finishing the bottle. Waste of money. Don't bother with this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2013 2:16 AM PST

Shoyeido's Desert Sage Ceramic Leaf Incense Holder
Shoyeido's Desert Sage Ceramic Leaf Incense Holder
Offered by XTREMEK
Price: $13.95
3 used & new from $13.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Meh, November 6, 2012
I know it said 6" in the description...but this will only use the short incense, no matter the angle you think you are going to maneuver it to. It's pretty over priced for what it is. I mean...this thing is like .05 from China with 1000% markup. Ended up buying a wooden one from Wal-mart for $1.98, and the one from Wal-mart will work with the "long" incense. Just wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2013 3:45 PM PDT

Lewis N. Clark Comfort Eye Mask, Black
Lewis N. Clark Comfort Eye Mask, Black
Price: $6.00
14 used & new from $5.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too crazy about it., August 14, 2012
This sleep mask looks like it's well made, but after using it, I was not pleased. Couple of things:

1. there is a plastic buckle on the side. No matter how I adjust it, that buckle is on the side of my head. It's either pushing into my ear when I'm laying on my side, or it's sticking me in the side of the head. Either way - I wake up with a headache.

2. The dye in this thing comes off onto my sheets. Not good. I spent quite a bit of time soaking my pillow cases in dish detergent to remove the black dye from one night of sleeping with these things. I did later wash these things and most of the dye washed out.

Now, I just deal with the buckle, and as long as they don't continue staining my pillow cases - I guess I'm ok with them. There's not much else out there in terms of eye masks. If some inventor would pick up on this - it's a niche market that would sell very well. Pretty much everything out there for eye masks sucks. Sorry. Harsh but true.

[EDIT] August 23, 2012: after having used this repeatedly now, I can say for sure the dye staining the sheets just won't stop. This mask is a complete waste of money. Not only that, it's going to ruin your sheets and cost you even more money.

All of the positive reviews for this thing sound like info-mercials. No way someone used this thing and was actually pleased with it while it didn't stain their sheets. Amazon - you need to do a better job policing the bogus reviews. This thing is total crap along with the fake positive reviews for it.

Lewis Labs Brewers Yeast 32 Ounces
Lewis Labs Brewers Yeast 32 Ounces

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - cheap source of protein., January 26, 2012
I put this stuff in my protein shakes to get an added protein boost. Works wonders for keeping the weight off and building muscle mass. Eat it every single day, and I always have a can in the kitchen. Thanks for a great product. And thank you for undercutting Earthfare by like 30% on the price even after shipping.

Logitech Tablet Mouse for Android 3.1+ (910-002626)
Logitech Tablet Mouse for Android 3.1+ (910-002626)
Offered by PIP GAMING
Price: $72.87
23 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say - it works., January 26, 2012
Works great with Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 sch-i905 running Android v3.2. Was surprised that it would work just like a PC. Wish I could find a bluetooth keyboard that works as good as this mouse.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2012 5:52 PM PDT

Real Estate Rainmaker: Successful Strategies for Real Estate Marketing
Real Estate Rainmaker: Successful Strategies for Real Estate Marketing
by Dan Gooder Richard
Price: $23.85
100 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it. I beg of you. Or better yet - buy mine., January 26, 2012
Ditto on what the last review said. My bad for not looking at the publication date. Book is EXTREMELY out of date. You wouldn't follow any of that garbage in 2012. Need to come out with a Rainmaker for the Internet. That's where everything is. As a matter of fact, I could write the book, but I wouldn't want to school other agents on how to do it right. Maybe I'll write this book after I retire. Oh, and, please buy my copy.

Mohu Leaf Paper-Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna - Made in USA
Mohu Leaf Paper-Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna - Made in USA
Price: $39.95
25 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchasing a second one., July 13, 2011
Before you purchase this HD antenna (or any HD antenna for that matter), go to gomohu.com and Click on "Find DTV Stations in your Area", "List of full power stations", search for your city within that file and you will see how many digital broadcast stations there are available in your area. In my area, there are 5. Right now, without an antenna, I get 0 of 5. I just got this antenna in the mail about an hour ago, hooked it up, scanned, now I get 5 of 5 stations - crystal clear . I'm about to purchase my 2nd Leaf antenna for my bedroom HDTV. Happy with my purchase and speed of delivery. Thanks. Sold by: Mohu.

[EDIT] Can't leave 2 reviews on the same product so editing this one. Just received my 2nd Leaf Antenna in the mail on Saturday. Took just a few days after ordering. Hooked it up to my second HDTV. Out of 5 *listed* available channels in my area, the bedroom HDTV picked up 14 stations (works so good that it's picking up stations outside of my area). Strange that the Leaf Antenna in the living room picks up 5 when it's really in no better position than the one in the bedroom. I suppose I could reposition it but..I really don't care. The 5 stations it's picking up are the ones I was interested in to begin with.

All in all, this product exceeded my expectations. Easy to order, lightening fast delivery, packaged properly, easy setup, works as good as everyone said it would in the reviews.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Better than expected., June 14, 2011
Pros: This will bend in all directions, unlike a previous review declared. It's pretty stiff, so it does not wobble around while driving (I have a Toyota Camry unmodified from factory...meaning, it has not been lowered, nor does it have any strange suspension issues that would contribut to extra "shaking" of this holder.) I was a bit disappointed at first, when it would not sit tight inside the lighter space. After examining it for a bit, I saw that it has this really cool adjustment that will allow it to expand in the lighter space for an extremely tight fit. Wish it had instructions to advise of this feature because it's a pretty nice one. Was better than I expected. Great Mount!

Cons: Need multiple pictures on amazon. Need to include instructions on amazon, on their web site, or in the box. Seems easy but I don't like to guess at whether or not the neck is supposed to bend. Maybe I'm not doing something right, but the phone clip pulls out of the attachment when I remove the phone (not sure how it's supposed to be secured, although it's nothing a bit of Marine goop won't fix.)

Page: 1 | 2