Profile for alexander > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

alexander RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iXCC ® Shockproof Silicone Case Cover for All Apple iPad Mini Models, Extreme Heavy Duty [Drop Proof, Kids Proof, Shock Proof, Anti slip] High Quality Rubber Soft Gel Material Offers Robust Protection for Kids, Baby, Children, Boys and Girls [Black]
Offered by iXCC
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids!, April 2, 2015
These are perfect for small hands and offer great protection for the price. I purchased these for the iPads in my first grade classroom.

Five Little Monkeys Finger Puppet Book (Little Learners)
Five Little Monkeys Finger Puppet Book (Little Learners)
by Parragon Books
Edition: Board book
Price: $5.64
20 used & new from $2.98

1.0 out of 5 stars returning, March 11, 2015
This book is ridiculously tiny and oddly shaped. I measured the book and it is definitely not the size described in the product description.

Daily Skills Practice
Daily Skills Practice
by Mary Rosenberg
26 used & new from $0.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for bell work!, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Daily Skills Practice (Paperback)
I love this book for our daily warm up in first grade. I don't think the difficulty level is appropriate for second grade.

Revel Tortilla Roti Flat Bread Maker with 110-volt Temperature Control
Revel Tortilla Roti Flat Bread Maker with 110-volt Temperature Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, January 10, 2013
I purchased this for my mom since she and my dad refuse to eat store bought tortillas. She can make a big stack of tortillas that will last a long time in the refrigerator. She only cooks them half way so that when she needs them, she can finish cooking them on the stove top and they taste freshly made. It saves her a lot of time. My Aunt went over to her house to try it out and loved it so I bought her one too.

First 100 Words
First 100 Words
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Board book
Price: $3.15
99 used & new from $1.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 16 month old, July 14, 2012
This review is from: First 100 Words (Board book)
The book is a perfect size for small hands and is very durable. My daughter takes this everywhere we go, she loves the vibrant pictures!

Japanese Pan Pita - Uncrustable Sandwich Press Maker
Japanese Pan Pita - Uncrustable Sandwich Press Maker
Offered by Masingo(from HK)
Price: $2.80
30 used & new from $2.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small, July 14, 2012
I realize the dimensions state that the finished product will be 4.4"X 4.4" but I couldn't even get the sandwiches to come out that big. They are so small and the product doesn't seal the bread.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2014 6:51 PM PDT

Mommy's Helper Car Seat Sun Shade
Mommy's Helper Car Seat Sun Shade
Price: $7.56
21 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money for me, May 30, 2012
Pro:
It covers the seat and blocks the sun.

Cons:
It's a hassle to put on (you definitely need 2 hands).
It makes absolutely no difference temperature-wise. I did what another review did and checked with a thermometer and there was no difference in temperature between the reset of the car and the car seat.
Cheap material is super thin and I'm sure will tear easily.

If I could give it 0 stars, I would!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2013 10:24 AM PDT

Prince Lionheart Multi-Purpose Toy Hammock (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Prince Lionheart Multi-Purpose Toy Hammock (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Sun World
Price: $8.41
8 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Too big for a regular shower, May 30, 2012
I purchased this to be used in my daughter's shower but it is way too large (I should have looked at the dimensions and accounted for the hang). Although the size wasn't right, it did work well while we had it up. If fell a few times but that was expected since we had quite a bit of toys in it. The suction cups can't stand too much weight.

Prince Lionheart Corner Guards, Chocolate Brown
Prince Lionheart Corner Guards, Chocolate Brown
Price: $7.99
19 used & new from $6.70

1.0 out of 5 stars These are so not worth more than $2, May 30, 2012
These are literally cheap rubbery foam corners with stick ons. They serve their purpose when I can keep them on the table. Unfortunately, my daughter can tear these off within seconds. They are extremely cheap and don't look nice in addition to being way overpriced at $7.99.

Safety 1st Bath Toy Bag
Safety 1st Bath Toy Bag
Price: $7.06
17 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for out shower!, May 30, 2012
I needed something small to put in my shower for when the baby is with me. This toy bag is perfect in size and I've had absolutely no problem with it falling off of the wall. Granted...if you check the measurements you will see that the bag isn't that big and thus can't hold heavy toys. I have set of stacking cups and her foam letters in it. LIke I mentioned, this sticks great and is so handy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3