ARRAY(0x94a9ebe8)

Top Reviewer Ranking: 490

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ut158 RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sterling Silver Diamond Accent Amethyst Circle Mom and Butterfly Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $32.00

4.0 out of 5 stars From the kids, April 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
At the time of this review, this necklace is $32. That seems a fair asking price. It would not be fair to try and compare this pendant to something much more expensive and with that in mind, it's a cute piece that the kids can buy for mom and she would probably be happy to wear it from time to time. From close up, the imperfections in the metal ore obvious and, as noted by other reviewers, the chain itself could be a bit thicker, but the stones are pretty and for $32 you aren't going to find much that is notably better.

Tasc Performance Men's Carrollton T-Shirt, Cobalt, Medium
Tasc Performance Men's Carrollton T-Shirt, Cobalt, Medium
Price: $29.46
3 used & new from $29.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, April 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
They are right--it is becoming one of my new favorite shirts. The color is vibrant, the stretch is just right and it feels very comfy. It is light weight and I like that the collar comes up a bit higher than most T-shirts. I have yet to find anything to dislike about this shirt.

Thule Atmos X3 Galaxy S4 Case - Retail Packaging - White/Dark Shadow
Thule Atmos X3 Galaxy S4 Case - Retail Packaging - White/Dark Shadow
Price: $39.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost wonderful, April 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was really starting to like this case--it looks good, it has a comfortable grip, and I was even getting used to the less-responsive feel of the volume and power buttons so that this was no longer a concern. That's when tragedy hit--I discovered that most headphone plugs will not fit into the jack because the plastic is too thick around the audio output and so the plug can't sit deep enough inside. Longer plugs will work fine, but especially if you have any older devices, you'll find that not all will. Alas...

Wallet TrackR - Bluetooth 4.0 Device - Retail Packaging - Black
Wallet TrackR - Bluetooth 4.0 Device - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $23.79

2.0 out of 5 stars no thanks, April 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this idea, but I hate the implementation. Everything works great right up until the tag goes out of range of the phone. At that point, the phone beeps at you (as it is supposed to) and so you remember to go get the device you are tracking BUT then good luck getting the phone to reconnect to the tracking device. I fought and fought with this, and I *WAS* able to get it to reconnect, but it never automatically--I had to delete and re-add, reboot, configure, etc. before it would recognize it again. And yes--I DID wait 5+ minutes for it to connect on its own (a silly requirement, if you ask me) and it never worked.

As long as you never go out of range, you're good. (that means you can't EVER turn off the bluetooth on your phone, by the way)

If they can fix this issue and have it reconnect within SECONDS of coming back in range, then I'd really like it--I'd even be willing to overlook the fact that the tag is fairly large and would be difficult to attach to some things you would want to track.

Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief Body Creme, 5 Ounce
Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief Body Creme, 5 Ounce
Price: $7.99
11 used & new from $6.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, April 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This creme is very thick and creamy and has no noticeable smell, which is just what my pediatrician said to use on my son's eczema. It appears to be effective. I do have one concern, though--the back of the bottle says to "stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days". I'm not sure why this warning is there--since it is steroid free, I would assume I could use it all the time like most other lotions. The star off is because of this limitation that does not exist on other thick, creamy lotions that I can use whenever needed, without limitation. Other than that, it's great.

Piano Companion: chords, scales, chord progression, circle of 5ths
Piano Companion: chords, scales, chord progression, circle of 5ths
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars a musical toy, March 25, 2014
This app is fun to play with--it has TONS of chords and scales, each with a name. While this is fun for a short while, I'm not exactly sure what anyone who is not writing music is going to do with it other than play with it for a few minutes and say, "wow, that's a lot of chords". Great as FAOTD or perhaps for a musician.

Quartet Arc Cubicle Combination Board, 30" x 18", Whiteboard/Cork Surface, Aluminum Frame (ARCCB3018)
Price: $46.99
35 used & new from $42.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Loose frame, March 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This board is a decent size--big enough but not so big that you'll have a hard time finding a place for it. It erases well, mounts easily and came packaged well so that there was no damage. I think the ratio of white board to cork board is personal preference, but mine would be to have the cork maybe 1/2" less in favor of more white board, but that's just me--others may feel the opposite.

**UPDATE**
I have found that the frame is a bit loose--as long as this is mounted on the wall, it's not a problem, but if the kids take it down to draw on it, the frame often becomes disconnected and they need help getting it back on. This isn't a huge deal, esp. because you can glue the corners to keep it in place, but -1 star because I think they should have done that already.

Einstein's Challenge Full
Einstein's Challenge Full
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fine, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Einstein's Challenge Full (App)
I don't know that this really has much in the way of entertainment value to it and I'm a bit skeptical that it's going to keep my brain in shape or whatever, but if you're looking to kill time, it's fine.

Flip Dolls & Other Toys That Zip, Stack, Hide, Grab & Go
Flip Dolls & Other Toys That Zip, Stack, Hide, Grab & Go
by Laura Wilson
Price: $13.92
66 used & new from $5.74

4.0 out of 5 stars full of adoreable ideas, March 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
That's what my wife says--this book is full of adorable ideas for crafts that have charm and quirkiness. Most of the projects are ideal for very small children and some are a bit challenging, but if you like making crafts, then this book is worth a look.

Babyganics Natural Insect Repellent, 6 oz, Packaging May Vary
Babyganics Natural Insect Repellent, 6 oz, Packaging May Vary
Price: $8.99
11 used & new from $3.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Holy stinkyness, March 11, 2014
OK, so I appreciate the "natural" aspect of this (+1 star for that), but don't think that natural means that it has a lighter smell or anything because it doesn't. Some people may find the smell pleasant, but I didn't. At all. I'll keep looking.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20