Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now DOTD
Profile for Cooloutac > Reviews

Cooloutac's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cooloutac RSS Feed

Corsair CX600 CP-9020048-US 600W Power Supply
Corsair CX600 CP-9020048-US 600W Power Supply
Price: $49.99
65 used & new from $49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars But then when it got so bad that i coudn't go a day without blacking out ..., September 23, 2014
Didn't realize it was faulty out of the box. Because for a year I thought my pc would randomly black out due to viruses. But then when it got so bad that i coudn't go a day without blacking out and my pc was failing to boot up. I finally put back in the old DELL PSU to test, which I only replaced cause the fan was making a little noise, and haven't had any problems with my pc since.

This PSU killed a vid card, and caused my hdd to start failing. I contacted corsair and made a damage claim and sent them the products only to be told that the nothing is wrong with the PSU. I'm outraged, because they are clearly lying.

Corsair is not a quality or trustworthy brand at all, and I would stay away from them. Also , has more accurate reviews then amazon, for computer products like this one....

Blood Like Lemonade
Blood Like Lemonade
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Grows on ya and doesn't let go!, December 28, 2011
This review is from: Blood Like Lemonade (MP3 Music)
This legendary band is still filling that same missing void they filled in the 90s.... in an even more commercialized and saturated music industry nowadays... So I hope they don't go anywhere in this new age. we need that innovative spirit back in music. There are no more melting pots of music like on some scenes in the 90s...just very pigeon holed and very specific segregated styles and to me thats not what music is about. Its about exploring. and you will still get that same familar feel of new wonders you've always had as you ride with Morcheeba.

At first I didn't' like it because i was expecting a more upbeat Morcheeba. But this is a real laid back feel and soulful with Skye Edwards voice making it really worth it that they are back together. Its my anti-RNB record if you know what I mean. An interlude instrumental track in the middle is a pretty hip hopish trip hop feeling with the two brothers really getting funky reminding you again what amazing producers and eclectic musicians they are.

But its mostly a really chill mellowy musical album that def grew on me to the point i love it now. The track "Even though" and title track "Blood like Lemonade" are classic Morcheeba tunes. And imo the best songs on the album for sure. You can catch official videos for each online I've found. The lyrics seem like a warning maybe about global warming or the apocalypse, I might be reading it too deep but something very divine about that one with a great beat and melody. The title track, seems to be about vampires, and should be in the next twilight movie... somebody pass the word. And "I am spring" is where Skye Edwards really shines... amazing song. simple acoustic guitar and her amazing voice is all you need on that one.

the album in general is very chill, with great production. It might sound boring to some at first.... but once you give it a chance and listen to it You'll realize its def still Morcheeba and still has that trip hop feel... you'll still hear dj scratches, jazzy and bluesy guitar riffs, and a soulful jazzy voice, and still have a hard time labeling into a certain genre. Its so universal i'm sure any type of music fan would not mind listening to it.... def a great album for repeated listening, ... Especially when you wanna just CHILL OUT.