Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Missy > Reviews

Browse

Missy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Missy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Motorola DROID MAXX, Black 32GB (Verizon Wireless)
Motorola DROID MAXX, Black 32GB (Verizon Wireless)
11 used & new from $94.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Go Wrong for the Price!, October 20, 2015
I got my Droid Maxx (xt1080m) used from another site for under $100. It has been the best phone I've owned to date. At 5 inches, the screen is the perfect size, and the textured kevlar back gives it a nice feel in the hand. The battery life is awesome due to the huge battery. There's no expandable storage, but with 32gb (about 25-26gb available to the user) of internal storage I don't feel cheated. I have my vzw phone on ST with their BYOP program and have not had any issues. The Droid Maxx is set for a 5.0 Lollipop upgrade, but as of right now mine is still running 4.4.4 KitKat (I'm fine with that). It's a great phone at a great price!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2015 5:15 PM PDT

Griffin Reveal for Motorola Droid Maxx - Retail Packaging - Purple
Griffin Reveal for Motorola Droid Maxx - Retail Packaging - Purple
Offered by Simply Sheikh
Price: $7.77
11 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, October 17, 2015
I bought this case in purple for $5 from a certain wireless provider's website. Given the cost, it doesn't look or feel cheap at all. I love the clear back, and I'm sure you could customize it by sliding in a photo or drawing if you wanted to. The volume and power buttons don't seem hindered by the case, nor are they easy to accidentally press. The front of the case or the 'lip' keeps the screen from direct contact with surfaces when the phone is placed face down. However since there is no built-in screen protector, I'd recommend buying one separately. It's overall a sturdy case offering basic everyday protection. I'm just an everyday wife and mom, but if you're the "rugged" type I'd recommend something more heavy-duty. But it suits my needs just fine, and I am very happy with my purchase.

Moto G - Verizon Prepaid Phone (Verizon Prepaid Only)
Moto G - Verizon Prepaid Phone (Verizon Prepaid Only)
Offered by Little Piggy Tech
Price: $83.98
33 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Android Phone for the Budget-Conscious, July 3, 2015
My Thoughts: On the list to be updated to Android's latest OS Lollipop, you won't find a more up-to-date phone at this price! Pictures and videos are clear and crisp with the Moto G's 720p resolution. The 5mp camera may seem a bit low-end, but it's sufficient for my amateur photography skills. It has 8 GB total internal storage with about 5+ GB available to the user. With no slot for external storage, this may be an issue for some. But again, I personally don't feel the need for more than that. I have never experienced an issue with lagging during gameplay, and streamed video plays smoothly.

Conclusion: If you're looking for a true Android experience without breaking the bank, the Moto G is the phone you're looking for.

Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (Full)
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (Full)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Game, March 28, 2015
Great game with an interesting and original plot. Definitely long enough to keep you immersed for hours! Well worth it!

Castaway Paradise
Castaway Paradise
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs game save options., February 26, 2015
This review is from: Castaway Paradise (App)
4 Stars for the fact that I was given back my 12 months of VIP. -1 star because I lost my save progress.
As far as actual game play, I love the game. Very addictive.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2015 3:12 AM PST

Newlifestart S3 i9300 Red Super Mario Pattern Replacement Battery Cover Plastic Back Housing Door for Samsung Galaxy Siii S3 I9300
Offered by tuotuo01
Price: $5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, arrived sooner than expected!, October 25, 2014
I needed a back cover for my phone. This was about the same price as an OEM piece and fits perfectly! It snaps in properly all the way around. The added bonus? The super cute image of Mario! It's also raised/textured making the phone easier to hold onto. I've already had so many compliments followed by "Where did you find that?" Also, it arrived about 7-10 days sooner than expected!

UFOs Love Cows
UFOs Love Cows

4.0 out of 5 stars good but glitchy, October 11, 2014
This review is from: UFOs Love Cows (App)
It's a fun little time killer but the controls are glitch.

9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek (Full)
9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek (Full)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well-balanced and Beautiful Graphics, August 23, 2014
Not too easy, but not too difficult. Graphics are beautiful and the game plays smoothly. The HO, detective, and puzzle scenes were well-balanced with the objects hidden in a way that wasnr frustratingm The only problem I have is the length of the game - it's just a bit too short for my taste. Overall a great game. Worth the purchase.

GraveStompers: Kid Zombies Save Eradiction!
GraveStompers: Kid Zombies Save Eradiction!
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, August 4, 2014
Fun game. Controls just take some getting used to.

Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter Collage Flocked Blacklight Poster Art Print (DESIGN 1, 1)
Offered by Dazzfunn
Price: $5.50
4 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Awesome in Blacklight!, May 17, 2014
Got a great deal on the poster, and I love the way it looks under blacklight. Very well made and high quality. If you're an AIW lover like myself or just love the poster and are considering buying this, DO! You won't regret it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3