Profile for Revalis Enai > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Revalis Enai "Eienring" RSS Feed

Philips Adjustable Earclip Headphones SHS4700/28 (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by DIGITALGUY
Price: $19.90
9 used & new from $19.90

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the few good earclip headphone, May 25, 2014
For some reason these type of headphones are becoming more rare. I remember loving it when I used it and my brother still currently swears by it.

The headphone typically lasts for about 1.5-2 years before one side loses sound. Definitely worth the money if you don't like ear buds or over-the-head headphones.

Zojirushi CD-JUC22FS Micom 2.2-Liter Water Boiler and Warmer, Sweet Pea
Zojirushi CD-JUC22FS Micom 2.2-Liter Water Boiler and Warmer, Sweet Pea
Price: $125.35
7 used & new from $115.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast hot water, May 4, 2014
Although this water boiler was slightly smaller than the previous one I had, it heats up water much quicker. Having quick and easy access to hot water has been useful to me in ways I had no realized previously. Definitely recommend it for those who still use kettles.

Spring Valley Milk Thistle 4:1 Concentrated Extract 1,000 mg - 90 Softgels
Spring Valley Milk Thistle 4:1 Concentrated Extract 1,000 mg - 90 Softgels
Offered by M&S Variety
Price: $10.99
7 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and simple to in-take, May 4, 2014
Having 1000mg in a single capsule easily covers the recommended daily take of around 300-450mg, although I don't know if taking a few throughout the day is better than once. May be easier for those who take multiple supplements.

The gel itself is a lot easier to swallow compared to other brands I've had. Having to only take one pill helps.

Sennheiser HD201 Lightweight Over-Ear Binaural Headphones
Sennheiser HD201 Lightweight Over-Ear Binaural Headphones
Price: $19.99
86 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, September 13, 2013
Very comfortable to wear. This is my first headphone and I'm liking it a lot more than the ear buds. The cord is LONG! I can pretty much walk around my room with it on without worrying about pulling the cord.

Like other reviews have mentioned, the volume is on the lower side. It does the job but it won't be blasting music through your ears.

Overall it was well worth the price.

HoMedics SP-20H Ultra Plus Shiatsu Massage Pillow
HoMedics SP-20H Ultra Plus Shiatsu Massage Pillow
Offered by J.WALKER LLC
Price: $59.99
13 used & new from $53.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, May 14, 2013
My previous pillow of another brand broke on me within 4-5 months of use. This one has lasted 2 months so far and it still works great.

-The thing powers on the moment I press the power button. My previous one I had to hold for 2 seconds to turn it on or off.
-The rotation does not change like my old one did, so I had to turn it up-side down to get the same effect.
-It's only $50 compared to $90 my old one cost me.
-It's pretty loud when on, but I got used to it quick.

This is a safe bet if you're not sure on what you want. It's not perfect but it does get the job done.

TERRO PreFilled Liquid Ant Killer II Baits 6 Pack T300
TERRO PreFilled Liquid Ant Killer II Baits 6 Pack T300
Price: $6.59
45 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, March 2, 2013
I previously gave a 3 star on this product because the ants weren't going into the trap. I was finally able to get it to work by putting it on an ant trail. I expected the ants would die within their nests, but what I got was mounts of ant corpses in and around the trap. The important thing is the ant invasion has stopped and no signs of trails for 2 months so far. I will continue to have this on reserve as long as it continues to work.

Gen Dual PlayStation/PlayStation 2 to PC USB Controller Adapter
Gen Dual PlayStation/PlayStation 2 to PC USB Controller Adapter
Price: $5.99
22 used & new from $1.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, December 11, 2012
The adapter was detected immediately after installing the driver that came with it. Unlike my old radioshack adapter, I'm able to configure the buttons on the analog stick as well.

I was able to get this for $3, at this price there's no reason not to get it.

SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Flash Memory Card SDMSPD-4096-B35- Retail packaging
Offered by MemoryWhiz
Price: $14.61
35 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, March 28, 2007
I purchased this product for use with my PSP, and it has served me well so far. I've experienced no issues nor has seen any errors in transferring or running files on this memory card.

Cyber Acoustics CA-3001RB 3 Piece Subwoofer and Satellite Speaker System (Black)
Price: $19.04
67 used & new from $15.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker for its price, March 28, 2007
I purchased this speaker for around $17 and I got more than what I expected from this speaker system. I have the subwoofer placed right under my desk and that has made listening to music a lot more enjoyable. The only down side to this speaker is the lack of a headphone jack.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Moderate design, poor quality, March 23, 2007
When first received the item, the first thing I noticed was how poorly the wallet was made. The sew points were so obvious it was like the manufacturer didn't even try to hide it.

I don't know what they've used to color the exterior blue, but some of it has left prints on the ivory interior and even the corner of my credit card. Also, the slots inside can barely hold a credit card, so anything bigger than your visa or mastercard will need to be placed on the left side pouch vertically. There is no place inside that can safely hold coins. Luckily the mid section has a transparent pouch where you can fit a driver's license in without trouble.

Conclusion:If you buy for the Saber design, expect to receive an average product. Otherwise, avoid this and find a real wallet.