Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Monstergrl > Reviews

Browse

Monstergrl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Monstergrl RSS Feed (St. Louis)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 | PC Key Card
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 | PC Key Card
Price: Click here to see our price
39 used & new from $123.50

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked for me!, July 16, 2016
I was a little hesitant to purchase software from amazon. It was such a good price during the prime day that I took the plunge. I had no problems. I ordered the product key and I made sure I ordered it from Amazon and not a third party. I had no problem with the activation key so now I have office! Just make sure you know who you are buying from and what you are buying and you should be okay.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PlayStation 4
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PlayStation 4
Price: $29.99
68 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!! Don't want it to end!, May 25, 2016
I love this game! I had to joined the chorus of positive reviews. I'm not a big sandbox game fan--usually first person shooters but there is something about this game that has me hooked. I like to get on my pony and ride--I don't always do the main quest--in fact to tend to get side tracked but I'm still having tons of fun. The music is relaxing. Its beautiful to look at--the shadows and colors are great. I have the expansion pack..haven't started that yet--I don't want the game to end. I have not felt the urge to play or purchase another game. The Witcher 3 is really a great game.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 1, 2016 7:13 AM PDT

El Pinto Red Chile Sauce, Medium, 16 Ounce (Pack of 6)
El Pinto Red Chile Sauce, Medium, 16 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $37.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, October 7, 2015
This stuff is good! Saw the restaurant on "Big Kitchens" and was curious. Spicy than I thought it would be.....thinned out with a little water and poured over a rice and bean burrito. Use for chili, marinade for steaks... Really good!

Bluetooth 4.0 Transmitter, TaoTronics Wireless Transmitter for TV with 3.5mm Adapter & USB Dongle (High-Fidelity Stereo, Plug and Play via USB or AUX Input, Charging While Playing for TV & iPod)
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great device!, August 16, 2015
This is great to make your TV Bluetooth. We had problems with the first little unit. Contacted company--they suggested some things to try which still didn't work. After that they promptly replaced the jacked unit. It's up and running again and I don't have to listen to the Walking Dead zombies late at night!

Joe's USA(tm) Ladies Short Sleeve Polo Shirt-Purple-2XL
Joe's USA(tm) Ladies Short Sleeve Polo Shirt-Purple-2XL
Offered by Joe's USA
Price: $18.95
3 used & new from $14.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Size way off, July 28, 2015
Sizing was way off. Ordered 2XL and it seemed like an XL. I had to send back.

Five Star 18025 Adult's SS Chef Jacket Purple XX-Large
Five Star 18025 Adult's SS Chef Jacket Purple XX-Large
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $18.73
4 used & new from $18.56

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok...., July 21, 2015
It's alright. It's a little tight in the shoulder area. It also feels scratchy because of the poly blend. I've even washed it. I love the color so I might wear it a few times but it certainly won't become part of the rotation.

Luxury Hotel Towel 100% Genuine Turkish Cotton Pool-Beach Towel Set -Coffee Brown - Set of 2
Price: $33.50
5 used & new from $27.95

3.0 out of 5 stars They are ok, July 20, 2015
Not sure where they think the "luxury" comes in but I needed them in a hurry. They dried me off and they dried quickly. But they are not a luxury.

ASUS C201 11.6 Inch Chromebook (Rockchip, 4 GB, 16GB SSD, Navy Blue)
ASUS C201 11.6 Inch Chromebook (Rockchip, 4 GB, 16GB SSD, Navy Blue)
Price: $179.00
84 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Great......, July 20, 2015
just make sure you know what it can and cannot do. Super light, super long battery life and pretty darn fast. I use it to surf the web (for reason I feel like that phrase makes me sound old!!). I use google drive for documents, etc. I have also tinkered with "One Drive" to edit and type documents. I have an ipad but wanted something bigger to be able to do work on and this really fits the ticket. You just need to realize its limitations and then realize those aren't really limitations. It never gets hots or feel heavy when you are sitting in bed or on the couch. If you want to edit video or pictures or use windows this isn't for you. But if you want to go on line without the hassle of updates, making sure you have the right drivers, or any other issue that comes with a windows type computer then this is your baby. A reviewer made some noise about not being able to print--so what--use another computer to print, or put it on a flash drive and go to another computer. IT is worth the money.

adidas Performance Women's Voloomix W Athletic Sandal, Core Black/Vivid Berry/Black, 9 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars I wear a woman's nine and these fit they way ..., July 20, 2015
I wear a woman's nine and these fit they way I want them too. No arch support but what do you expect from a shoe you would wear in the shower at the Y or around the pool deck. It fits the bill perfectly.

Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Sandal,Stone Birkibuc,39 N EU
Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Sandal,Stone Birkibuc,39 N EU
Offered by pipeline24
Price: $99.95
13 used & new from $94.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them. Fits as expected, July 15, 2015
Love them. Fits as expected! Glad to have a pair again. Dog ate the last pair...an expensive chew toy?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5