Profile for N. Mitchell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Mitchell "nannersknits" RSS Feed (Portland, OR)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Tutu Children Girl's Costume
Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Tutu Children Girl's Costume
Offered by Cmrt
Price: $25.00
8 used & new from $18.30

2.0 out of 5 stars Sending these PLASTIC wings back., October 11, 2014
We are sending this back and ordering non-Disney branded replacements for a tinkerbell Halloween costume. I didn't read the other reviews for this, or I wouldn't have ordered, but we were really disappointed that the wings are clear plastic with glitter, not a sheer fabric like most fairy wings. The flower on the wings arrived squashed and about to fall apart, and the wings were packaged with a bend on one and a crease resulted in the other. Because of the plastic construction, it is impossible to reshape the wings (can't just bend a wire), and trying to do so, there is a line from the crease across one of the wings. Finally, we had our daughter try them on to decide if we would get a replace them with the same product and hope they didn't arrive bent (because she was impressed even if we weren't) but when she had them on, the tops of the wings just kind of flopped over, and again, because of the plastic, there isn't a way to reshape them. So we're trying a different brand of wings and tutu and crossing our fingers.

A Treasury for One Year Olds
A Treasury for One Year Olds
by Michelle White
103 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars The rhymes are fine, but EVERY single illustration is of a white ..., September 28, 2014
The rhymes are fine, but EVERY single illustration is of a white child. Not a single image of diversity to be found in this book. We received it as a gift, otherwise I would not keep this in my house.

Child Baby Safety Cabinet Lock Latch / 2 Pack / Color White
Child Baby Safety Cabinet Lock Latch / 2 Pack / Color White
Offered by Kiscords Childproof Cabinet Locks
Price: $4.98

2.0 out of 5 stars not childproof, April 8, 2014
The sliding mechanisms on these cords are not childproof: the "button" does not even need to be depressed in order to pull the sliding pieces down, just strength. Our toddler has not figured that out yet, but it is only a matter of time. Also, after about a month of regular use on our kitchen cabinet under the sink (which is opened every day to get dishwasher soap out), the white cord is dingy and turning brown. How about starting out with a brown or dark cord?? For the cost, I do not recommend these.

Sanita Women's Professional Cabrio Clog,Brown,40 EU/9.5-10 M US
Sanita Women's Professional Cabrio Clog,Brown,40 EU/9.5-10 M US
Price: $119.95
8 used & new from $107.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought these to replace Dansko pair, April 8, 2014
I wasn't sure I'd like these as much as my old broken down Danskos, but I do. They are comfortable, beautiful, less expensive, and not made in China! What more could I ask for??? I am going to purchase in black!

Clek Foonf 2013 Convertible Child Seat, Snowberry (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Pampered Tot
Price: $449.99
6 used & new from $449.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Rear facing dream, April 8, 2014
My 3 year old is rear facing in her pink carseat and she loves it, and I love how safe she is in it. Installation was easy, and assembly was straightforward, even getting the bar in place.

MOP C-System Curl Defining Cream, 5.1 Ounce
MOP C-System Curl Defining Cream, 5.1 Ounce
Offered by Quick E Shop
Price: $10.95
18 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Crunchy curls, but good, April 8, 2014
I like this curl cream. It does leave my hair a bit crunchy, no matter how little I have tried to use.

MOP Pear Detangler Spray, 8.45 Ounce
MOP Pear Detangler Spray, 8.45 Ounce
Offered by BLK Primetime
Price: $9.87
27 used & new from $2.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Leaves hair greasy, April 8, 2014
I use this on my daughter's hair. It is easy to use too much and get grease head. And the smell is very perfumy.

Present Time Silly Owl Ceramic Money Bank, Assorted Colors
Present Time Silly Owl Ceramic Money Bank, Assorted Colors
Price: $21.16
2 used & new from $21.16

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of cheap looking, April 8, 2014
It was cheap in price, so cheap in quality. We received the pink, and it is bright and gaudy (to my daughter's delight).

MOP C-System Firm Finish Strong Hold Hair Spray 2.5 oz
MOP C-System Firm Finish Strong Hold Hair Spray 2.5 oz

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Broken, April 8, 2014
I can't really review the product, as it arrived broken. I normally wouldn't give a low rating to a product that I can't really review, but as I read other reviews, it seems this is a common issue, so I do think it is fair to count the delivery mechanism (the aerosol can) as part of the product, and since it is non-functional, 1 star it is.

Magic Grip Hair Pins Set of 10 by Good Hair Days
Magic Grip Hair Pins Set of 10 by Good Hair Days
Offered by Vasäda Essentials
Price: $7.10
8 used & new from $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 21, 2013
I was hopeful these would be the answer to my needs. I have long, thick hair and was sick of needing masses of bobby pins to accomplish simple updos. These work, when they don't break in half. I have broken almost all of the 10 hair pins in about one month's time trying to place these in my hair. I'm not being overly aggressive or trying to do anything weird: simple chignons and buns. My other complaint is that when they don't break, sometimes they are difficult to remove without getting painfully stuck.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4