Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Nathan > Reviews

Browse

Nathan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nathan RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ManCave Hair Conditioning Style Cream Whiskey Fragrance, 2.5 oz
ManCave Hair Conditioning Style Cream Whiskey Fragrance, 2.5 oz
Offered by Buy-Me-Now
Price: $16.00
5 used & new from $16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit heavy, but still good., September 11, 2015
A bit heavy, but still good.

Arctic Chill Large Ice Cube Tray - 2 Pack - 2 Inch Cubes Keep Your Drink Chilled For Hours Without Diluting It
Offered by Fresher Products Limited
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what ice cube trays do., November 6, 2014
They make cubes of ice, as advertised. It can be difficult to get the cubes out till you get the first few out. After that it's much easier. It's not flimsy. Just be careful when putting raw water in the freezer. It does bend quite a bit and spilling is easy. That's a nitpick for you.

Sentey Harmoniq Pro Real 5.1 USB DAC PC Gaming Headset 3-Meter Braided Cable, Inline Volume Control, Microphone Retractable with Led Lights (GS-4841)
9 used & new from $85.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, good sound, low head pressure, watch out for your mic un-muting after reboot., November 6, 2014
I wanted to use this product for a few weeks before leaving feedback.I am not using this headset for gaming, but in my sad little cubicle at the office. I wanted a set of can-style headphones and these work very well for office use. I am able to speak to people clearly and hear them very well. They are not tight on my head which is a positive and a negative. If I tilt my head back to finish a cup of coffee, because I drink metric tons of it daily, they may fall off. The benefit is that I wear glasses all day erry day and these headphones don't put too much pressure on the earpieces. There don't appear to be any flimsy hinges to break and the long chord is a lifesaver. The only real gripe I have is that if you use the "on wire" buttons to mute the mic, the mic will automatically turn back on after a reboot. This is probably one of the best $25 purchases I've made. Unbelievable quality for $25.

O'Neill Men's Loaded Hybrid Boardshort, Brown, 40
O'Neill Men's Loaded Hybrid Boardshort, Brown, 40

5.0 out of 5 stars practically perfect in every way, May 19, 2014
I'm between a 38 and 40 and read this came small. I ordered a 40 and am happy with the outcome. Doesn't have that terrible mesh lining. Some people like it to keep their junk in place. Mine is an animal that deserves to roam free. Its a functional swim suit that doesn't vaccum itself to my crotch when I get out of the water and dries reasonably quickly. Worth the cost to me.

Logitech HD Webcam C310
Logitech HD Webcam C310
Price: $31.95
127 used & new from $17.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Webcam, July 19, 2013
The little clip to hold it to your monitor really sucks, but the image is good. I don't use the mic, because I'm not some pleb that doesn't already have a mic.

Spectracide 95834 Weed Stop for Lawns, 32-Ounce Concentrate
Spectracide 95834 Weed Stop for Lawns, 32-Ounce Concentrate
Offered by toolboxsupply
Price: $15.99
10 used & new from $6.76

5.0 out of 5 stars But, have you sprayed pesticides on weeeeeeeeeds, man?, July 19, 2013
Actually kills bindweed. Won't stop it from coming back, but kills the visible stuff. Nuff said. Four More Words Required.

Gilmour 362 Professional No Pre-Mix Sprayer, White
Gilmour 362 Professional No Pre-Mix Sprayer, White
Offered by Harwell's Green Thumb
Price: $49.99
6 used & new from $49.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Sprayer, July 19, 2013
Sprayer that sprays things where I point it as long as I have hooked the hose up properly, which is kind of a pain since they didn't add a little hose connection at the bottom. You either turn the sprayer or the hose. But, it sprays.

MoKo Google Nexus 10 Case - Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover Case with Auto Wake / Sleep for Google Nexus 10 Inch Android Tablet by Samsung, ORANGE
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase, July 19, 2013
A little bulky and who the hell uses the little hand strap? Looks slick and makes typing on the screen easier.

G&H Tea Services Paris Tea-Cup Strainer
G&H Tea Services Paris Tea-Cup Strainer
Price: $11.84
3 used & new from $6.85

4.0 out of 5 stars It strains tea., February 25, 2013
Before this I was holding tea leaves in my hand with boiling water. It took a long time to get used to the heat, but it worked. The problem is that leaves and such would sift through my fingers like sand through the hourglass. But these are the days of our lives. I needed something better. Something that would help cut down on trips to the ER every time I wanted a nice cuppa. This keeps tea leaves big and small out of my hot water, but it lets the flavor through. Something that doesn't happen if you use plastic wrap as a teabag. It does what it claims. Holds tea leaves and prevents them from going into my tea water. You might want to get something with a container for the strainer. I have to have one cup for my tea water and one cup to hold the device to prevent my reject tea water from going out of the strainer and onto my lap.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2013 4:20 PM PDT

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones (OLD MODEL)
Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones (OLD MODEL)
Offered by Austin Bazaar
Price: $149.00
108 used & new from $89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It sounds like a headphone review to me., January 17, 2013
Bought these for the SO. They are good. They sound good and fit well. They output sound. They do what they are supposed to do and do a very good job at producing sound without a ridiculous cost.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4