Profile for Tawas65 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tawas65 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
The Art of Stand Up Paddling: A Complete Guide to SUP on Lakes, Rivers, and Oceans (How to Paddle Series)
by Ben Marcus
Price: $13.92
59 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 21, 2014
I was hoping for more teaching/helpful getting started tips/instruction. Book written with a light tone and is interesting enough.

Lexar Professional 800x 8GB CompactFlash Memory Card LCF8GBCTBNA800

The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
by Gary Chapman
Price: $9.19
354 used & new from $4.91

5.0 out of 5 stars works for those who love where they are and want to stay that way, July 21, 2014
Fast shipping, book is really worth reading. Not just for people with relationship problems, works for those who love where they are and want to stay that way.

2-in-1 Sync & Charge USB Travel Kit (USB Cable & AC Adapter) for Barnes & Noble Nook Color
Offered by eGearDepot
Price: $6.65
3 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 21, 2014
doesn't work as well as the one that came with Nook

Duro-Med Universal Firm Foam Cervical Collar 3-1/2 Width Regular, White
Duro-Med Universal Firm Foam Cervical Collar 3-1/2 Width Regular, White
Price: $8.15
16 used & new from $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable enough for a cervical collar, July 21, 2014
Comfortable enough for a cervical collar. I had to wear one for months after a MVA and still have problems with pain and spasms during long car rides. Wore this during 12 hour and 6 hour rides two days in a row and was fairly comfortable when arrived at destination. Fit as expected

Sterling Silver Linear Swirl French Wire Earrings
Sterling Silver Linear Swirl French Wire Earrings
Price: $17.21

5.0 out of 5 stars ... longer than I thought they would be but I like them. They are not too heavy and feel ..., July 21, 2014
They are a little longer than I thought they would be but I like them. They are not too heavy and feel comfortable when wearing. They came in a nice black box.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 4/4S - Frustration-Free Packaging - Teal/Blue
Price: $28.12
3 used & new from $28.12

4.0 out of 5 stars OtterBox Defender teal, May 21, 2013
Cheaper than retail stores, just as described, been using for about a month, does what it should so far. I expect that eventually the cover over the charger plug in will break due to repeated use, I seem to charge the phone daily. Holster clip doesn't give me much confidence for long haul, just a plastic case with light clip to attach to belt or waistband.

Norpro Glass Froth Master
Norpro Glass Froth Master
Price: $15.56
9 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Frother, May 21, 2013
For the price works well, doesn't make as tight of a seal as my 12 year old Black and Decker frother, but good enough.

Kettleworx Library 13 DVD set - Six Week Body Transformation
Kettleworx Library 13 DVD set - Six Week Body Transformation

5.0 out of 5 stars finally fit, January 17, 2013
I bought the 10 DVD Kettleworx program 18 months ago. I started with a 5lb kettlebell and worked up to 10lb bell, I use a 15lb bell for some exercises now. Although the video is repetitive, the workouts are good and work the whole body and doing 18 separate workouts before you repeat the first is good. I lost 50lbs doing this program. Last April I bought the Advanced workouts (included in this set). Now I have 36 separate workouts to use, my husband is so impressed with the results I have gotten that he is doing the workouts with me now. He eats way too much junk food and has still lost over 30lbs since this spring. The best part for me is that including warm up and cool down the workouts are only about 26 minutes, which means I can squeeze workout in almost anytime. I am so committed to this program I even bring it along on vacations.

Kyjen 2526 Dog Life Jacket Quick Release Easy-Fit Adjustable Dog Life Preserver, Extra Small, Orange
Price: $12.69
53 used & new from $10.68

4.0 out of 5 stars extra small dog lifejacket, August 19, 2012
Overall I am pleased with this jacket, it fits well around my puppy's middle. He seems much more comfortable and secure when in the water with jacket on. My only complaint is that the neck opening is too small so I will need to modify closure. Like the big handle on back in case dog accidentally falls off boat.

04/03/2013 - Bought a medium this year because puppy is now full grown dog (Papillon). Again fits well around middle and along back but is small around his neck. Tried it on my son's 12 week old Border Collie (about same size and weight as my dog) and the jacket fit like a glove even around neck. Overall still 4 stars.

Page: 1 | 2