Profile for J. Hammond > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Hammond RSS Feed (Southern California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fossil Emory Zip Coin Purse, Marina, One Size
Fossil Emory Zip Coin Purse, Marina, One Size

1.0 out of 5 stars Tooooo Small!!!, April 7, 2015
I was very disappointed in this little purse! Too small!! How did the designers think we would be able to fit dollar bills in here along with maybe several credit cards? Waaaay too tight of a squeeze. And it is such a cute little purse!

KEEN Women's Howser Slipper,Monochrome,10 M US
KEEN Women's Howser Slipper,Monochrome,10 M US
Offered by 6pm, LLC
Price: $34.99
5 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these slippers!, January 14, 2015
I have a fairly narrow foot and these fit just great! Actually, I already have a pair and I was afraid they would discontinue these so I ordered this pair to keep for the future. I did notice that the inside foot pad is much better than the pair I have so this part of the slipper has obviously been upgraded. They're very comfortable slippers and you do need a shoe horn to put them on. To me this isn't a problem - they make terrific house shoes.

Just Walk Across the Room: Simple Steps Pointing People to Faith
Just Walk Across the Room: Simple Steps Pointing People to Faith
by Bill Hybels
454 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book - well written and easy to understand, September 28, 2014
Excellent book - well written and easy to understand. The problem is doing what he is suggesting we do - tell others about Christ, invite them to church. Very easy to pass that part of being a Christ-follower off to someone else - but this is something we need to do ourselves. I've gotten a lot out of this book - it is life changing.

Foxcroft Wrinkle Free Solid Shirt, Basic Fit, Black, Size 14
Foxcroft Wrinkle Free Solid Shirt, Basic Fit, Black, Size 14
Offered by Sue Patrick
Price: $34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely LOVE Foxcroft shirts, July 14, 2014
I absolutely LOVE Foxcroft shirts! They really are wrinkle free. I already have this shirt but it is wearing out so I ordered this new one. I wear it with jeans and big earrings - just comfortable and fun. You can do anything with a black shirt! Prompt delivery - no complaints!

Hario 02 100-Count Coffee Natural Paper Filters, 2-Pack Value Set (Total of 200 Sheets)
Offered by elite-enterprise
Price: $11.20
22 used & new from $11.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filters!, June 5, 2014
I really like this Hario system of making coffee. I have bought filters before (not for Hario) from elsewhere and there is a difference. These truly do not have any residue or lingering taste. I had been told to rinse normal filters first with water and that does help - but with Hario none of this is necessary. These Hario filters do a terrific job just as they are!

Checi Pro Nickel Foot File, Dual Sided-CH-824
Checi Pro Nickel Foot File, Dual Sided-CH-824
Offered by Beautyland
Price: $16.20
5 used & new from $16.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Foot File!, June 5, 2014
This really does the job and I couldn't be more satisfied with it. It works best on dry feet rather than just getting out of the shower. Very easy to use - well made.

Tender at the Bone: Growing Up at the Table (Random House Reader's Circle)
Tender at the Bone: Growing Up at the Table (Random House Reader's Circle)
by Ruth Reichl
Price: $13.15
177 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun reading!, March 23, 2014
I bought this book because of the book club I belong to - and then we base our Potluck on what we just read. I found the book to be very entertaining as well as somewhat educational as far as characters go. I made the Coconut Bread recipe that's in the book and it was really good! In fact I made it several times - it makes one very large loaf and it simply disappeared both times.
Very interesting how the author's life evolved - photos in the back of the book make it interesting too. Her mother was bi-polar and the comments on this made it more understandable to me.

The Last Chinese Chef
The Last Chinese Chef
by Nicole Mones
Price: $10.82
217 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, February 15, 2014
This review is from: The Last Chinese Chef (Paperback)
Who knew that this would also be a love story! Probably the very best explanation of Chinese food that I have ever read about as well as quite a bit about Chinese culture. The author did a terrific job of weaving this all around without losing me! Just really enjoyed this book mostly because of all the information presented.
I plan on loaning it to friends - they'll enjoy it as much as I did!!

Sahara
Sahara
DVD ~ Brooke Shields
Price: $14.83
30 used & new from $12.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this movie!, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Sahara (DVD)
I was ecstatic to finally find this on DVD - then my very internet (technology) savvy son told me, NO, now it has to be on BluRay! This is a romantic movie with adventure but no bed hopping - just a really fun movie. I'm hoping they follow up and make this on BluRay soon!

Luna Mahogany Series Tattoo Concert Ukulele
Luna Mahogany Series Tattoo Concert Ukulele
Price: $99.00
24 used & new from $84.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ukulele!, August 3, 2013
I chose this one because of the reviews, the teacher has this one, it's a good size, the information on the Luna.com website is extensive and it's really pretty! The teacher said she has a number of Ukuleles, all more expensive, but choses to play this one because of the good sound quality. I like it very much - unfortunately I have arthritis and as hard as I try I can't make my fingers do quite what I want. I didn't realize this was that much of a problem and I will be returning the Ukulele.
There are probably 30-40 others in this large group that plays and I would have been a beginner. They are all having so much fun and this doesn't seem to be that difficult of an instrument to learn to play - it just looked like a good time!
Having had it in my hand, this is a beautiful little Ukulele!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4