Profile for LukeyMommy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LukeyMommy RSS Feed

Apple Argyle - Protector for Apple iPhone 4 / 4S [AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint]

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and looks nice!, November 24, 2012
I purchased this cover because I really like the design. Keeping in mind the price point, it is a good product. Don't expect super high quality materials or bullet proof vest-like protection and you will be happy.

70 Must-Know Word Problems, Grades 1 - 2 (Singapore Math)
70 Must-Know Word Problems, Grades 1 - 2 (Singapore Math)
by Frank Schaffer Publications
Price: $11.69
62 used & new from $3.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Singapore Math, September 26, 2012
As a teacher, it is what I was looking for to add to my students' HW. If you're not familiar with Singapore Math, it is probably not the product for you.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, September 26, 2012
This is a great price for a great brush!! I have spent $30 at least on Stila brushes. I'm so glad I found this! I highly recommend!

Trend Lab Blanket with Embroidery, Chibi Velour
Trend Lab Blanket with Embroidery, Chibi Velour
Price: $25.97
13 used & new from $25.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, July 17, 2012
This is a super cute, super soft blanket! We have the whole Chibi line for our baby, so I had to get it. For the cost, it is pretty small. Probably won't be used much, but super cute draped over the nursing recliner in the nursery!

ECOeverywhere Country Road in Provence Journal, 160 Pages, 7.625 x 5.625 Inches, Multicolored (jr12763)

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Journal, July 17, 2012
Nice journal overall, but I wish it had a band or other type of closure. If you want something that includes a closure, this is not your journal.

Summer Infant Metal Expansion Gate, 6 Foot Wide Extra Tall Walk-Thru, Bronze
Summer Infant Metal Expansion Gate, 6 Foot Wide Extra Tall Walk-Thru, Bronze
Offered by Happy_Face :-)
Price: $139.50
6 used & new from $139.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gate!, July 17, 2012
This is a nice gate. We needed an extra large gate for our baby's playroom. This one fits the wide opening. It can be tricky to install with baseboards, but you can make it work. Not completely sturdy, but with how wide it is, you can't expect perfection. Overall, I am pleased and would recommend this gate to others.

Wavy Words For Dad . . . Pewter Frame By Malden - 4x6
Wavy Words For Dad . . . Pewter Frame By Malden - 4x6
Offered by JAF GIFTS
Price: $16.02
2 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, June 9, 2012
Good quality, decent price. My husband travels for work on occasion and I always slip this in his luggage. He loves it!

Evenflo ExerSaucer Jump and Learn Jumper, Jungle Quest
Evenflo ExerSaucer Jump and Learn Jumper, Jungle Quest
Price: $89.98
24 used & new from $89.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jumper!, June 9, 2012
I did a lot of research before buying this Jumperoo and I am very pleased! It is solid, stable, and my 6 month old loves it! I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 due to a few small details:
- decorations on the mouse and book are stickers, which I worry about him peeling off and swallowing/choking later
-the leaf teething toy comes to a point at the top, while he is chewing and bouncing, it hurts him so my husband took it off
Overall, I would buy this Jumperoo again.

Summer Infant Complete Coverage Color Video Monitor Set with 7" LCD Screen and 1.8" Handheld Unit (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Fat Cat Deals
Price: $399.99
2 used & new from $40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Picture!, May 2, 2012
I bought this monitor after buying one by Motorola. With Motorola, I assumed the picture would be great. I was completely unimpressed. The picture was incredible grainy and disjointed. I returned it the next day. Ended up buying the Summer Complete Coverage Day and Night. More expensive, but well worth the money. The picture is so clear that I can see my baby breathing on both the flat screen and handheld. I took one star away because there is occasional interference, but... It is worth it because the picture (especially the night vision) is so much more superior than the competitors'.

Motorola MBP33 Wireless Video Baby Monitor with Infrared Night Vision and Zoom
Motorola MBP33 Wireless Video Baby Monitor with Infrared Night Vision and Zoom
Price: $149.97
30 used & new from $143.05

2.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed, May 2, 2012
I bought this monitor with the thinking that if it was made by Motorola, the picture would be great. I was completely unimpressed. The picture was incredible grainy and disjointed. I returned it the next day. Ended up buying the Summer Complete Coverage Day and Night. More expensive, but well worth the money. The picture is so clear that I can see my baby breathing on both the flat screen and handheld. Go that route!