Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for HeelToe > Reviews

Browse

HeelToe's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HeelToe RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
UV Sight's Ultraviolet Black Light Stain & Urine Detector Torch - This Powerful Handheld Ultra Violet Flashlight Is The Best Way to Find That Bad Urine Smell From Your Dog or Cat
Offered by Deluxe Buys
Price: $29.97
3 used & new from $11.65

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought the UV protection goggles which really helps you see better. It works best in the dark, March 26, 2015
The light works well. I bought the UV protection goggles which really helps you see better. It works best in the dark.
I also enjoyed the list that they sent with tips for training the dog/puppy; it was a nice unexpected bonus.

Galaxy S5 Active Case, i-Blason Prime Series Dual Layer Holster Case with Kickstand and Locking Belt Swivel Clip for Samsung Galaxy S5 Active [Will Not Fit the Regular Galaxy S5 i9600] (Blue)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone Case for a really good price, March 10, 2015
I needed a cover for my S5 Active device and this product was advertised as fitting it. The fit is just right. I love the fact that it has the built-in stand and a detachable belt clip. This was well worth the price and am glad it was as inexpensive as it is.

AmazonBasics Composite AV Cable for Apple iPhone 4/iPad 3rd Gen/iPod - 6.5-Feet (2 Meters)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for playing videos from phone/ipad products to A/V input into Car Moview system, October 26, 2014
Used it to connect my daughter's iPad and iPhone 4 to the A/V input of our car's screen. They used it to play music and videos in the car. It worked so well, that I am now looking for similar converters for Android phones, iPhone 5/5s and any USB cable to A/V. This product works exceptionally well by also allowing the device to be charged via the USB adapter while playing.

Hydro Tools 8110 Weighted Half Moon Pool Vacuum Head
Hydro Tools 8110 Weighted Half Moon Pool Vacuum Head
Price: $15.11
5 used & new from $7.17

5.0 out of 5 stars sweeps the bottom while moving and loosening sand and other ..., August 31, 2014
sweeps the bottom while moving and loosening sand and other debris (leaves) to help get pulled up by the vacuum and filters.

Delta Faucet U4922-PK Universal Showering Components Shower Arm Diverter for Handshower, Chrome
Price: $15.45
26 used & new from $12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, August 31, 2014
Works like a charm. We used it to split the use between a small shower head that conserves water (but still has full force) and a Massage/rain down type shower head. The switch is easy to reach and change. It did take a few minutes to figure out how to connect them with the water coming out in the correct direction.

Swimline 8040 Professional Heavy Duty Deep-Bag Pool Rake, Blue
Swimline 8040 Professional Heavy Duty Deep-Bag Pool Rake, Blue
Price: $16.90
23 used & new from $16.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a good job at a good price, August 31, 2014
Works very well for catching small and large floating items in the pool without having to stop to empty because the net is so large.

Online Stores U.S.Virgin Islands Flag, 3 by 5-Feet
Online Stores U.S.Virgin Islands Flag, 3 by 5-Feet
Offered by American Wholesale Superstore
Price: $0.80
14 used & new from $0.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanted a nice flag to hang on a flag pole in the ..., August 31, 2014
Wanted a nice flag to hang on a flag pole in the back yard. This size was just right and the colors are vibrant. Have only had it for about a week or two but it looks great and so far seems to be handling the weather and the sun fine.

Floureon 3 Packs Rechargeable Cordless Phone Batteries for AT&T/Lucent 3101, 3111, AT-3201, AT-3211-2, BT-18433, BT-184342, BT-28433, BT-284342, BT-6010, BT-8000, BT-8001, BT-8300
Offered by SEVESTO
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost replaced my vtech DECT 6.0 phones until I tried these, February 12, 2014
All of the cordless phones would not hold a charge and would also drop calls; first within a few minutes and eventually almost right away. I had come to Amazon to shop for new phones when I thought about trying these batteries (especially at their price).

After the initial charge, the change was positive and immediate. Anyone with cordless phones having disconnect or dropped call issues should try these before replacing the phones.

Fit XT Free
Fit XT Free
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is just great. Makes it easy to track my workout progressions., September 5, 2013
This review is from: Fit XT Free (App)
I am getting ready to upgrade to the Pro version because this works so well. I am also ordering it on the App Store for my wife's iPhone because it is helping me track my workouts and is so easy to update. On the days when I am at the gym and can't use my DVDs, the workouts for the P90X module are listed so I can still complete and track my workout.

Power Wheels 12-Volt Rechargeable Battery
Power Wheels 12-Volt Rechargeable Battery
Price: $55.70
36 used & new from $41.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery fulfilled by Amazon works as expected without any issues, September 5, 2013
The battery was fulfilled by Amazon. I saw other sellers for the same battery with slight variations on the stickers on the battery that made me a little worried about how the battery would be shipped and whether it would be able to hold a charge. This battery came very protected in two boxes (the Power Wheels box) and then an Amazon shipping box with filler to protect the battery. I followed the instructions to initially charge the battery before using it in my kids Barbie Jeep and so far it has been working as expected and is maintaining a charge for a longer time than the old battery. Since these batteries are sensitive to overcharging, I am investing in a timer so that I can "set it" and not worry that I will "forget it" when charging the battery.

Page: 1 | 2