Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Apple MB772LL/A  Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacBook Pro (aluminum unibody)
Apple MB772LL/A Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacBook Pro (aluminum unibody)

4.0 out of 5 stars Product is Brand New, Not Refurbished, April 23, 2011
I'm only posting this review because when I went to purchase the product, a previous reviewer was complaining that the product received was refurbished. I cannot speak to the validity of that claim, but I can state that the battery I received was brand spanking new. In fact, true to Apple's form, it was packaged in WAY too nice of a box with a big plastic brace to hold it in place. I swear, $20 of the list price probably went into R&D of the packaging alone!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2013 5:30 AM PST

Primal Blueprint Quick and Easy Meals: Delicious, Primal-approved meals you can make in under 30 minutes (Primal Blueprint Series)
by Mark Sisson
Price: $20.39
134 used & new from $7.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Grail of Paleo/Primal Cook Books, April 3, 2011
My wife and I run a paleo home kitchen. This book is a fantastic addition to our growing list of paleo/primal recipes. What specifically makes this book such a big win is the layout and generous use of quality pictures. Every recipe is accompanied by an ingredient list, a nutrient list, clearly written (not overly verbose) instructions, and perhaps what my wife and I appreciate the most, a picture of the ingredients and a picture of the finished product. This book was not just thrown together it haste. The photography is high-quality, the recipes extremely tasteful and the section broad. I highly recommend this book for anybody who appreciates high-quality, healthy meals.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2012 4:02 PM PDT