Profile for R. DeStefano > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. DeStefano RSS Feed

GG WOS PLUSH LOUNGE SET
GG WOS PLUSH LOUNGE SET

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality - TWICE, January 21, 2012
This review is from: GG WOS PLUSH LOUNGE SET (Apparel)
Got this for my wife for Christmas and one of the legs was torn at the seam.
Just received replacement from seller and this time one of the arm sleeves was torn. Actually torn isn't quite the word for it -- it's almost as if certain spots were completely missed when sewn.
Normally I don't give reviews but I had to give my two cents for this one.

Acoustic Research Digital Wireless Indoor/outdoor Speaker
Acoustic Research Digital Wireless Indoor/outdoor Speaker

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy - terrible experience., April 19, 2006
Take my warning: stay away from this product, as well as the AW600 Transmission Hub that goes along with it.

The problem was that we were getting very loud interference intermittently on our speaker and it would only go away if you powered off the hub and powered it back on. Major hassle for us; startling noise for our backyard guests. I called the manufacturer, Thomson Inc, to find out why this was happening, but there's ABSOLUTELY NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT available.

Instead, I got a non-responsive agent telling me nothing more than to send it in under the warranty for replacement. I then asked to speak to a manager because I was very unhappy with the customer service, and she told me that there was no one else I could speak to. Unbelievable.

Do not buy - look elsewhere.

Acoustic Research Digital Wireless Transmission Hub (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy. Terrible experience., April 19, 2006
Take my warning: stay away from this product, as well as the AW920 speaker.

Do not buy - look elsewhere.