Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for rnbaker > Reviews

Browse

rnbaker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rnbaker RSS Feed (RI)

Flour, Too: Indispensable Recipes for the Cafe's Most Loved Sweets & Savories
Flour, Too: Indispensable Recipes for the Cafe's Most Loved Sweets & Savories
by Joanne Chang
Price: $27.48
66 used & new from $7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it for chicken pot pie recipe alone!, October 13, 2013
I have both books and was not sure the second would be as good as the first. So glad I was wrong! The recipes are well written, clear directions and taste great! Made the chicken pot pie last night and it was the delicious ! Crust was flaky and filling was was perfect. Great comfort food!

The Hoosier Mama Book of Pie: Recipes, Techniques, and Wisdom from the Hoosier Mama Pie Company
by Paula Haney
Price: $19.55
56 used & new from $11.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes with clear directions!, September 1, 2013
I have several pie cookbooks, but this has quickly become my new favorite! I have made the chocolate cream pie and the Fat Elvis- both were terrific. I look forward to trying the savory options as well. Definately going to visit the shop when I go to Chicago this month.

Standard Baking Co. Pastries
Standard Baking Co. Pastries
by Tara Smith
Price: $21.54
44 used & new from $15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars My piece of Maine in RI, December 30, 2012
I lived in Maine for many years and went to the bakery quite often. The pictures in the book brought re right back to Commercial St!
I have only made the brownies so far- they were great! Have some tart dough sitting in the fridge ready to make the cream cheese and fruit tart for NY Eve. the directions are clear, and recipes can be broken down over several days if necessary. A warm and inviting book!

Well Fed: Paleo Recipes for People Who Love to Eat
Well Fed: Paleo Recipes for People Who Love to Eat
by Melissa Joulwan
Price: $21.21
110 used & new from $14.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Every recipe is terrific!, February 13, 2012
I have made many of the recipes in this book and my family (they do not follow a paleo plan) has loved every one of them! I have other paleo cook books but this one is by far the best. The recipes are easy and are perfectly seasoned. I like how it also provides serving suggestions and alternatives for preparation.

Cook This Now: 120 Easy and Delectable Dishes You Can't Wait to Make
Cook This Now: 120 Easy and Delectable Dishes You Can't Wait to Make
by Melissa Clark
Price: $21.75
97 used & new from $2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading and great eating!, October 17, 2011
This book keeps moving from the kitchen counter to my bedside reading table....the writing as well as the food is warm and comforting. I have made the mallomars- awesome and so easy! Also made the vietnamese grilled steak and cabbage which will be in a regular rotation at our house-it was light, flavorful and took just minutes to prepare. I will definitely use this book on a regular basis , along with her previous book. The recipes all work- I would not hesitate to make any recipe without trying it first for a dinner party.

Cookie Swap!
Cookie Swap!
by Lauren Chattman
104 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars another great book by Lauren Chattman, November 16, 2010
This review is from: Cookie Swap! (Paperback)
I have many of Lauren's books and was hesitant to order this one, thinking it may contain repeats of other recipes. I was happily mistaken, and really enjoy what I have made so far. Lots of photos, easy recipes with excellent results. It nice that each recipe tells you if it can be made ahead or frozen. Perfect for the holiday baking.

The Perfect Recipe for Losing Weight and Eating Great
The Perfect Recipe for Losing Weight and Eating Great
by Pam Anderson
145 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great everyday recipes!, May 25, 2008
I bought this book without even going through it first! I love all of her other books and this one is a hit as well. I have made many of the recipes and they are all quick and very flavorful. It's nice to have nutritious, healthy, great tating dinners during the busy work week.

Marshmallows: Homemade Gourmet Treats
Marshmallows: Homemade Gourmet Treats
by Eileen Talanian
31 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars So good! So easy!, May 3, 2008
I have made several recipes and they all came out great. I will never buy marshmallows again! The mallomars were delicious - even though I used a british biscuit instead of making my own. Similar to a graham cracker but sweeter, round in shape. Very clear directions and easy to follow.

The Essential Chocolate Chip Cookbook: Recipes from the Classic Cookie to Mocha Chip Meringue Cake
by Elinor Klivans
69 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars another hit, January 11, 2008
This is another great book from elinor klivans. All of her recipes have clear instructions and give excellent results. I have made the cookie dough cheesecake and hot brownie sundae - both easy and very delicious!!! One drawback is that the print of the ingredients list is very light and small - somewhat difficult to read and requires double checking.

Pot Pies: Yumminess in a Dish
Pot Pies: Yumminess in a Dish
by Elinor Klivans
57 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars another winner by klivans, January 21, 2007
I have been a fan of all of her books and this one is great! Have made several recipes - and all delicious. easy to follow instructions, substitution suggestions and lots of photos.