Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for VetStudent3 > Reviews

Browse

VetStudent3's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

VetStudent3 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
MatchaDNA Organic Powdered Matcha Green Tea, 10 Ounce
MatchaDNA Organic Powdered Matcha Green Tea, 10 Ounce
Offered by Accelerated Intelligence Distribution
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm addicted!, April 6, 2016
Love love love this stuff! I bought it to try and recreate the green tea from my favorite sushi restaurant and it did not disappoint. Great price, true taste and it is good for you.

CK Products Artificial Coconut Baking Flavor, 4 ounce bottle
CK Products Artificial Coconut Baking Flavor, 4 ounce bottle
Offered by Cake And Candy Supplies DotCom
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $3.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak taste, April 3, 2016
I could barely taste it, I had to use WAY more than I usually do to even taste this, not really worth the money

Wilton No-Color Butter Flavor 8 Fluid Ounces
Wilton No-Color Butter Flavor 8 Fluid Ounces
Price: $8.81
14 used & new from $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Very weak taste, April 3, 2016
I had to use WAY MORE than the recipe called for to even taste this, kind of disappointed

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds, natural flavor, 1 Pound.
Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds, natural flavor, 1 Pound.
Price: $9.19
20 used & new from $9.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product great price, April 3, 2016
I love this stuff, and getting in on Amazon was way cheaper than from Costco where I usually buy

Vivo Per Lei Cell Renewal Night Cream, 1.7-Fluid Ounce
Vivo Per Lei Cell Renewal Night Cream, 1.7-Fluid Ounce
Offered by Warehouse_Depot
Price: $8.48
27 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, April 3, 2016
I got a sample of this at the mall and decided to order a larger size. It works great for my dry skin

Set of 4 Door Bottom Draft Stoppers -36" Clear Sweeps - Insulate Your Home and Save
Offered by New Resources Group
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great, April 3, 2016
I wish I had bought a few more, these worked great and are easy to install. I DID NOT sand down my wooden doors like the instructions said to, and they still held up well

New Dog Ball Launcher / Thrower. Great Dog Toy! Comes with 1 Tennis Ball. Thrower Is Light Weight & Durable (Colors Vary). Easy to Throw Long Distance. Handle 25" (64cm) Excellent Exercise Great Gift!

2.0 out of 5 stars I wish I hadn't purchased this, April 3, 2016
These are really expensive at the local pet store, so after my dog chewed his up, I thought I'd try this less expensive one. Unfortunately it is very flimsy and just bends back when trying to throw the ball, so it doesn't go very far

Jarrow Formulas Whey Protein, Supports Muscle Development, Unflavored, 454 g
Jarrow Formulas Whey Protein, Supports Muscle Development, Unflavored, 454 g
Price: $15.39
15 used & new from $14.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, April 3, 2016
This stuff is great, I add it to sauces and other savory dishes for a little extra protein.

BulkSupplements Pure Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) Powder (100 grams)
BulkSupplements Pure Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) Powder (100 grams)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $15.96
2 used & new from $15.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great company!, March 30, 2016
This is a great supplement to take with my hectic schedule, easy to add to a smoothie or juice . I think it helps extend my "mid day crash". I also give this to my elderly dog to help with energy metabolism. Sent an email to the company and got a response within the hour, I will continue to be a customer as long as they keep up this great work!

Bulksupplements Pure Spirulina (Organic) Powder (1 Kilogram)
Bulksupplements Pure Spirulina (Organic) Powder (1 Kilogram)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $35.96
2 used & new from $35.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great company!, March 30, 2016
Love love love this stuff and Bulksupplements can send it to my door for a fraction of the cost at any store. Add it to smoothies or juice for a kick of vitamins and minerals. You won't be disappointed!

Page: 1 | 2