Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for MontanaUSA > Reviews

Browse

MontanaUSA's Profile

Customer Reviews: 69

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MontanaUSA RSS Feed (KANNAPOLIS, NC, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Note 5 Case, LK [Shield Armor] Dual Layer Hard PC Cover + Silicone Case Hybrid Defender Shockproof Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Black)
2 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great on my phone, August 31, 2015
One of several LK cases I have, and this is well-made and looks great. It fits my phone as it should and provides the protection it is designed for. I am very happy with this case.

Note 5 Case, LK Ultra [Slim Thin] Scratch Resistant TPU Gel Rubber Soft Skin Silicone Protective Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Black)
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, fits well., August 31, 2015
This is one of several cases I got for my phone (I like variety), and I am very pleased with the quality and fit of this case. It looks good, fits well and does what it's supposed to do.

Note 5 Case, LK [Drop Protection] [Shock-Absorption] Hybrid Dual Layer Armor Defender Protective Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Black)
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits nice and looks good, August 31, 2015
I have several cases for variety and this does what it's supposed to do. It's nice looking and fits well. It's a good deal for the price.

Note 5 Case, LK [Shock Absorbent] Dual Layer Hybrid Armor Defender Rugged Hard Protective Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Black / Grey
2 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking case, August 30, 2015
This case is well built and good looking. It's one of several I ordered for variety, but it quickly became my favorite. It's sharp looking and adds some class to my phone.

Note 5 Case, LK Galaxy Note 5 Wallet Case, Luxury PU Leather Case Flip Cover with Card Slots & Stand For Samsung Galaxy Note 5, BLACK
Price: $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the money., August 30, 2015
I love this case. It's a great product for the price, and I've found I can quit carrying my wallet with me as I can put my debit card and driver's license in the case along with my phone. It's got an id/license slot and two additional slots. It looks nice and works well for my needs.

Health Gurus Professional Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Easy-to-Read Backlit LCD, One-Size-Fits-All Cuff and Nylon Storage Case by Greater Goods
Offered by Greater Goods.
2 used & new from $37.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and an awesome price., August 30, 2015
This is an amazing product, and the price is very reasonable. The display is easy to read, it is well made and the cuff truly is "One-Size-Fits-All". I'm a big guy and had no problem with the cuff, and my mother is small and it adjusted to her very well. I am impressed with how quick this is, and so far the readings seem very accurate. This works so much better than the wrist monitors I have used in the past.

Parisian Home Nantucket Series Picture Frames 7 x 9 (Turquoise and Gold)
Parisian Home Nantucket Series Picture Frames 7 x 9 (Turquoise and Gold)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality construction, August 9, 2015
This frame is well-built and very nice looking. The price was right and it arrived very well packaged, it looks great on my wall.

IRIS Airtight Pet Food Container Combo Kit, Garnet Red/Gray
IRIS Airtight Pet Food Container Combo Kit, Garnet Red/Gray
Price: $21.95
8 used & new from $17.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs., July 25, 2015
This combo kit works just right for my needs. I use the larger container for dry dog food and the smaller for cat food. It fits neatly in my storage closet and is well made.

TCL LE40FHDE3010 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV (2014 Model)
TCL LE40FHDE3010 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV (2014 Model)
Offered by SKY-LINE
6 used & new from $266.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for Gaming, July 25, 2015
I purchased this TV during Amazon's Prime Day and though I did not get it at the $115.00 price I still got a fairly good deal at $277.00. My first opinions are you get what you pay for and this set proves that. Unpacking and setting it up was a cinch, it powered up right away and the wizard walked me through the set-up process. I decided to replace the 42" Changhong which was in my bedroom with this and after doing so was not happy. I, like some others, used Disney's WOW blue-ray to try and get the picture where I wanted it but it never seemed to hold the settings. The sound isn't the best, but that was expected. In all fairness I did not contact customer support, I just decided to put the other set back up and I took this one downstairs to hook up with my Playstation 4. It works perfectly for that and I am quite pleased, it seems to be great for gaming.

Cosmos ® Black Velvet Necklace Pendant Gift Box/Jewelry Box+ Free Cosmos Cable Tie
Offered by Comsic
Price: $6.90
9 used & new from $3.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and works great., May 21, 2015
I was very pleased with this inexpensive case. I had purchased a necklace and earrings without a case, they were a gift for someone, and I wanted to have a better way to present them. This case is very sturdy, looks good and worked perfectly for my needs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7