Profile for MontanaUSA > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MontanaUSA "Lorin Rembert" RSS Feed (KANNAPOLIS, NC, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
MCS 65534 Original Poster Frame with Strong Pressboard Backing, Black, 16 by 20-Inch
Price: $14.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, October 30, 2014
This frame is made well, easy to use and looks good.

Apache Mills 60-122-0354-20X42 Gourmet Fruit Kitchen Mat, 20-Inch by 42-Inch
Apache Mills 60-122-0354-20X42 Gourmet Fruit Kitchen Mat, 20-Inch by 42-Inch
Price: $27.11
4 used & new from $25.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, October 30, 2014
I bought this for my mother's kitchen, and in less than one week it has started peeling on the edges. It's a nice looking mat, and comfortable to stand on but the quality is very poor.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Nikoli Sudoku
Nikoli Sudoku
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive in-app purchases!, October 21, 2014
This review is from: Nikoli Sudoku (App)
I don't usually write negative reviews and I try to be fair when I do. The costs associated with in-app purchases are extreme, both for puzzles and help tickets. There is also supposed to be a free daily puzzle but that is not the case. The price being charged for one puzzle set should purchase all of them, entirely too greedy.

Sudoku Works
Sudoku Works
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive!, August 27, 2014
This review is from: Sudoku Works (Kindle Edition)
I love Sudoku puzzles, and was excited when I saw this offered. It takes a little getting used to, but is fairly simple to learn. What I am not happy about is the in-app purchases. The prices are very high, in fact the price of one set of puzzles should pay for all the sets ($4.99). Even a help ticket bought alone is $0.99. It's a shame that companies are so greedy that they charge such high amounts. I refuse to purchase anything offered by this company.

3pc Tile & Glass Drill Bit Set - Tungsten Carbide Tipped
3pc Tile & Glass Drill Bit Set - Tungsten Carbide Tipped
Offered by FixFind
Price: $8.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly!, August 8, 2014
I had ordered these bits simply to drill through an antique fired ceramic piece. I had tried many different Dremel types, but never even got a starter hole going. I opened this today, installed the smallest one in my cordless drill and knocked out two holes in a couple of minutes. Then a few minutes later was asked to drill a hole through a clear glass tea cup (to be used as a planter) and no problems at all. This was a good investment and I will use it much more in the near future.

TradesPro 836671 Changeable Wood File Set, 6-Piece
TradesPro 836671 Changeable Wood File Set, 6-Piece
Price: $8.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually work quite well., August 7, 2014
I purchased these for simple wood hobby projects and have to say they are of good quality. They have help up well and do a good job on my projects.

Petmate Dogzilla Rope Dog Toy Swirl, Large
Petmate Dogzilla Rope Dog Toy Swirl, Large
Offered by EntirelyPets
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toy for agressive chewers., August 7, 2014
I purchased this for my 2 year old female Brittany Spaniel who usually destroys toys in a day or two. She is very good at undoing knots and has managed to untie one of these a few times. As long as I am quick to notice I have been able to tie it back and it seems to hold better now. She loves this toy, and I have to say this has been a very good investment. It is very large and heavy, and when she whips it back and forth I'm afraid she'll knock herself out but so far so good. This is so simple, yet just what was needed to keep her happy.

Heath Zenith SL-5411-GR-C 150-Degree Motion-Sensing Twin Flood Security Light, Gray
Offered by Farm & Home Supply Center
Price: $20.12
8 used & new from $20.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, July 22, 2014
This product works exactly as described. I had no problems following the instructions, it was easy to install and has worked perfectly ever since.

1 Pound World Coin Lot
1 Pound World Coin Lot
Offered by BanknoteWorldCom
Price: $18.38
12 used & new from $13.60

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun for kids., July 1, 2014
This review is from: 1 Pound World Coin Lot (Toy)
I bought this for my nephew to use with a metal detector I got him for his birthday. My only disappointment was there were a very large portion of both Mexican and Canadian coins. Other than that it is not a bad deal and my nephew truly enjoyed finding these around the yard.

Duck Brand Stretch Wrap, 5 Inches Wide x 1000 Feet Long, Single Roll (964682)
Duck Brand Stretch Wrap, 5 Inches Wide x 1000 Feet Long, Single Roll (964682)
Offered by Corydor
Price: $12.84
17 used & new from $9.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, July 1, 2014
This item works exactly as it is supposed to. I use this to package items I sell online and it is very handy. This is my second roll, the first seemed to last forever. I was surprised at how strong the wrap is, you can pull it tight without having to worry about the plastic tearing off.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5