Profile for MontanaUSA > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MontanaUSA "Lorin Rembert" RSS Feed (KANNAPOLIS, NC, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Sudoku Works
Sudoku Works
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive!, August 27, 2014
This review is from: Sudoku Works (Kindle Edition)
I love Sudoku puzzles, and was excited when I saw this offered. It takes a little getting used to, but is fairly simple to learn. What I am not happy about is the in-app purchases. The prices are very high, in fact the price of one set of puzzles should pay for all the sets ($4.99). Even a help ticket bought alone is $0.99. It's a shame that companies are so greedy that they charge such high amounts. I refuse to purchase anything offered by this company.

3pc Tile & Glass Drill Bit Set - Tungsten Carbide Tipped
3pc Tile & Glass Drill Bit Set - Tungsten Carbide Tipped
Offered by FixFind
Price: $8.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly!, August 8, 2014
I had ordered these bits simply to drill through an antique fired ceramic piece. I had tried many different Dremel types, but never even got a starter hole going. I opened this today, installed the smallest one in my cordless drill and knocked out two holes in a couple of minutes. Then a few minutes later was asked to drill a hole through a clear glass tea cup (to be used as a planter) and no problems at all. This was a good investment and I will use it much more in the near future.

TradesPro 836671 Changeable Wood File Set, 6-Piece
TradesPro 836671 Changeable Wood File Set, 6-Piece
Price: $19.84
2 used & new from $19.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually work quite well., August 7, 2014
I purchased these for simple wood hobby projects and have to say they are of good quality. They have help up well and do a good job on my projects.

Petmate Dogzilla Rope Dog Toy Swirl, Large
Petmate Dogzilla Rope Dog Toy Swirl, Large
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $6.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toy for agressive chewers., August 7, 2014
I purchased this for my 2 year old female Brittany Spaniel who usually destroys toys in a day or two. She is very good at undoing knots and has managed to untie one of these a few times. As long as I am quick to notice I have been able to tie it back and it seems to hold better now. She loves this toy, and I have to say this has been a very good investment. It is very large and heavy, and when she whips it back and forth I'm afraid she'll knock herself out but so far so good. This is so simple, yet just what was needed to keep her happy.

Heath Zenith SL-5411-GR-C 150-Degree Motion-Sensing Twin Flood Security Light, Gray
Offered by SupplyTiger
Price: $33.88
11 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, July 22, 2014
This product works exactly as described. I had no problems following the instructions, it was easy to install and has worked perfectly ever since.

1 Pound World Coin Lot
1 Pound World Coin Lot
Offered by KB Coins
Price: $18.95
10 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun for kids., July 1, 2014
This review is from: 1 Pound World Coin Lot
I bought this for my nephew to use with a metal detector I got him for his birthday. My only disappointment was there were a very large portion of both Mexican and Canadian coins. Other than that it is not a bad deal and my nephew truly enjoyed finding these around the yard.

Duck Brand Stretch Wrap, 5 Inches Wide x 1000 Feet Long, Single Roll (964682)
Duck Brand Stretch Wrap, 5 Inches Wide x 1000 Feet Long, Single Roll (964682)
Offered by Trademark Supplies
Price: $12.99
16 used & new from $11.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, July 1, 2014
This item works exactly as it is supposed to. I use this to package items I sell online and it is very handy. This is my second roll, the first seemed to last forever. I was surprised at how strong the wrap is, you can pull it tight without having to worry about the plastic tearing off.

Lixit Outside Faucet Dog Waterer
Lixit Outside Faucet Dog Waterer
Offered by Deerso
Price: $8.61
21 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this!, July 1, 2014
I purchased this for my two year old Brittany Spaniel. At first she would only use it if I physically pushed on it to open the valve. I then rubbed a little peanut butter on it and that seemed to do the trick. She is a very active dog, and while she is outside I can hear her using this quite often. It is so much more convenient than having to put a bowl of water down outside, and I've found she stays out for longer periods on hot days now that she has access to fresh water. This is well-built and has worked perfectly since installed.

Blue Flowers Touch Lamp
Blue Flowers Touch Lamp
Offered by A-Plus Trading
Price: $31.56
10 used & new from $18.78

5.0 out of 5 stars My mother loves this!, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Blue Flowers Touch Lamp
I purchased this lamp for my mother's bedside. It arrived well-packaged and was easy to assemble. The touch feature works easily each time and she loves it. It is a very good-looking lamp, well-built and is heavy enough to stay put.

Easy Pull Auto Dispensing Can Crusher
Easy Pull Auto Dispensing Can Crusher
Offered by Life and Home
Price: $29.55
16 used & new from $21.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great everytime!, July 1, 2014
I use this on a daily basis and it works perfectly every time. It is well made, very sturdy and easy to use. I mounted this on my basement's cinder-block wall and simply use a small trash can on the floor to catch the flattened cans. I am very happy with this and it appears as if it will be quite durable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5